剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I get to her classroom, right?
我就去了她的班级
She's in there...
她就在那儿
but she's got no idea.
但她不知道
She's got no idea that Daddy's home.
她不知道爸爸回家了
I walk in, these kids, they're not even studying, they're...
我走进去 那些孩子根本没在学习 他们...
doing some kind of yoga. Yeah.
在做什么瑜伽
You know?
你知道吗
She's there.
她就在那儿
She's doing her poses, you know.
她在摆她的姿势
She's bending and, you know, she's moving.
她在下腰 她在扭动
She looks like a flower.
她看上去就像一朵鲜花
Yeah.
没错
And, you know, you can't even understand it,
你根本没法理解
you know, how does something like that have...
怎么会有这种...
How does something that beautiful...
怎么会有如此美丽...
How does that...
怎么会...
does that come from me, you know?
是我的孩子呢
And she looks up and she sees me.
她抬起头来 看到了我
I see her.
我看到了她
By God, that's real.
天啊 那是真的
That's real, Red.
是真的 小红
In an instant, she's across that classroom floor,
突然 她从教室那一头冲过来
she's in my arms.
扑到了我的怀里
She's squeezing me so tight,
她把我抱得这么紧
I swear I was gonna bust a rib, you know?
我敢说我的肋骨都快断了
We just stayed there like that, we're holding each other.
我们就这样站在那里 拥抱着彼此
Teacher, she's filming the whole thing on her phone, you know,
老师用手♥机♥把这一幕都拍了下来
she's gonna put it on YouTube or some shit.
她准备放到网上一类的
She can't hold the thing steady, because, you know, she's...
她拿不稳 因为她...
she's bawling so hard, and the kids are all wailing,
她哭得太凶了 小孩们都在哭
you know, they're screaming. And me?
他们在尖声大叫 我呢
Shit, I'm the worst of all. I'm a...
该死 我哭得最凶 我...
I'm a rubber-face clown, you know.
我这种扑克脸的家伙
I cried so hard.
我哭得特别凶
But not my baby.
但我的孩子却没哭
Not my girl.
我的宝贝没哭
You know, she's my girl. She's...
她是我的宝贝 她...
She's not crying, she's holding me up.
她没哭 她抱着我
My girl, she's keeping me on my feet.
我的宝贝 她就这样支撑着我
She says, "I knew it, Daddy. I knew it."
她说 我知道 爸爸 我知道
And then we go home. Wife, the boy.
然后我们回家了 我的妻子 儿子
Place is the exact same.
家还是原来的样子
It's like it was just holding
感觉好像他们
its breath waiting for me to get back, you know?
屏住了呼吸等我回来一样
Then it hit me.
然后我突然意识到
All of it, you know.
一切痛苦
The first time I felt how tired I was, you know, I was just...
我第一次感觉到我有多累 我只是...
tired, you know?
累了
You...
你...
You ever been tired, Red?
你有没有累过 小红
Yeah.
有
So, you know.
所以你知道
It's just, I couldn't do nothing, you know?
但是 我却无能为力
All the things...
所有的一切
I couldn't take my wife to bed.
我没法陪我妻子入睡
Ball with the boy. Shit...
和我儿子踢球 该死...
I was too tired, I couldn't even drink a goddamn beer, you know.
我太累了 我甚至都喝不下一杯啤酒
But not her.
但她却没有
My girl was up.
我的女儿很开心
See, she wanted me to, uh...
她想让我
she wanted me to tuck her in. She...
她想让我给她盖好被子 她...
She outgrew it, she knew it, but she didn't care.
她早就长大了 她知道 但她不在乎
She wanted it.
她就是想
She had that book.
她有一本书
Her favorite book was out on the pillows.
她最喜欢的书就在枕头边上
One Batch, Two Batch...
一炉饼干 两炉饼干
Penny and Dime.
你给我一角我给你一分
I read her that book every night before this shit.
我以前每天晚上都给她念这本书
I read it every single night, but, see, that was over now
我每一天都会念 但是现在不用念了
because Daddy's home now.
因为爸爸回家了
She looked at me and she begged me, Red.
她看着我 她求我 小红
She begged.
她求我
She begged.
她求我
I said, "No.
我说 不行
Daddy's too tired, see.
爸爸太累了
But I'll...
但我...
I'll read to you tomorrow night.
我明天晚上给你念
I'll read to you tomorrow night, I promise." Yeah.
我明天晚上给你念 我保证
Never think that...
没想到
for her there was not gonna be any tomorrow, see.
对她来说再也没有明天了
The last time I'd see her,
最后一次看到她时
I'd be holding her lifeless body in my arms.
我将她失去生气的躯壳抱在怀里
Meat was spilling out of her, Red.
肉块从她身上滚落 小红
The place where her face used to be.
她已经面目全非
I think I'm done... Red.
我觉得我完了 小红
I think I'm done.
我想我完了
Police. Don't move.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Hands where I can see 'em.
把手放在我看得见的地方
Shots fired.
枪战
Bodies, mayhem and shit.
尸体 一团乱
How come I just knew it had to be you?
我一猜就是你
I have something for you, Sergeant.
我有东西给你 警官
That's him?
是他吗
Cover him and get EMS. Yep.
叫救护车 是
And you, you incredible pain in my ass.
至于你 你这个麻烦精
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Get him help.
帮帮他
Shut up.
闭嘴
Take the collar. What?
当成是你抓到的 什么
You heard me.
你听到了
You caught him, not me.
是你抓到他的 不是我
It can't be me, it has to be you.
不能是我 必须是你
Why?
为什么
To protect the Kitchen.
为了保护地狱厨房♥
For law, for order.
为了法律和秩序
You're telling me how to file a report now?
你现在是在教我写报告吗
Yeah. Take the collar.
是的 就是你抓到的
Take the credit. Get a promotion, if you can.
把功劳揽过来 如果可以利用它升个职
You've earned it. Bullshit.
这是你应得的 放屁
No, people have to know the system works.
不 需要告诉人们最终是司法体系战胜了一切
Not his justice and not mine.
而不是他的或者我的正义感
Vigilante days are done in this town. The police are in charge.
义警维持秩序的日子结束了 现在由警♥察♥负责
That's not how it happened.
可是并不是那么回事
Then make it how it happened.
那就让它看起来是这么回事
Shit.
妈的
EMT and backup on the way. Two minutes out.
救护车及支援已在路上 两分钟后到
Go.
走
Go!
快走
I don't know what you are...
我不知道你是什么人...
but I know you ain't him.
但我知道你跟他不同
Frank Castle,
弗兰克·卡塞尔
the gunman wanted in connection with the Metro-General shooting
因与市综合医院枪击案
and linked to dozens of recent gangland-related killings
及最近地狱厨房♥发生的数十起涉黑人员凶杀案
throughout Hell's Kitchen was apprehended just hours ago
有关而遭到通缉 现于数小时前
outside Saint Michael's Cemetery.
在圣麦克公墓外被捕
An NYPD spokesman says, "Tonight,
一位纽约警方发言人称 今晚
New York has Sergeant Brett Mahoney
纽约应向15分局警官
of the 15th Precinct to thank."
布莱特·马霍尼致敬
Gotta hand it to Brett.
布莱特真厉害
I'm glad people like him are looking out for Hell's Kitchen.
我很高兴还有他这样的人在守护地狱厨房♥
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表