剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Stay down, Matty. Don't get up.
躺下 马特 别起来
You need rest.
你需要休息
Morning, sunshine.
早上好 帅哥
Someone better be getting my car.
最好有人把我的车开过来
Bundy's five minutes out.
邦迪五分钟后到
Keep the press out of here.
别让媒体进来
No statements or photos until we get this place spotless.
清理好现场前不许发表声明也不允许拍照
We control the narrative. Of course.
我们要控制舆♥论♥ 您放心
And before you leave,
你离开以前
Mr. Nelson and Miss Page wanted a word.
尼尔森先生和佩吉小姐有话要说
Ugh. Just one? Can I get that in writing?
非要说吗 不能写下来吗
Oh, because written agreements suddenly mean something to you?
现在才意识到书面协议的重要性
You wanted your client in witness protection, right?
你想把你的委托人列入证人保护计划吧
My offer's still valid for 23 minutes.
我提议还有23分钟才失效
Grotto's gone. Too bad.
格罗托不见了 太遗憾了
You used our client for bait!
你把我们的委托人当成了诱饵
That's a pretty big allegation--
这指控可不是闹着玩的...
Allegation?
指控
Look around! This was a shit show! He could have died.
你好好看看 这次多惊险 他差点就死了
Let's be real honest here.
打开天窗说亮话吧
No bullshit.
不说废话
Your firm is small-time.
你这律所微不足道
Your 15 minutes were up after Union Allied.
之前那起大案子的风头也过去了
Right now, you are way out of your league.
你现在这样就是太自不量力了
Won't take much to sell
我不用费什么功夫
that you're the ones that compromised this operation.
就能让大家相信是你们破坏了这次行动
What? Say that story goes public.
你说什么 假如这事闹得世人皆知
The story that your
假如人们知道
incompetence endangered the life of your client,
你因不称职而让你的委托人
neighborhood civilians, and the brave officers of the NYPD.
街坊邻居以及纽约警局勇敢警员的生命受到威胁
You are saying that you would blame us for this?
你的意思是你要把现在这局面怪到我们头上
I never said that. Did I say that?
我从没这么说过 我说过这话吗
I didn't hear it.
我没听到
Stay away from this case.
这案子你别插手
Nothing? Hmm? Not even a little support?
不吭声 连点声援都没有
All the legal kung fu in the world wouldn't have won that fight.
这种事走正路是行不通的
Her office could bury us.
当局能轻松除掉我们
We shouldn't have pushed it.
我们不该这么急躁
Yeah, well, you didn't push anything.
是啊 急躁的事都是我♥干♥的
I know how these assholes operate.
我明白这些混♥蛋♥是怎么办事的
We have to play it their way. Just for now.
眼下 只能按照他们的方式来
But then what next?
那接下来呢
All right, Matt promised Grotto we would protect him,
马特向格罗托保证过 我们会保护他
so did I!
我也保证过
I'm gonna call Matt now.
我这就给马特打电♥话♥
Let's see if he's... recuperated enough to help us out.
看他是否...有体力帮我们
All right, I'm gonna go back to the office.
好吧 那我这就回律所去
I'm gonna see if I can
看能不能
find a way that Reyes doesn't skin us alive.
想办法不让雷耶斯活剥了我们
They say you don't hear the bullet that gets you.
都说子弹打中你的时候是听不到声音的
Always thought that sounded like a bunch of bullshit to me.
我还以为是胡说八道的
How about you, Red?
你呢 小红
When I cracked off your forehead the other night...
那天晚上我打碎了你额头...
did you hear that?
你听到声了吗
You can bash against your chains all night.
你可以挣脱个一整晚
Only way you get out of here,
但想要离开这里
only way you walk free, is if I want you to.
获得自♥由♥的前提是取得我的同意
Know that.
你要清楚这一点
Why didn't you take my mask off?
你为什么没摘掉我的面具
Don't give a shit about who you are.
我才不在乎你是谁
You killed everyone else.
你把其他人都杀了
Why am I still alive?
为什么不杀掉我
I got in your way twice now...
我已经两次碍你事了...
and you don't strike me as someone who just lets that happen.
