剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
We're getting Grotto out.
我们去把格罗托带出来
We have a situation taking place on Tac channel one, ma'am!
战略一号♥频道有情况 长官
Target is inbound. Repeat, target is inbound.
目标出现 重复 目标出现
Take him out!
干掉他
Hold your fire! Move in!
停火 上
Keep your bead! I'll go left!
保持举枪 我往左走
Hands in the air! Now!
快举起手来
Shit! It's not him, it's a diversion.
该死 不是他 这是诱饵
Target's still out there!
目标仍未出现
The bastard knew it was a trap.
那混♥蛋♥知道这是陷阱
Shit.
该死
Grotto's getting away. We have to go get him.
格罗托逃走了 我们得去找他
No, you can't go out there. Foggy!
不 你不能出去 福吉
This place is about to become a war zone.
这地方要变成交战区域了
I don't care. I know it sucks,
我才不在乎 我知道这感觉很糟糕
but the safest place to be is in this room right now.
但是现在最安全的地方是在这个房♥间内
What the hell is that?
那是怎么回事
Status report. What's going on out there?
报告状况 发生了什么事
Target acquired.
目标确认
You know what to do. Negative.
你知道该怎么办 不
We do not, I repeat, we do not have a clean target.
不行 重复 我们没法锁定目标
Shit!
该死
You know what to do. Take the shot!
你知道该干什么 开枪
No. Tenfour.
不 行动
Take the shot. Repeat, take the shot!
开枪 重复 开枪
We lost him!
他不见了
Foggy?
福吉
Ground floor clear.
一层安全
They're gone. Repeat, they're gone.
他们不见了 重复 他们不见了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表