剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Christ almighty.
我的天啊
What the hell happened here?
这里到底是怎么回事
Please.
求你了
They need medical attention. Please. Please.
他们需要医生 求你了 拜托
Thompson, help them.
汤普森 帮帮他们
Got it.
好的
Daniel, look at me.
丹尼尔 看看我
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Don't let any of 'em out your sight, okay?
一定要看紧了他们 明白吗
Yeah, yeah.
好的
Okay, guys, come over here.
你们几个过来一下
Um, I wanna make sure we cordon off...
把这一带隔离起来
ETA on the ambulances. They're two out, sir.
救护车还要多久 还有两个街区
I need five of 'em to... 54 St. Mark's, right away.
调五辆到54号♥大街圣马可 马上
Mahoney.
马霍尼
Let me guess. You're the one who found 'em.
我猜猜 是你找到的他们
The cages, the medical tubing. They were being drained.
那些笼子和医用导管 他们被抽干了
For what? Doesn't matter.
用来干什么 这不重要
We need to find the people who did this to them.
我们需要找到对他们下手的人
It would be a good start if you told me who that was.
如果你能告诉我他们是谁就方便多了
You see anyone down there?
你在下面看见什么人了吗
No.
没有
But you could start with the Yakuza.
不过你可以从日本黑帮查起
"Start with"? Yeah.
"查起" 对
Shit!
见鬼
You saying the Yakuza is mixed up with another group?
你认为日本黑帮和别的组织搅到一起了
I think so.
我这么认为
That's scarier than all
这可比这些
this cult-looking ritual shit put together.
邪教仪式似的玩意儿恐怖多了
This group... they got a name?
这个组织 有名字吗
I'm working on it. Yeah, I'll bet you are.
我正在查 我看你也是
Listen, these victims,
听好 这些受害者
they need to be taken somewhere off the grid,
他们需要被带到别的地方保护起来
somewhere they can't be found.
不要让别人轻易找到
No. What they need is medical attention.
不 他们需要得到医治
I know, and they'll get it, but--
我知道 会有医生来看他们的 但是
Whatever was being done to them, it may not be over.
不管有人对他们做了什么 也许不会罢休
We need to get them somewhere safe.
我们得把他们送到安全的地方
Yeah, that might not be a bad idea.
这没准是个好主意
All Saints is closest--
诸圣医院离这最近
No, take them to Metro-General.
不 送他们去市综合医院
I know someone there we can trust. But...
那里有我信任的人 不过
no one can know you're bringing them in.
不能让人知道你把他们送去了
I'm on it.
我去办
And just know, someday...
而且告诉你 总有一天
I'ma tell you how to do your job.
我也会对你的工作指手画脚的
Thompson, I need a favor.
汤普森 来帮我个忙
Got the last one.
这是最后一个了
And he's burning up. I need a cooling blanket and ice packs.
高烧不退 我需要降温毯和冰袋
We're out.
已经用完了
Jesus. Uh...
我的天
Vending machine.
售货机
Next floor down. Get all the cold sodas you can.
就在楼下 把所有的冰镇汽水都买♥♥来
Okay. Apply them on their wrists.
好 放在他们的手腕上
We need to get the fever down.
我们得给他们退烧
Thanks for this.
多谢你帮忙
Thank administration.
那也得感谢医院
They've taken six months to remodel this wing.
花了半年还没这个片区装♥修♥好
Anything happens, you let me know.
发生任何事 你都要通知我
I'll keep a few PD here, and more downstairs.
我会在这里布置几个警员 楼下还有更多
Okay. And do me a favor?
好的 还有一件事
Keep the details of this arrangement to yourself.
具体细节你不要告诉别人
Details?
细节
Our mutual friend.
我们共同的朋友
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
This ain't like any overdose I've ever seen.
这不想我以前见过任何吸毒过量的病例
Yeah, their systems are in free fall.
他们的身体系统都崩溃了
Holy shit. What?
我的天啊 什么
She's got no prints.
她没有指纹
Her fingertips were burnt off.
她的指尖被烧烂了
Her, too. IDing 'em is gonna be fun.
她的也是 想验证身份可就有意思了
What kind of junkies do this?
什么样的毒虫子会做这种事
Yeah, I think this was done to them.
我觉得他们不是自愿的
Let's just get them stable. One headache at a time.
先把他们稳定下来 一步步来吧
You.
你
And here I was hoping my day would get worse.
我还以为今天不会变得更糟了呢
Hi, Claire. Five patients, nonresponsive,
你好 克莱尔 五名病人全部昏迷
high fever, no fingerprints.
高烧不退 没有指纹
You wanna tell me what
你要不要解释一下
kind of shit storm you just rained down on me?
你又把我扯进了什么大♥麻♥烦
It's why I'm here.
我就是为这个来的
In here.
里面说
What's the story?
这次又是什么原因
It's, um...
这
it's complicated.
很难说清楚
Always is with you.
你就没有说清楚的时候
Remember the last time you patched me up?
你还记得上次你替我包扎的时候吗
When you were cut to shreds?
你是说你快被砍碎的那次吗
Kinda hard to forget.
想忘也忘不了
Well, the same guy who did that to me,
那次伤害我的人
he's the one responsible for your five new patients.
就是他把你的五名新病人弄成了这样
Nobu.
信
You said he burned to death.
你说他被烧死了
Yeah.
是
I was wrong.
我错了
There's gotta be more to the story than that.
肯定还有更多隐情的吧
For now...
眼下
I need you to know that
我需要你知道
every one of these people is still in real danger.
他们每个人现在仍然很危险
Okay, I have checked their vitals.
我检查过他们的体征
I know, they're hanging by a thread.
我知道 他们全都命悬一线
No. Claire, I mean... even if you manage to save their lives,
不是 克莱尔 我是说就算你们救回他们
someone may still come to kill them.
也仍然会有人想杀了他们
And the people who gave them aid?
那这些救助他们的医护人员呢
Most likely.
也可能有危险
Yes.
是的
Wow, Matt. I...
马特 我
I really have not missed you at all.
我真是一点都不想你
But, look, Claire, nobody knows they're here.
克莱尔 没人知道他们在这里
And I'm gonna offer you all the protection I can.
而且我会尽我所能的保护你们
Plus, you can still send them away.
当然 你也可以把他们送走
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不会这么做的
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's why I came to you.
所以我才来找你
Are you hurt?
你受伤了
Yeah...
是的...
a little.
小伤
"A little"?
"小伤"
That's...
这里...
Bone bruise.
骨挫伤
A fractured rib, most likely.
像是肋骨断了
It's probably busted, knowing you.
以我对你的了解 很可能是粉碎性的
I'll say this about you, Matt Murdock.
可以这样说 马特·默多克
You are a lot of bad things.
你有很多缺点
Boring is not one of them.
但永远都不会让人感到无聊
Here.
给你
What is it? Two aspirin.
什么东西 两片阿斯匹林
Catholic morphine. Take it.
天主教♥徒♥的麻醉剂 吃了吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm...
我...
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表