剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You don't remember me?
你不记得我了吗
You killed my father.
你杀了我父亲
Well, I hate to break it to you, son...
真抱歉让你失望了 小子
but I killed a lot of guys' dads.
但是我杀了不少人的爹
Then let me help you.
那让我提醒提醒你
He hit hard.
他拳劲很大
Like this.
就像这样
You call that hard?
这也算拳劲大
Let it out.
尽情打
Let it out.
使劲打
Okay? Whatever's inside you.
释放你心中的怒火
Do it for your father, Matthew.
这是为了你父亲 马修
Do it for us.
为了我们
Come on.
来吧
"Matthew"?
"马修"
You're Battlin' Jack's boy!
你是拳手杰克的儿子
Oh, you amateur.
你这小崽子
Now I know your name.
我算想起来你是谁了
Nothing'll stop me from bloodying the street with your corpse.
我一定会拿你的血洗大街
Just like I did to your old man!
就像我当年办了你爹
Yes.
好
End it.
了结吧
End it now.
现在了结他
What? Keep going.
什么 继续动手啊
No, that's, uh...
不了...
No, that's all I got. No...
我已经打够了 不
He knows your name.
他知道了你的名字
Cut his throat.
割了他的喉咙
Kill him.
宰了他
What?
什么
Kill him.
杀了他
I can't do that.
我不能杀他
We can do anything together.
你我一起 没什么不能的
Remember?
记得吗
No, I can't.
不 我不能
I thought you understood me.
我还以为你理解我
Yeah, I thought I did, too.
我也这么以为
We need to call the police.
我们需要报♥警♥
911, what is your emergency?
911 您有什么警情
Yes, I'd like to report the location of a wanted felon.
我想举报一名通缉犯
The name is Roscoe Sweeney.
名字叫罗斯科·斯威尼
What is the address?
请说地址
See? You missed me, too.
瞧 我就说你也想我
Did you have a nice dinner?
晚餐吃得开心吗
Elektra, I came here to ask you a question,
艾丽卡 我来是要问你一个问题
and I'd like for you to answer it.
我希望你能回答我
Why did you take me to that mansion?
当初你为什么要带我去那间别♥墅♥
That's your question?
你就想问这个
For fun.
好玩呗
For fun?
好玩
That's fun for you?
你觉得那好玩吗
To try to push me into killing a man?
逼着我去杀人
I didn't push you into anything.
我没逼你做任何事
And you didn't kill anyone.
你也没杀人
But you wanted to. No, I didn't.
但你想杀他 不 我不想
Don't do that, don't... Not now, don't...
别 别这么说 现在别来这个
You act like you have some window into my soul,
你不要装得好像能看穿我的灵魂似的
but you don't, and you never have.
你从没看穿过 永远也不会
There was always this glorious darkness inside you.
你内心总是有那么一股凶猛的暗潮
No.
不
That's why I took you to Roscoe Sweeney's.
所以我才带你去罗斯科·斯威尼家
And, yes.
而且是的
That's why I loved you.
所以我才爱你
That's why you loved me, too.
所以你才爱我
Don't deny what we have.
不要否认我们之间的火花
Please.
求你了
You think that's what love is?
你以为那就是爱吗
Someone... someone's coming.
有人 有人来了
The elevator's moving--
电梯在移♥动♥
There's...
还有
There's a silencer in the lobby.
大厅里有消音手♥枪♥开枪了
Who is it, Elektra?
是谁 艾丽卡
If I had to guess, Yakuza.
要我猜的话 就是日本黑帮
No. No, that's impossible.
不 那不可能
I took care of the Yakuza.
我消灭了日本黑帮
Clearly, you didn't. Hold my gloves?
显然你没有 帮忙拿下手套
Today, at the Yakatomi Building, I infiltrated Asano,
今天在夜迦富大厦 我侵入了浅野公♥司♥
the Japanese branch of Roxxon,
罗克森的日本分支
and I planted a little bug to crash their system.
植入了一个小病毒弄垮了他们的系统
Yeah, I heard it.
我听到了
You knew they'd come for you?
你知道他们会来找你
Well, I knew they'd come here.
我知道他们会来这里
This building isn't in my name. I'm no amateur.
这栋楼不在我名下 我又不是新手
Hold on a second, did you know I'd come?
等等 你知道我也会来吗
My confidence was high.
我挺有自信的
You planned this.
这是你设计好的
Everything you said in the apartment, it's just lies.
你在公♥寓♥说的每句话都是假的
You don't mean it, you're not sorry...
你根本不是真心 你也没有歉意
It's just manipulation with you.
只是想操纵我
It's the same thing No!
你一直都没变 不是
Over and over again, you just manipulate!
一次又一次 你只会操纵我
Matthew!
马修
I told you, I know you. You don't.
我说了 我了解你 你不了解我
I've always known you.
我一直都了解你
Then, and now. No, you don't know me.
过去了解 现在也了解 你不了解我
So, now, you tell me.
那你证明给我看啊
You can handle them yourself.
你自己能对付他们
Do I need to push you this time?
这次也要我逼你吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表