剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You parked me outside like... bait.
你把我车停那当诱饵
You need to go.
你得走了
You're such an asshole. Yeah.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 没错
You got that right.
你说得没错
Come here!
过来
Who do you work for?
你的老大是谁
Screw you.
去你的
The Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
地狱厨房♥的恶魔
Madame Gao.
高女士
I see from the uniform you've taken the Devil's name to heart.
从你装束上看 已经接受恶魔之名了
Yeah, I had to... 'cause of people like you.
没错 因为有像你这样的人存在
So, you continue your fight, but for how long, I wonder?
所以你继续打击罪犯 但能持续多久呢
And at what price?
又要付出怎样的代价呢
Call your men off. Why would I do that?
让你的人退下 为什么
'Cause, otherwise, I'm gonna break their legs.
否则我会打断他们的腿
We speak alone.
我们私下聊
Call them off.
让他们退下
They'll be gone shortly.
他们很快就走
When you are satisfied we're alone, we'll talk.
你什么时候满意 什么时候谈
The Blacksmith. Where is he?
铁匠呢 他在哪
Screw you.
去你的
Where?
在哪
Go to hell.
见鬼吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
I want a place.
我要地址
41st Street.
41号♥街
The pier.
码头
I can take you.
我可以带你去
Frank...
弗兰克
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天哪
You need to call the police, get protective custody.
你得报♥警♥ 要求保护性监禁
Get away from this thing.
摆脱这件事
Get away from me.
摆脱我
Just stay away from me.
离我远一点
911, what is your emergency?
911 有什么紧急情况
Hello, yes, please.
你好 是的
Connect me to the 15th Precinct, please.
请帮我转接15分局
Trust me, my men won't disturb us.
相信我 我的人不会来打扰的
Yeah, I don't take much on faith these days.
我最近不太相信别人
You know, word was you left Hell's Kitchen.
传言说你离开了地狱厨房♥
I'm surprised you came back.
你竟然回来了
What made you think I ever left?
你为什么觉得我走了
The multiple charges pending against you,
你面临多项指控
drug dealing, money laundering.
贩毒 洗钱
Oh, yeah, slavery.
对了 还有奴役
That's the reason you come to me?
这就是你来找我的原因吗
It's not enough?
还不够吗
I suppose after all this time, I expected more from you.
经历了这么多事 我本对你有更多期待
Like what?
比如
An understanding of the real threat facing this city.
理解这座城市所面临的真正威胁是什么
Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm looking at one.
据我所知 我面前就是一个
However, tonight I'm only after information.
然而 今晚我只是来打听消息的
Perhaps you should ask your police.
也许你应该问问你的警♥察♥
I don't want you.
我想抓的不是你
I want your competition.
而是你的对手
A heroin dealer with the street name Blacksmith.
一个外号♥是铁匠的毒贩
And you think I can help you?
你凭什么认为我会帮你
I know he's been cutting into your territories.
我知道他在抢你的地盘
Heroin is illegal.
贩毒是非法的
And as far as territories go, New York is only one of mine.
至于所谓的地盘 纽约只是我诸多地盘之一
I could have 100 cops here in an hour.
我一小时内就能叫来一百名警♥察♥
I've grown bored with tea.
我喝茶喝腻了
However, it does seem
不过 我们的利益
that our interests have momentarily aligned.
现在似乎暂时一致了
The heroin being imported by the Blacksmith...
铁匠运进来的海♥洛♥因♥
is the purest I've seen.
是我见过的最纯的
He's also ruthless.
而且他手段狠辣
His crew has been systematically eliminating
他的手下大规模地消灭
my chemists and street dealers.
我的制毒师和街头贩子
I can end it tonight.
我今晚就能终结这一切
But I need a place to start.
但我需要一个切入点
My sources tell me...
我的消息源告诉我
his product come in by ship.
他的货都是用船运来的
Which pier?
哪个码头
If I knew that...
我要是知道
this conversation wouldn't be necessary.
就不用跟你说这么多了
That's not a lot to go on.
这些信息还不够
You can be sure his goods will be well-guarded
你可以肯定的是他的货都有重兵守卫
by professionals clearly more capable than my own.
而他的打手要比我的厉害多了
Thanks, Madame Gao.
多谢 高夫人
But I fear that the path you've chosen...
不过只怕你选的这条路
isn't going to be an easy one.
不会好走
Yeah, it never is.
从来就不好走
So? So...
怎么样 那么
good news is, you're not fired.
好消息是你饭碗保住了
But this is strike two.
但这是下不为例了
Um... I protected you in there.
我把你保下来了
All you gotta do is keep your mouth shut,
你只要不乱说话
do your job, and everything will be fine.
安心上班 就什么事都不会有
That's it? That's it.
就这样 就这样
They're just gonna sweep this all under the rug, aren't they?
他们打算把所有的事情掩盖起来 是吧
What about Louisa?
那路易萨呢
The story is, Louisa got killed by a junkie.
官方说法是路易萨被一个吸毒者杀死了
Got his hands on a scalpel, things got out of hand.
他搞到了一把手术刀 事情就失控了
It was very unfortunate, and could happen to any of us.
虽然很不幸 但这种事也是难免的
You can't possibly be okay with this. Claire...
这种事你怎么能忍♥ 克莱尔
There's a body downstairs being prepped for its second autopsy!
楼下有具尸体正要进行第二次尸检
I was willing to take responsibility for what I did,
我愿意为我做的事情负责
take whatever punishment that they want to dole out.
愿意接受他们想甩给我的任何惩罚
But pretending like it never happened? Shh. Come on.
但是竟然假装事情没发生过 小声点
Those killers are still out there,
那些杀手还在逍遥法外
and we're not gonna report that?
我们居然不报♥警♥吗
I've got no way to confirm it,
我没办法查实
but I'm pretty sure the hospital
但是我非常肯定咱们医院
just received a major anonymous donation.
刚刚收到了一笔巨额捐款
So, now we're taking hush money?
我们现在还收封口费了
Shirley, Louisa was one of us.
雪莉 路易萨是我们的姐妹
I don't know about you, but I need my job.
我不了解你的情况 但我需要我的工作
What? Really?
怎么了 没想到啊
That's how you're gonna play this?
这就是你的态度
Those patients were never formally checked in,
那些病人根本就没有正式登记入院
which means there are no records.
这就意味着没有任何记录
The hospital cops aren't talking...
驻院警♥察♥也不肯开口
and Louisa's gone.
路易萨又死了
That makes it your word against the administration's.
这样就只剩下你跟官方对质了
And believe me, that is a fight you cannot win.
相信我 你赢不了他们的
You already got two strikes.
你已经惹了他们两次了
Wait. No, Claire!
等等 别 克莱尔
Claire, wait--
克莱尔 等等
Let's just call this strike three, shall we?
那我就再惹你们一次怎么样
Ms. Temple I'm not sure exactly when this hospital
坦普尔小姐 我不知道是什么时候
became more concerned with private donations
这家医院变得更重视私人捐款
or saving our own asses.
以及自保了
But just an FYI,
但是我告诉你
it used to be a place where job number one... was saving lives.
我们曾经的头号♥任务 是救死扶伤
I won't be any part of this.
我不会和你们同流合污的
I'm out. Claire.
我辞职 克莱尔
Multiple shots.
多人开枪
I got no idea where they're coming from. No.
我不知道他们是从哪来的
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表