剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Remove the witness. You want it, you got it!
带证人出去 你想要就来啊
I am the Punisher! I'm right here!
我是惩罚者 我就在这
You want it, I'll give it to you.
你想要就来试试啊
And anybody who came here today to hear me whine, to hear me beg?
今天你们过来想听我哀嚎哭求
Well, you can kiss my ass!
做梦去吧
Do you hear me? I'm guilty.
听到了吗 我有罪
Come on, please, Judge! I'm guilty, you hear me?
来吧 法官 我有罪 听到了吗
I'm guilty! I'm guilty!
我有罪 我有罪
I'll kill every one of 'em! I'll kill every single one!
我要把他们都杀了 我要杀了每一个人
How the hell did this happen?
怎么会发生这种事
That wasn't the Frank I met with yesterday.
我昨天跟弗兰克见面时他不是这样的
Guys...
伙计们
I think somebody got to him. Convincing him of what?
我觉得有人抓住了他的把柄 让他干什么
Yelling his way to multiple life sentences?
大喊着要求被判终生监禁吗
You provoked him. What? I didn't...
你激怒了他 什么 我没有...
What are you talking I had it lined up for you.
你在说什么... 我都跟你说清楚了
We could have done this.
我们本来能做到的
We could have gotten the charges reduced.
我们可以减轻判罚
All you had to do was get Frank to tell his story.
你只要让弗兰克开口讲他的故事
Foggy, he wasn't cooperating! Instead you veer off
福吉 他不合作 你却扯到
into vigilante-land!
什么义警的头上
I'm glad we lost.
很高兴我们输了
You hear me? I'm glad.
你听到了吗 我很高兴
Foggy... Karen, let him go.
福吉... 凯伦 别管他
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
Karen, can I talk to you for five seconds, please? I don't want to
凯伦 我能跟你谈谈吗 我不想
hear another bullshit excuse!
再听什么狗屁借口了
Maybe you are an alcoholic. Maybe you're in a fight club.
也许你酗酒 也许你参加搏击俱乐部
Maybe you are sleeping with a whole harem of women.
也许你跟一群女人上♥床♥
I don't care, I'm done.
我都不在乎 我受够了
You're right.
你说得没错
This city really needs heroes.
这座城市的确需要英雄
But you're not one of them.
但你不是其中之一
You gotta feel like shit.
你肯定感觉糟透了
Go back to bed.
回床上去
I can barely stand.
我连站都站不稳
Then go back to bed.
那就回到床上去
No.
不
I don't want to be with you anymore.
我不想再和你一起了
I want to be with him.
我想和他一起
Don't be stupid. He needs more training.
别傻了 他需要更多训练
The Hand is new to him--
他第一次接触手和会
Soft.
软弱
Matt Murdock is soft.
马特·默多克很软弱
He made you soft.
他让你变软弱
You let your guard down.
你放下了你的防备
Go back to bed, Ellie.
回床上去吧 艾丽
I'm not a child. You can't be with him.
我不是小孩 你不能和他一起
Why?
为什么
You can't change what you are.
你无法改变你的本性
Matthew thinks I can.
马修认为我可以
And I believe him.
我相信他
Get out...
出去...
before I get nasty.
趁我还没失去耐心
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
You're damn right, I am.
你说得没错
Go.
快滚
What do you think he'll say...
你觉得在他发现...
when he finds out...
你到底是谁...
what you are?
你一直是怎样的人后
What you've always been?
他会说什么
Haven't told him yet...
你还没有告诉他
have ya?
对吗
Get out.
出去
Aside from saving your ass...
除了救你以外...
you have no idea
你根本不知道
what I've protected you from.
我保护你躲过了怎样的劫难
I can protect myself.
我能保护我自己
We'll find out.
走着瞧吧
Enough with these amateurs. Time to get the band back together.
别管这些业余的了 该把大家集结起来了
Head to the Wall.
去高墙
Where's Stick?
棍叟在哪儿
I made my choice.
我做出了选择
He didn't like it.
他不喜欢
I want to be with you.
我想跟你一起
The only person in this world who believes I'm good.
这世界上只有你相信我是好人
You lost today.
你今天输了
It doesn't matter.
没关系
You lost more than just the case.
你不仅仅输了一个案子
Yeah.
是啊
I didn't lose you.
但我没有输掉你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm not.
我不抱歉
How does this work?
要怎么办呢
You and me?
我们俩
How can we make it work?
我们要怎么在一起呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But we're gonna figure it out.
但是我们会想出办法的
Not now, though.
但不是现在
Right now, you need to rest.
现在你需要休息
Who do you work for? Huh?
你为谁效命
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
Answer me! Huh?
回答我
You tell them, whoever they are,
你告诉他们 不管他们是谁
I'm gonna find them, and when I do, I'm gonna--
我都会找到他们 到时候 我会...
No...
不...
You're... You're just a kid.
你...你只是个孩子
Elektra, no... No...
艾丽卡 不...不
What did you do?
你做了什么
This is who I am.
我就是这样的人
Do you still want me?
你还想要我吗
Matthew.
马修
Matthew!
马修
You're okay... You're okay...
你没事的 你没事的
I got this one.
这个交给我
On whose orders?
谁下的命令
The warden's. You got a problem with that?
典狱长的 你有什么意见吗
No one tells us anything down here.
没人跟我们说过
Hey, look at me, Frank! Look at me!
看着我 弗兰克 看着我
I'm gonna stick you!
我要捅死你
That's a promise!
我保证
I promise you!
我向你保证
Right through here.
就在这里
I see you got my message.
看来你收到我的讯息了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表