剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
And I'm glad someone was looking out for him.
我也很高兴有人在守护他
Press are calling Castle "A cold-blooded psychopath."
媒体称卡塞尔为"冷血变♥态♥"
The DA's gonna have a hell of a time
看来地检官要乐呵呵地
using his prosecution to turn herself into a hero.
利用对他的诉讼将她打造为一个救世英雄了
It's all working out perfectly.
一切都进展得很顺利
Wow, way to bring us down. I'm...
听着让人有点泄气啊 我...
Hey, Josie, would you mind turning the TV off?
乔茜 能把电视关上吗
It's upsetting some of the regulars.
有常客嫌烦了
I think we've had enough Punisher for one evening.
我觉得我们今晚已经听够惩罚者的事了
All right? Hmm. Okay. I'll drink to that.
是吧 好吧 我要为此干一杯
To Brett and... a safe Hell's Kitchen.
敬布莱特以及 安全的地狱厨房♥
Hear, hear.
干杯
I'm gonna get us another round. Good.
我再去买♥♥点酒 好
I hope you two saved room for shots.
希望你们俩还能再来点烈的
Same again. Oh, no, no.
再来份一样的 不不
Oh, shots.
一口闷
Thanks, Fog.
谢了 福吉
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
挺好的
Okay, that wasn't convincing, was it?
好吧 听起来没什么说服力
I don't know, I just, uh...
我不知道 我只是...
days like today...
像今天这样的日子...
remind me how precious life can be, you know?
总能让我回想起生活是多么美好
What's your brother like?
你哥哥是什么样的人
Uh, he's sweet. He's...
他很可爱 他...
a good brother.
是个好哥哥
Careful, Matt.
小心点 马特
What's that?
什么意思
Keep going like this, you just might end up happy.
继续这样下去 你可就要收获你的幸福了
And for a Catholic boy, that's a pretty dangerous thing.
而对于一个天主教♥徒♥来说 这是相当危险的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Godspeed, Matt Murdock.
祝你成功 马特·默多克
Hey, where next?
接下来去哪
Home.
回家
I'm gonna sleep for a week.
我要睡上一星期
Someone had the awful idea of doing shots.
听了某人的馊主意 一口闷了那么多烈酒
I think I've had enough excitement for one evening.
我今晚已经刺♥激♥够了
See you two in the morning. Okay. Yeah.
明早见 好的
See ya, Fog. Bye.
再见 福吉 再见
Do you mind the rain?
你介意这雨吗
No.
不
Then I'll walk you home.
那我陪你走回家
Can I take you to dinner? Yes.
我能邀你共进晚餐吗 当然
Tomorrow? Yes.
明天 好
Good night, Karen.
晚安 凯伦
Good night, Matt.
晚安 马特
Hello, Matthew.
你好 马修
Elektra.
艾丽卡
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表