剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
"Who had you change the report?"
"是谁让你修改了报告"
And even if he says "No one," it proves--
即便他说"没人" 也证明
It proves that the report was changed.
报告是篡改过的
And that's That's brilliant.
是的 太聪明了
See? You're a natural.
瞧 你多有天赋
Well, I keep good company.
近朱者赤嘛
Ah, you know what?
知道吗
Why don't I help you go through Tepper's bread-crumb questions?
我帮你过一遍塔普的线索问题吧
We could, you know, set 'em up, knock 'em down?
给他下套 再一举拿下
All right, but it'll be boring.
好 但会无聊的
And tedious.
非常无聊
Could take all night.
或许要一整晚呢
Well, I don't mind.
我不介意
What? You ever consider law school?
怎么 你考虑过进法学院吗
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Well, Foggy and I know a lot of good people at Columbia.
福吉和我在哥大有些人脉
I mean, if it's even something you want.
如果你想考虑这个
Just thinking Nelson and Murdock might be more fun as...
尼尔森-默多克如果变成
Nelson, Murdock and Page.
尼尔森-默多克-佩吉会更好玩
You're... you're sweet.
你真好
I don't know. I don't know
我说不好 我不知道
if law school's really the right fit for me.
法学院是不是真适合我
I guess there's just something about the rules and the loopholes.
有那么多规矩和漏洞
It just feels like the truth gets lost a little too often.
真♥相♥似乎太容易迷失
Well, not every case will be The People v. Frank Castle.
不会每个案件都像纽约市诉弗兰克·卡塞尔那样
Right, right.
嗯
But, you know, it's not just this case. It's...
但不仅是这一件
What is it?
怎么
You know, we...
我们...
You ever...
你有...
think back to the night we first met?
想过我们初遇的那一晚吗
Yeah, all the time.
经常会想
While I sat in that police station...
我坐在警♥察♥局里
alone.
一个人时
I was afraid of the whole world.
我惧怕这整个世界
Well, at least, until...
至少 直到
you and Foggy came into my life and...
你和福吉走进我的生活
You trusted me. You gave me hope.
你信任我 给了我希望
And then we came back to your place.
然后我们一起来了你家
I offered you Thai food.
我给你准备了泰国菜
God...
天呐
I remember everything about that night, 'cause it's...
我记得那晚的一切 因为
not every day your life is threatened...
不是每天都会遭遇生命危险
then saved by a man in black.
然后又被黑衣人拯救
Hey, you...
你
You believe in what he does?
你相信他的做法吗
You know, the Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
就是地狱厨房♥的恶魔
I, uh...
我
What? I... believe in the law.
怎么 我相信法律
If that's what you're asking. Right. No, but... but...
如果你是这个意思 嗯 但是
But what about when the law fails?
但法律没用的时候呢
Like it did with me, like it did with Frank.
就像在我 在弗兰克的事上那样
You know, what are we supposed to turn to? What should we...
我们该找谁 我们该
What should we believe will protect us then?
我们该相信谁来保护我们
See, you're asking a Catholic lawyer.
瞧 你对一个天主教律师提这种问题
I, uh... Yes. What do you...
我 是啊 你要我
What do you want me to say? I don't know.
你指望我说什么 我不知道
Uh, I guess it's just...
大概就是
ever since we took on Frank's case, like...
自从我们接了弗兰克的案子
I keep...
我一直
I keep asking myself if there's really a difference between...
我一直问自己
between someone who saves lives and...
一个拯救他人和
someone who prevents lives from needing to be saved at all.
一个杜绝危险的人之间是否有区别
Right?
是吧
Wait... Wait a second.
等等
Frank Castle should be behind bars.
弗兰克·卡塞尔应该被关起来
I mean, he deserves a fair trial, but he's murdered people.
他是应该得到公正审判 但他杀人
Yeah, right. Bad people.
是啊 坏人
I mean, like the ones who killed his family
杀他家人的人
or the ones who came after me.
