剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Focus.
集中精力
Okay. Focus.
好的 集中精力
You'll find them.
你会找到他们的
You'll find her, Matthew.
你会找到她的 马修
I can't hear... hear anything!
我听不到 什么都听不到
The electricity in this building is too loud.
这栋大楼的电流声太大了
The city is pulsing like Matthew, it's... it's your city.
城市跳动着就像 马修 这是你的城市
Calm it down.
平静下来
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好的
Tune out everything that's not essential.
屏蔽所有无关紧要的东西
Now...
现在
...one at a time.
一个一个的听
Okay, go!
好了 走
Shit.
该死
What part of house arrest do these assholes not understand?
这些混♥蛋♥们是不懂监视居住的哪条规定
10-13, officer down. 36th and 7th.
请求支援 警♥察♥受伤 36大街和第7大道
They stuck him with a goddamn arrow!
他们用箭射到了他
Copy that. 10-13. Officer down.
收到 1013 警♥察♥受伤
Backup on the way. Over.
支援正在赶来 完毕
This is it. There's police below.
就是这里 下面是警♥察♥
Two officers already dead.
两个警♥察♥已经死了
Fifteen, twenty hostages inside.
里面有15到20个人♥质♥
Nobu's men?
信的人呢
Yeah, they can hide their hearts, but...
对 他们可以掩盖掉心跳 但
when there's this many of them, they're buzzing like a beehive.
这儿有这么多人 他们的声音就像蜂窝一样
How many? I don't know.
有多少人 不知道
Could be an army.
可能是一支大军
Can you isolate Nobu? No.
你能感应到信吗 不能
We can't move until we're sure he's here.
不确定他在不在 我们不能轻举妄动
We have to do something before these people get hurt.
我们必须得在人们受伤前采取行动
I'm not here for them.
我不是为他们而来的
I came to take down Nobu and you said you'd help.
我来是为了打倒信 你说过你会帮我
I know, and I will, Elektra,
我知道 我会的 艾丽卡
but right now, the people in that--
不过现在 那里面的人
They were used to draw us out.
他们是用来引我们出去的
I'm sorry, Matthew, but saving them wouldn't help us.
抱歉 马修 但去营救他们对我们没好处
There are 20 innocent people in there.
这里面有二十个无辜的人
If we go in there right now, Nobu gets what he wants.
如果我们现在进去 信就得逞了
You dead, me captured. The Hand wins.
你死了 我被抓住 手和会就赢了
I know it's harsh,
我知道这很残酷
but the people in there are a drop in the ocean
但那里面的人只是冰山一角
compared to what happens next if Nobu gets hold of me.
如果信控制住我 事情将变得更糟
These people are in danger because of me.
那些人是因为我才陷入危险
And I'll be damned if I'm not getting them out.
我绝对要救他们出来
It's the wrong play. It's the only play.
这样是不对的 这是唯一的办法
You stay here. I got work to do.
你待在这 我还有事情要做
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的
Shit. No.
该死 不
Please, oh, no, please. It's nothing!
拜托了 不 求你 什么都没有
There's nothing there. You don't have to look.
那里什么都没有 你不用去看
It's a family heirloom. It's nothing.
那是我们家的祖传遗物 真的没什么
It's okay. It's fine. No. Listen, calm down.
没事的 没事的 听着 冷静点
It's nothing.
真的没什么
It's nothing.
真的没什么
There's a button, we can--
这有个按钮 我们可以...
Hold on.
等等
No. No! Get off me!
不 不 放开我
It wasn't my idea!
这不是我的主意
You don't have to do that! Please!
你不用这么做 求你了
He'll turn it off! Oh, my God!
他会把它关上的 天啊
Out the door, take a right! Go!
从那扇门出去 向右转 快去
Go, go, go, go! Hurry!
快走 快走 快点
Here.
来
You're okay?
你没事吧
Better now. Oh, God.
现在好多了 天啊
Go, go, go. No, no, no... wait, wait, wait.
走 快走 不 不 等等
Keep going out the door.
一直走 从那扇门出去
Wait, you okay?
等等 你没事吧
Can you help her? Yeah.
你能帮她吗 可以
Okay. Come on.
好的 来吧
I got bored.
我都无聊死了
The only way out is up. Let's head to the roof.
唯一的出口在上面 我们去楼顶吧
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Hold your fire.
别开枪
Sarge, they have snipers on all the entrances.
长官 他们在所有入口都部署了狙击手
We can't go in.
我们的人进不去
Okay, well, hold your fire.
好吧 先别开火
Somebody's coming out.
有人出来了
I said hold your fire.
我说了别开枪
Oh, shit.
该死
Get EMS on scene now!
快派救护车过来
These people are in shock. Get 'em out of here and get 'em help.
这些人吓坏了 把他们带走 帮帮他们
Move! Brett
快走 布莱特
Page?
佩吉
Any shitstorm you're not a part of?
还有你不掺和的烂摊子吗
What's going on up there?
那里发生了什么事
These people are being used for bait.
这些人被当做诱饵
There's some kind of weird cult up there,
里面有某种邪教组织
and they want Daredevil.
他们想找到夜魔侠
We need those big lights!
把那些大灯拿来
Light it up! Hit 'em up there, there,
把建筑照亮 照亮那里 那里
and there!
还有那里
If something happens on that roof, I wanna see it.
屋顶上发生了什么事 我想看清楚
Karen!
凯伦
Foggy? What are you doing here?
福吉 你来做什么
Jesus. Brett said there was shit going down,
天啊 布莱特说这里发生了大事
but he didn't say this.
但他可没说会这样
Yeah. I'm just glad you're okay.
是啊 很高兴你没事
Thanks. But I'm not the only one in danger.
谢了 但我不是唯一有危险的人
What's going on up there?
发生了什么事
I think it might be the end of vigilantes in New York.
我觉得这可能是纽约义警的终结
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我不想跟你撒谎
There's a lot more coming.
更多的人正赶过来
One thing's for sure.
有一件事是确定的
We're gonna die.
我们要死了
Do you wanna end it here... or on the roof?
你是想在这里结束 还是在楼顶上
I've always liked the fresh air.
我总是喜欢新鲜的空气
What's up there?
那上面有什么
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
Too many to count.
人太多 数不过来了
Armed, packing katanas, couple of longbows.
手持武器 武士刀 还有长弓
More coming up from below. Same weapons.
下面还有更多人 一样的武器
I'd say we've got a couple of minutes
我觉得在他们破门而入之前
before they break through that door.
我们还有几分钟时间
Okay.
好吧
Even if we survive...
就算我们活下来了
we may not see each other again.
我们可能也不会再见到对方了
Okay, let's do it.
好了 我们就这么干吧
Wait, wait. Wait for one second. One second.
等等 等等 等一下
So, what if...
如果...
What if...
如果...
from now on, if... if we make it...
从现在开始 如果我们活下来了
wherever you run, I...
不管你逃到哪里 我...
I run with you?
我都和你一起逃亡
You're not serious.
你不是认真的吧
I've never been more serious.
我从没有如此认真过
This... Elektra, this is a part of me that I need.
这个...艾丽卡 这正是我所需要的自己
And you're the only one who gets it.
只有你才能拥有这样的我
Without this, I'm not alive. I'm not. Not really.
没了这样的我 我就如行尸走肉 真的
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表