我感觉你不像是任由这种事发生的人
Military grade hardware.
军用级别的武器
You seem to know your way around it.
看样子你很熟悉
And you sure carry yourself like a soldier.
反正你看上去像是个军人
What are you gonna do with all this?
你要用这些武器干什么
I'll do what's required.
完成使命
We've been waiting six hours!
我们都等六个小时了
Come on, lady. Come on!
拜托了 小姐 拜托
Claire, damn it, pick up.
克莱尔 真该死 接电♥话♥啊
If you get this, I'm in the ER.
如果你听到留言的话 来急诊室找我
We need to talk.
有事跟你说
Holy shit.
我靠
Why don't you stop hassling me
你为什么总找我麻烦
and go after the psycho who blew away my crew!
而不追究打我哥们的那个疯子呢
That's him! That's the guy!
就是他 就是那家伙
Excuse me, I'm looking for a nurse named Claire?
打扰一下 我想找克莱尔护士
I believe she works the night shift.
我记得她上的是夜班
If she's here, she's busy.
她在 但她很忙
Could you just point me in the right direction?
那能告诉我去哪能找到她吗
Are you injured? No.
你受伤了吗 没有
Do you wanna be?
那你希望我揍你吗
Mr. Carver? We can see you now.
卡弗先生 到你了
Why you telling me to wait?
为什么还让我等
You've been telling me this for like an hour already.
一小时以前你就这么说
Hey, get your hands off me! I didn't say nothin'. Come on!
别碰我 我没交代
Oh, man, that's our boy. He got jumped.
拜托了 那是我哥们 他被人偷袭了
I know your cousin. I know where you live.
我认识你堂兄 我知道你住哪
No, he's no good.
不 全怪他
I'm sittin', man, all right? I'm not startin' nothin'.
我坐的好好的 不是我起头的
Just relax, all right?
别激动 好吗
That's what you tell me? I'm not gonna tell you again.
这就是你的答案 这话我不会再重复了
Quiet! Sit down! Yeah? We're not startin' nothin', man!
闭嘴 坐下 不是我们起头的
He's the one that started it,
是他挑事的
All right? You keep it up, you're out of here.
懂了吗 再这样你就滚吧
You're a dead man, you understand? As soon as you get out.
你死定了 出门你就废了
Hey, listen up.
注意听
Police are waiting to take you into custody.
警♥察♥正等着收押你
The last thing I need is for you to come back here in two weeks,
我不希望你两周以后回医院来
asking what happened,
质问今晚的事
and blaming one of our people for your mistakes.
把责任推到我们工作人员身上
Hey, so let me put this simply.
我也不跟你绕弯子了
Yesterday, you had five fingers.
昨天 你还有五根手指
But tonight, you got loaded
但是今晚 你全副武装
and decided to hit up a rival clubhouse.
决定去袭击对方的大本营
So now you have two.
现在你只剩两根了
We're at war, lady.
这是战争 女士
Listen to me.
听我说
Had five. Now two.
原来有五根 现在只剩两根
Your fault. That clear?
都怪你自己 明白了吗
Good.
很好
The meds should kick in soon.
药效应该很快就上来了
Claire.
克莱尔
Foggy Nelson. We have a mutual friend.
福吉·尼尔森 我们有一个共同的朋友
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Shit.
该死
Nelson and Murdock, may I help you?
尼尔森-默多克律所 你好
What the hell was that?
到底怎么回事
Grotto?
格罗托
Grotto, where are you?
格罗托 你在哪儿
Like I'd tell you shit after what went down.
你出了这种事还指望我会告诉你吗
Are you hurt? Forget all that.
你受伤了吗 少管这些
You gonna help me out or not?
你到底帮不帮我
Uh, yeah, uh, we'll try Try?
当然了 我们会努力... 努力
Look, you have to believe me,
听着 相信我
we had no idea what Reyes was planning--
我们根本不知道雷耶斯想干什么
Shut up! Shut up! Goddamn lawyers, you're all alike.
闭嘴 闭嘴 该死的律师 你们都一样
Runnin' your mouths, all that fancy talk...
动动嘴皮子 说得天花乱坠
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表