剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
But the sting, it just, it... it went south.
但那个圈套...失败了
You didn't clear the park, did you?
你们没有把公园清场 对吧
I thought about it.
我考虑过的
But I decided an empty park could show our hand.
但我想清空公园会让他们发现我们
So, yes...
所以 是的
I greenlit the operation...
我同意了那次行动
civilian traffic and all.
不顾有平民
And it, oh-so-predictably, all went to shit.
不出意料 情况失控了
Blacksmith didn't show.
铁匠没有出现
Before we had a chance to move in...
在我们找到机会冲进去之前...
the gangs got rattled and opened fire on each other.
帮派们起了争执 相互开火
Our undercover was killed and Castle's family--
我们的卧底被杀 还有卡塞尔一家...
God damn it.
天啊
So after that horrible decision, you made it worse.
所以在那个可怕的决定之后 你不肯收手
You tried to kill him and ruin us to save your own political ass.
你为了自己的政途 不惜杀掉他 毁掉我们
You know what, lady, you're on your own.
你知道吗 小姐 你自生自灭吧
Wait, wait. This is not about me anymore.
等等 等等 现在不仅仅是我的事了
I found this in my daughter's backpack
我在送女儿去学校之前
before sending her off to school.
在她的背包里找到的
X-ray of a skull.
头骨的X光照片
Castle.
是卡塞尔
You know once he gets his sights set on a target, he never stops--
你们都知道 一旦他盯上了谁 就不会停
Where's your daughter now? Upstate...
你女儿现在在哪里 州北
New York somewhere, in a location I can never know about,
纽约的某个我也不知道的地方
surrounded by men with guns... assigned to protect her.
有众多持枪人员保护她
My baby girl.
我的小女儿
Ms. Reyes, it's highly
雷耶斯小姐
unlikely Frank Castle would target your family.
弗兰克·卡塞尔不太可能盯上了你家人
I-- This is hard to understand,
我....这很难理解
but he has his own internal code--
但他有自己的行动准则
I'm sorry, am I supposed to trust that?
什么 我得相信这个吗
I don't care how much time you spent
我不在乎你们在审讯室
in an interrogation room with him.
和他共处了多少时间
He's coming after my child.
他要杀我的孩子
What do you want from us?
那你想我们做什么
If he contacts you, just let us know.
如果他联♥系♥你们 请告诉我们
You want us to break privilege?
你要我们违反保密原则吗
I wanna make sure that nobody else gets hurt.
我只是要确保不会有别人受伤
Look, I...
我...
I know what I've done here.
我知道我做了什么
But please.
但拜托
I don't give a shit about my job anymore.
我不在乎我的工作了
I just wanna keep my family safe.
我只想保护我的家人
Get down!
趴下
How you feel?
你感觉如何
Like I've been shot.
就是中枪的感觉
He says I'll be fine, though.
不过他说我会没事的
Right.
好
Matt, don't.
马特 不要
I have to find him, Foggy. Good idea.
我得找到他 福吉 好主意
Strike now, while the police have his whereabouts
现在先罢手吧 等警♥察♥把他的下落
narrowed down to the island of Manhattan.
缩小到曼哈顿岛了再行动
I know where to start. You always know where to start.
我知道从哪开始 你一直知道
You just never know when to stop, Matt.
只是从不知道什么时候该停手 马特
I'm not asking for your permission. All right? I'll see ya.
我没有在请求你的许可 再见
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey. Where's Matt going?
马特要去哪里
Why ask me?
为什么问我
I spent nights looking at Frank Castle's crime scenes.
我花了几个晚上勘察弗兰克·卡塞尔的犯罪现场
They look so different from the inside.
在犯罪现场里看感觉是那么不同
You knew about Reyes and the cover-up the whole time.
你一直知道雷耶斯和那次行动有关
I suspected.
我怀疑过
But the cover-up was well underway
但那次行动是在我进
before I started at the DA's office.
地检官办公室之前进行的
But you don't get it.
而你们不明白
If it came out that civilians were killed on her watch...
如果在她的眼皮子底下 有市民被杀
a war hero, no less... her career would have been over.
