剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Ellie, come here.
艾丽 过来
How are your hands?
你的手怎么样了
They hurt.
很疼
It's 'cause you're bending your wrist.
那是因为你的手腕弯曲了
Make a fist.
握成拳
Lock your wrist.
手腕固定
All right. This is a punch.
好了 这是一拳
This is a punch. This is a punch.
这是一拳 这也是一拳
That's shit.
这个什么都不是
Lock your wrist, breathe like I taught you.
固定手腕 像我教你那样呼吸
There's a man watching us. Forget him.
有个人在看着我们 别管他
He's not watching them. He's watching me.
他没有在看他们 他是在看我
The fight is that way, girl.
战斗还等着你 孩子
Go out and finish it.
去了结了它吧
She's impressive. Yeah.
她很厉害 没错
Where did you say you found her, again?
你说你是在哪里找到她的
Box of Cracker Jacks.
一盒玉米花就跟着我走了
Still needs refining.
还需要再精进
Perhaps with more discipline or different training.
或许再严厉一些 或者换不同的训练方式
Left hand up, child.
左手抬高 孩子
When the war finally comes, we're gonna need real warriors.
当战争最终来临之时 我们需要真正的战士
You were saying?
你刚刚说什么
She's killing him!
她就快打死他了
No shit. Ellie.
没错 艾丽
Ellie!
艾丽
Ellie. Ellie.
艾丽 艾丽
Slow it down.
慢下来
Drop your breath.
慢慢呼吸
Breathe in your stomach.
深吸一口气进腹部
Nice work.
很好
You told me to fight.
你告诉我去战斗
You told me to finish it.
让我去了结它
I didn't tell you to kill him.
但我没说让你杀了他
He is an asshole, but at the end of the day,
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但是说到底
he's on our side of the war.
他是在我们这边的
And it's wrong to kill one of ours.
杀自己的人是不对的
It didn't feel wrong.
我没觉得不对
Listen.
听我说
Whatever it is that you got inside you...
无论是什么占据了你
whatever it is that burns so hot, that's good.
无论你内心涌动灼烧着什么 这是一件好事
But you gotta learn to control it.
但你必须学会控制
You said we're going to war.
你说我们要去参战
We are.
是的
And there'll be a time and place for you to turn yourself loose.
我们还有时间 还有其它地方让你释放自己
But right now,
但是现在
the last thing you want is for everybody here to be...
你最不该做的事情就是让这里所有人
scared shitless of you.
都害怕你
Tame that fire...
控制住那份怒火
or they'll tame it for you.
不然他们会"帮"你控制
Get me?
懂吗
I get you. Good.
懂了 很好
'Cause that was just a warm-up.
因为刚刚那样只是热身
Come on out here.
过来这边
Show me what you can really do.
让我看看你有什么本事
That the best you can do?
你就这点能耐吗
You haven't seen my best.
你还没见识过我的厉害
Well, what are you waiting for? Christmas?
那你还在等什么 等着过圣诞吗
You tried to have me killed. You got that right.
你想杀了我 是这样没错
Why, Stick? It's a long story.
为什么 棍叟 说来话长
Now, what do you think you're doing?
你知道自己在干什么吗
You have no right here, Matthew.
你没权利说我 马修
Too little, too late, Matty.
你太弱 来得太晚 马特
Get out or get hurt.
快出去 否则会伤到你
That's not happening, Stick!
那不可能 棍叟
I'm not gonna let you kill him.
我不会让你杀了他
Not your choice.
这由不得你
He raised you, Elektra.
他养育了你 艾丽卡
Then he tried to kill me!
但现在他想杀了我
I should've done it years ago.
多少年前我就该这么做了
Shut up, Stick. You're just as bad as she is.
闭嘴 棍叟 你跟她一样坏
Not quite.
不全是
I tried to housebreak her. Impossible.
我想训练她 发现不可能
You're just another old man jealous of his disciple.
你只是像其他老头一样 嫉妒自己的徒弟
You'd rather see me dead than outgrow you.
你宁愿看着我死 也不想看到我比你强
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着
When it comes to killing, I've always been better.
杀人这件事 我总是更胜一筹
Put up or shut up. No! Put it down!
别光废话不动手 不 把刀放下
They're gone.
他们走了
Yeah. And they took Stick.
是的 还带走了棍叟
How do they do that?
他们是怎么做到的
Why did you interrupt us?
你为什么要打断我们
Because you would have killed him, Elektra.
因为你差点就杀了他 艾丽卡
Yes! Before he killed me.
没错 不然他就杀了我
Is that so offensive to your precious "Code"?
这样做违反了你宝贵的"准则"吗
Tell me this. Why does Stick want you dead?
告诉我 为什么棍叟想杀你
What does it matter?
这重要吗
It matters because Stick never does anything without a reason.
重要 因为棍叟做事从来都是有原因的
All right? And the Hand, they didn't kill him.
明白吗 还有手和会 他们没有杀他
They captured him, which means he knows something.
他们只是抓走了他 也就是说他知道了什么
And they're gonna rip him to shreds
他们会一步步把他撕成碎片
until they find out what it is.
直至弄清楚他所知道的事情
Good.
那太好了
Unless...
除非
Unless we get there first.
除非我们先到
You want me to help you save the man who ordered my death?
你想让我帮你去救那个想置我于死地的人
Yes.
是
You really do hate me.
你还真是恨我
No, Elektra.
不 艾丽卡
This isn't about you, all right?
这跟你无关
This is about Stick.
这事只跟棍叟有关
I need to know why the Hand took him.
我需要知道为什么手和会要抓走他
And more importantly, what they're planning next.
最重要的 是搞清楚他们下一步想干什么
I'm done fighting his war.
我对他的战争已经厌倦了
All right, fine. Then I'm gonna go alone.
那好吧 我自己一个人去
You've pushed everyone out of your life...
你把每个人都推出了你的生活
and now you want to put the little you have left
现在你想让你仅剩不多的伙伴
on protecting that broken old man?
去帮你保护那个糟老头子
That broken old man...
那个糟老头子
He gave me a life when I was...
曾经给了我一条命 当我
When I had nothing, when I was alone.
当我一无所有 孤身一人的时候
He was the one who was there for me.
是他在那里陪着我
He abandoned you.
他抛弃了你
Just when you needed him the most...
就在你最需要他的时候
because that's what he does.
因为那就是他的做法
I don't care what Stick did.
我不在乎棍叟做了什么
I'm gonna save him.
我要救他
Not if I get to him first.
除非我先找到他
I'm going to kill him.
我要杀了他
And if you get in my way, Matthew...
如果你挡了我的路 马修
I'm gonna kill you, too.
我连你也杀
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
All right.
好
Also, uh, let's...
同时让我们
I know that the fingerprints were probably burned...
我知道指纹肯定已经烧掉了...
But let's get some prints taken anyways.
但还进行指纹采集吧
You know you can go home now, right?
你知道你可以回家了吧
Uh, yeah.
知道
You don't need anything else?
你不需要别的东西了吗
I have your statement.
我录过你的口供了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表