来追杀我的人
But it's not Frank's decision who lives or dies.
但弗兰克不能决定谁生谁死
That's up to God...
那是上帝的决定
or sometimes a jury.
或有时候 陪审团
What happened to Frank's family is a tragedy, Karen,
弗兰克家人的遭遇是惨剧 凯伦
but it doesn't give him the right to kill--
但他也无权杀人
No. No, no, no. God... God, no! Not the right, that's...
不不 天呐 没权利 当然
That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying that...
我不是那意思 我是说
I can understand why Frank... why...
我能理解弗兰克为什么
why anyone would seek vengeance for something after...
为什么有人会在经历了那样的失去后
after losing it Whoa, no, no, no.
想寻求复仇 不不不
That's not the same. Vengeance is not justice.
这不一样 复仇不是正义
What he's doing is completely wrong.
他的做法是完全错的
But, right or wrong, you can't deny that it works.
不管对错 你不能否认这有效
You really believe that?
你真那么想吗
I don't know. No.
我不知道 不
Maybe.
或许吧
No, um...
不
You know, maybe this is a good time to call it a night.
或许 今晚该结束了
I just think we're both exhausted, and...
我觉得我们都累了
You know, a case this big, let's just...
这么大的案子 我们...
Yes, you're probably right.
嗯 你说得对
I don't know, maybe, uh, after... after the trial's over.
或许等案子结束了
Yeah, a real date next time. Good.
嗯 下次好好约个会 嗯
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, good night. Good night, Karen.
晚安 晚安 凯伦
Get some rest.
好好休息
How long were you listening? I wasn't listening.
你偷听了多久 我没偷听
I didn't hear anything about your work
我没听到任何关于你工作
that would make me want to tie a noose and test it on my neck.
无聊得让我想系个绞索 套在我脖子上试试的事
I won't even mention what I didn't hear about your girlfriend.
我就更不提我没听到的关于你女朋友的事了
I warned you not to interrupt my life.
我告诉过你别打扰我的生活
This is not your life, Matthew.
这才不是你的生活 马修
You may not give a damn about what I've made for myself,
你或许不在乎我为自己创造的一切
but that is what's most important to me.
但这对我才是最重要的
All right? She... is important to me.
好吗 她对我才是重要的
Right.
好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
I didn't know your time
我不知道你
pairing wine with Thai food was so important.
红酒配泰国菜的时间那么重要
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I looked more carefully at Roxxon's construction investment.
我又仔细查看了罗克森的工程投资
Seems there's only a small number of projects in New York
在纽约似乎只有几个项目
capable of moving that much dirt.
会要搬运那么多土
We pay the sites a visit, I bet we find out what they're hiding.
我们去看看 肯定能查明他们想隐藏什么
What are these sites?
都在哪
The Conservatory Hotel, the Midtown Tunnel project,
温室酒店 市中心隧♥道♥工程
and some big build site at 44th and 11th.
还有44街和11大道的大型建筑工地
44th and 11th.
44街和11大道
You know it? Yeah, Midland Circle.
你知道那里 中城圈
There was a tenement on that block
那里原来有一栋出租大楼
before Wilson Fisk swallowed it up
但被威尔逊·菲斯克的
in his Better Tomorrow initiative.
更好明天企划吞并了
How did the Japanese get hold of it? I don't know.
日本人怎么拿到那里的 我不知道
But before I fought Nobu, I found blueprints at Midland Circle.
但我跟信对战之前 发现了中城圈的图纸
Now, I always thought Nobu
我一直以为信
was just a weapon Fisk sent to take me out,
只是菲斯克派来干掉我的武器
that Fisk had interests tied up in the building,
菲斯克在楼♥盘♥上有投资
but maybe he didn't want it at all.
但或许他根本不需要那栋楼
I mean, what if he only acquired Midland Circle for the Japanese?
或许他是替日本人收♥购♥中城圈的呢
That's a curious riddle,
好有趣的谜语
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表