那个平民还能算牺牲 她的事业可完蛋了
Tower, she's dead now.
陶瓦 她已经死了
I can't...
我没法...
She was altering medical records, police reports.
她篡改过医疗记录 警方报告
Getting sloppier every time.
每次都更加粗心大意
She was covering her tracks,
她想掩盖自己做的事
but the trail just kept spreading wider.
但留下的痕迹越来越明显
And when I caught wind of it, my hands were tied.
而当我有所察觉的时候 已经做不了什么了
It was... it was just too late.
已经 已经太迟了
But I couldn't let myself go down with her.
但我不能被她拖下水
So you slipped Karen the X-ray.
所以你把X光片偷偷给了凯伦
Reyes ordered the DNR on Castle?
是雷耶斯下令不给卡塞尔做心肺复苏吗
His family was gone.
他的家人已经没救了
Castle was hanging by a thread.
卡塞尔也随时会不行
She just wanted the problem to go away.
她只希望这个麻烦尽快消失
Well, it didn't.
可是没消失
Castle didn't die.
卡塞尔也没死
The man just murdered...
这个人刚刚谋杀了
a New York District Attorney,
一名纽约地方检察官
and anyone who crossed him could be next.
而所有和他有过节的人都可能是下一个目标
I'm sorry... I'm sorry for your loss.
抱歉 请节哀顺变
I'm gonna get the hell out of town for a while.
我得出城躲一阵子去了
If I were you, I'd do the same.
如果我是你们 也会躲得远远的
How bad is it?
有多严重
They're gonna take some X-rays, just in case.
他们会给我拍个X光片以防万一
I'll come. No, that's okay.
我去陪你 不用了
Really, I'm good alone. I don't need you.
真的 我自己就行 你不用陪我
Do me a favor. Watch your back.
帮我个忙 照顾好你自己吧
I'll need you to sign an affidavit...
我需要你签一份同意书
agreeing to our terms, before you can see my client.
声明你接受了我方的条件才能见我的委托人
Of course.
好的
It's in braille.
已经用盲文印好了
Mr. Fisk requested that I accommodate your...
菲斯克先生特地要求我照顾到你的
particular disability.
不便之处
He's a very thoughtful man.
他心思很细
You will not come into physical contact with Mr. Fisk.
你不得与菲斯克先生有任何肢体接触
You will not discuss your conversation with Mr. Fisk
你也不能将你和菲斯克先生的谈话
with any media outlet, government entity, law enforcement agency,
透露给任何媒体 政♥府♥机构和执法机关
or outside party of any kind.
以及任何无关的第三方
Failure to do so will result
如有违反 我方将向你
in severe financial penalties, detailed there.
索要高额罚款 具体数字文件上写了
You will refer to Mr. Fisk only as "Mr. Fisk,"
你只能称呼菲斯克先生为"菲斯克先生"
and he will not answer any questions
而你对他提出的任何问题都必须
until I personally approve of them first.
先经我审查同意 才能得到回答
That's a lot of rules.
规矩不少
Rules are what separate us from the animals, Mr. Murdock.
我们和动物的区别就是有规矩 默多克先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Excellent.
很好
Straight ahead.
向前走
On the left, sir.
左边 先生
Mind the cane.
交出手杖
You have ten minutes, Mr. Murdock.
你有十分钟 默多克先生
We met once before, you and I.
你我之前见过一面
Before you went after me in court.
就在你在法庭上质问我之前
Do you remember?
还记得吗
It was at an art gallery, several months ago.
就是几个月前 在一个画廊
I assume you've heard there's been a shooting at the courthouse?
我想你已经听说法♥院♥发生了枪击案吧
Unfortunate news.
很不幸的消息
But why does that send you to me?
但你为什么会因此来找我
Because I know you facilitated Frank Castle's escape.
因为我知道是你谋划了弗兰克·卡塞尔的越狱
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Frank Castle's path and mine are so clearly separate.
弗兰克·卡塞尔显然与我毫不相干
Lack of motive.
没有动机
Enough to throw any rational
任何有理智的执法机构
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表