剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Exactly. I mean, five different papers
没错 五家报社
and not a word about the bullet he took to the brain,
哪家都没提到他脑部中弹
or his military record, or his family.
以及他的服役背景和家庭状况
Uh, his family?
家庭状况
Okay, uh...
是这样的...
I found this photograph.
我找到了这张照片
It's of him and his wife and kids at the carousel.
他和妻儿在旋转木马前拍的
You found it where?
你在哪找到这照片的
I sort of broke into his house.
我闯进他家去了
You did what? What?
你闯进哪了 你说什么
It was illadvised, I know. Not to mention dangerous.
我知道这不太明智 而且还很危险
And illegal. Yeah
还是违法的 没错...
It's all that. All of that.
你们说的都对
And I don't need a lecture
别给我讲道理
or I will take those coffees back, okay?
不然就把咖啡还给我
Thank you.
谢谢配合
Look, it's not just about the press.
不光是媒体
The DA's office released their statement
地检官办公室也发布了声明
and it's full of holes, too.
声明漏洞百出
Something big is going on here, guys,
这事不是那么简单
and it all circles back to Frank Castle.
并且全都指向弗兰克·卡塞尔
Oh, no, no, no Foggy
不行 不能这样 福吉...
No, come on, we successfully dodged a metaphorical bullet
不行 我们已经成功躲开了射来的子弹
and quite a few literal ones.
和一些舆♥论♥压力
We need to be done with the crazy, guys.
我们不该这么疯狂了
We need normal.
我们要变得正常点
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really sorry if I-- -I pushed it too far.
我很抱歉 我陷得太深了
It's okay. I just...
没关系 我...
Uh, I don't think you're wrong about Castle, but...
我觉得你对卡塞尔的判断没错 但...
it's really simple, Karen.
道理很简单 凯伦
Just... I don't want you to get hurt.
我...不希望你受到伤害
So, uh...
那...
Last night.
昨晚
Last night?
昨晚
I don't-- what happened last night?
我不明白...昨晚发生了什么
At Josie's? With Foggy? You
在乔茜酒吧还是和福吉 你啊...
Did something happen? Yeah.
发生了什么吗 是啊
Anything else? I don't Yeah?
还有我不知道的事... 是啊
Yeah, it was great.
好吧 昨晚很美好
And I like to think I can do better,
但我觉得还能做得更好
if we're still on for dinner.
如果晚餐之约没变的话
Uh, yeah.
没变
It's a date.
说定了
Holy shit!
我去
That was the bank. Oh, no.
银行发来的信息 天啊
No, it's... all good. There was a deposit.
不 没什么事 是收到了一笔款
A big one.
巨款
What? Uh...
什么...
Um, yeah...
没错...
Yeah, uh, do me a favor, don't spend any of it.
拜托 这笔钱一分钱都别动
Why not? God...
为什么 天啊...
I was hit up by a potential client yesterday, so, I just--
我昨晚偶遇了一个潜在客户 所以...
Is it dirty money? Are we doing that again?
是赃款吗 又是那种事
No! No, it's nothing like that. It's just, um...
不是 完全不是 是...
I'm not sure it's gonna work out, let me...
我不确定能不能办成 我...
Let me get into it, I'll-- I'll get back to you.
我先去了解一下情况 回头再跟你们说
Hey, I'm gonna have a Macallan, neat,
你好 来杯纯麦卡伦
and the lady will have, uh...
给这位女士来杯...
another vodka martini.
再来杯伏特加马提尼
Perceptive. Thank you, I try.
嗅觉不错啊 谢谢夸奖 我闻了闻
But I can order my own drinks.
但我可以自己点酒
Tequila. Mezcal, if you have it.
龙舌兰 梅斯卡尔的 你们这有的话
So, thanks for your help.
多谢帮助
It's hard to find reliable security these days.
这年头可靠的安保系统不好找
Nice shoes.
皮鞋不错
What?
什么
Wingtips. Good call. Shine them yourself?
翼尖皮鞋 品味不错 自己擦的吗
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
You're not exactly a tough read.
你其实很好猜
I...
我...
could surprise you.
没准不像你想的那样
Doubt it.
不太可能
All right.
好吧
You, uh, wanna give it a try?
那你想试试吗
Okay.
好啊
You desperately want to belong somewhere...
你很急切地寻找归属感...
with someone,
或寻找某人
which is the real reason
这才是你
why you sneak into fancy faculty parties.
混入上等社团聚会的真正原因
Not because you're sick of your ramen
而不是因为你厌倦了叫拉面外卖♥♥
and video games routine.
打电动游戏什么的
And now, your mind is racing.
此时此刻 你的大脑飞速旋转着
You're wondering what you can possibly say or do
你在思索着要说点什么或是做点什么
to keep me on the line,
才能让我继续说话
because the last thing you want
因为你极其不想
is to spend the rest of the evening with that scotch
今晚剩下的时光跟这杯威士忌
and that shaggy-haired friend of yours.
或你那乱蓬蓬头发的朋友一起度过
You know what your problem is?
你知道问题出在哪吗
You're pretty.
你很帅气
You even work the blind thing.
瞎了也是如此有格调
But you're dumb.
但你很蠢
You lost before you even stepped to the plate.
你开始行动前就已经输了
You get all of that from a pair of old wingtips?
从一双老式皮鞋你就能得出这么多结论吗
Quick study.
学得挺快
You wanna know what I think? Tell me.
你想知道我怎么想的吗 说吧
I think the game's just beginning.
我觉得游戏才刚开始
Because despite your artisan tequilas
因为尽管你对龙舌兰酒很挑剔
and charm-school manners...
和礼仪课学来的的行为举止
Despite being richer than God
尽管比上帝还有钱
and having the whole world at your fingertips...
让全世界萦绕在你指尖
you're just bored.
你也很无聊
Really?
是吗
Bored enough to spend your time studying a stranger's shoes.
无聊到花费时间研究一个陌生人的鞋子
See, I think you were dying on the vine of this tight-ass party,
我觉得你快烦死这个死板的聚会了
because Daddy's money can't buy you the one thing you really need.
因为老爸的钱买♥♥不到你想要的那件东西
And what's that?
什么东西
The unexpected.
意外之物
Maybe you're not so dumb.
也许你没那么傻
Elektra Natchios.
艾丽卡·纳齐丝
Matt Murdock.
马特·默多克
Let's go, Matthew.
我们走 马修
On your left.
你左边
Do you like it?
喜欢吗
Sounds expensive.
听起来很昂贵
You have good ears.
听力不错
Is it yours? It is.
是你的吗 对
Until we get caught.
到我们被警♥察♥逮住之前
Mr. Tower?
陶瓦先生
Uh, I wish you'd called. I'd have set something up.
你要是能提前打个电♥话♥ 我能准备一下
Are they in? Uh, just the Nelson half.
他们都在吗 就尼尔森在
What's the problem?
怎么了
We need to talk.
我们要谈谈
In private.
单独谈谈
You know, it's really not a good idea to piss her off.
惹毛她真的不是个好主意
So, what can I do for the Assistant District Attorney?
有什么可以为助理地方检察官效劳的
It's more what I can do for you, Mr. Nelson.
说为你效劳更贴切 尼尔森先生
We need all your files on the Grote case.
我们需要你手上关于格罗托的全部文件
Notes, interviews, any and all recordings and e-mails.
笔记 谈话 所有的录音和电子邮件
And in return, we get...
作为回报 我们能得到
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表