剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Juvenile male, juvenile female, and adult woman
在现场发现了少年女性 少年男性
were found dead at the scene.
以及一名成年女性的尸体
Adult male driver was critically wounded
成年男性司机伤势很重
and taken to Metro-General."
被送往市综合医院"
That's horseshit.
胡说八道
That's the story Reyes is running with.
这是雷耶斯的说法
But you and I know you and your family, you...
但你我都了解你和你的家人 你
you were at the carousel that day.
你那天就在旋转木马那里
From what I can piece together,
从我整理的信息来看
it seems like you were caught in some kind of firefight.
你那天好像被卷入交火中了
How much can you remember?
你还记得多少
This ain't about what I remember.
这不是我记得多少的问题
Yes. Yes, it is.
不 它就是
Mr. Castle, I've got a lot of puzzle pieces, but...
卡塞尔先生 我整理了很多碎片 但
trust me, this moves a lot smoother if you can tell me anything.
相信我 你要是跟我谈 进展会顺利很多
It goes in and out.
记忆很模糊
Yeah. Okay.
对 好
The fact that it fades...
逐渐消失...
We took our blanket down to... our spot.
我们拿着毯子去那里
She was by the carousel on the lawn...
她在旋转木马旁的草坪上
Then I heard her shout.
然后我听见她呼喊
Scream.
尖叫
It was a grown man.
是一个成年男子
Who did you see?
你看见谁了
I didn't.
我没看见
But I found out later.
但之后我查明
The Cartel.
贩毒团伙
Irish.
爱尔兰帮
Bikers.
机车手们
Anyone else?
还有其他人吗
I should've seen it coming.
我早该知道的
How could you know? What'd I just say to you?
你怎么能知道 我刚刚跟你说了
I said that I heard it.
我说我听见了
I heard it...
我听见了
and I didn't do anything.
但我什么也没做
My job was to keep them safe.
我的职责是保护他们的安全
I didn't.
我没有
I didn't do it.
我没做到
Uh, I think...
我觉得
The questions can wait a minute, I'll just...
可以等下再向你提问 我...
Why don't I, uh...
要不我...
Why don't I come back when you're...
我等下再过来 你先...
You stay.
留下来
Please.
求你了
Wait, just hold on a second.
等等 稍微等一下
You like my stupid tie now?
现在你喜欢我的蠢领结了吧
I love your stupid tie now. Yeah.
我超爱你的蠢领结 好吧
Come on, let's go get what we came for.
来吧 早点解决完事
You must look nice. How would you know?
你看上去肯定很美 你怎么知道
Turned a lot of heads. Raising a lot of heart rates.
很多人转过头来 心跳加速
Too bad you can't enjoy the party.
你不能享受派对真是太可惜了
I think I'll manage a good time.
我想我还是能找点乐子的
Don't you love jazz?
你喜欢爵士乐吗
Eh... I'm more accustomed to '90s Top 40.
我更喜欢九十年代四十金曲
Then you definitely deserve a drink.
那你肯定需要喝一杯
Elektra. Relax.
艾丽卡 放松
It'll make people less self-conscious around you.
这样能让人在你身边时不那么不自在
Ms. Natchios, delighted to have you here with us this evening.
纳奇丝小姐 很高兴今晚您能大驾光临
You know I never pass up
我知道我永远不会错过
a chance to have my ass kissed, Mr. Hirochi.
受人追捧的机会 浩二先生
Then, unless this fine gentleman has beaten me to the punch,
除非这位先生已经赶在我前头...
allow me to be the first kisser this evening.
不然就让我成为第一个一亲芳泽的幸运儿吧
You look divine, my dear.
你美极了 亲爱的
Excuse me.
不好意思
First kisser, huh?
第一个一亲芳泽的人
That's him, at the bar.
就是他 在吧台那边
Finish your drink.
喝完你的酒
Why? We gonna dance?
为什么 我们要跳舞吗
Ah, just not my song, but Stan's thirsty.
我不喜欢这首歌♥ 但是斯坦渴了
And now, so are we.
现在 我们也是
Macallan still your drink?
你还是要麦卡伦吗
No, it's good. Consistent.
没关系 永远不变
Neat. Neat.
纯的 纯的
Yes, I know.
我知道
Here we go.
我们上
Wait. Elektra. What?
等等 艾丽卡 怎么了
Eyes on Gibson at the bar.
盯紧吧台附近的吉布森
I guess Roxxon upped their security.
我想罗克森加强了安保系统
They're watching him pretty close.
他们就在附近盯着他
They've pinpointed their weak link.
他们发现了薄弱的环节
They're smarter than they know.
他们还挺聪明的嘛
And chances are, they've got eyes everywhere else, too.
事实上 他们很可能在各处都有眼线
Well, this is going to be more fun than I thought.
这可比我想象中的有意思多了
We have to get him alone somehow.
我们得想办法让他落单
Leave it to me.
交给我吧
You just hang tight.
你看好了
Oh, no!
不
Oh, my God, I am so sorry.
天啊 很抱歉
Shit. Oh, God.
该死 天啊
Did I get any on you?
我撒到你身上了吗
It's nothing. Please, forgive me.
没什么 请你原谅
I insist you send me the dry cleaning bill.
一定要让我来支付洗衣服的费用
No, no, I should watch where I'm going. It's my fault.
不 我应该看着路的 都怪我
Here, allow me.
让我来吧
Ugh, I'm such an idiot.
我真是太蠢了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Once again, I'm so sorry.
我再次向你道歉
Think nothing of it.
不要介意
Enjoy the party. Thank you.
好好玩吧 谢谢
You were never in any danger.
你从来没处于危险之中
What?
什么
The other night.
那天晚上
Babysitting that shit brick, running around with that Grotto.
护着那个人♥渣♥ 跟着格罗托到处跑
I just...
我只是...
I only hurt people that deserve it. I wanted you to know that.
我只会伤害罪有应得的人 我希望你知道这一点
You think he deserved it?
你觉得他罪有应得吗
I do.
是的
You know he used to do hits for the Irish?
你知道他曾经为爱尔兰人杀过人吧
One time, he shot an old lady because she saw his face.
有一次 他因为一个老太太看到他的脸而杀了她
I guess he...
我想他...
He didn't tell you that, huh?
他没告诉过你吧
The point is, you were safe, okay?
我要说的是 你很安全
I just... wanted you to know that.
我只是...希望你能明白这一点
Guess I'm just supposed to take your word on that.
我想这话我不得不信吧
Classy.
说得好
Nothing to do with my word, lady. No?
我说什么并不要紧 是吗
No.
是的
Look, you got any idea what a scout sniper is?
你知道侦查狙击手是什么吗
You ever heard of that? No? No.
你听说过这个词吗 没有
Okay, well, you're looking at one.
你眼前这位就是
My class in Quantico was class 307.
我在匡蒂科分到307班
And we had a... a motto.
我们有...一个信条
It was a saying, yeah? It was, "One shot, one kill."
是一句老话 "一击必杀"
The point is, if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead.
意思是我要是想让你死 你必死无疑
Why... why am I here? Why did you ask me to stay?
我为什么要待在这 你为什么要我留下来
I don't...
我不...
I guess I worry that... the memories are just gonna go away.
我猜我是担心...我的记忆会慢慢褪色
Mr. Castle Look, you...
卡塞尔先生... 听着 你...
You went to... You were in my house.
你去过...你去过我的家
You...
你...
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表