剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You're here because you're
找你来是因为你
almost as crazy as Frank Castle, and that's it.
几乎和弗兰克·卡塞尔一样疯狂而已
So you called me here to insult me?
所以你叫我来是为了羞辱我吗
I called you here to be useful, for a change.
我是叫你偶尔发挥一下作用
We need to get Frank to tell his story in a way that keeps him
我们需要让弗兰克讲的故事能保住他的命
out of prison and alive.
让他不用进监狱
No one's heard that story except for you,
除你之外没有人听过他的故事
because you're who you are.
因为你就是你
Why don't you put all that torture
不如让你让我和凯伦
you put me and Karen through to good use?
所受的折磨派上点用场
Now would be the time.
现在是时候了
Counsel, we about ready?
律师们 准备好了吗
Uh, one more moment, Your Honor.
再等一分钟 法官大人
Did you read the notes from Schoonover and Lee?
你看过斯库诺弗和李的庭审记录了吗
Yeah.
看过了
Okay, here's the play.
计划是这样的
Walk Frank through his story.
让弗兰克讲一遍他的故事
Connect the dots between the Colonel and the neurologist.
把上校和脑科学家的话联♥系♥起来
We don't have to prove that Frank's version of events is true.
我们不需要证实弗兰克所说的话是真的
We just have to convince the jury that he believes it,
我们只需要让陪审团相信他深信不疑
and he relives it every day.
每天都在重温
We can put this guy in the loony bin, where he belongs.
我们就能把这家伙关进疯人院 他属于那里
Counsel? Yeah.
律师 是
Uh, Your Honor, the Defense
法官大人 辩方
would like to call Frank Castle to the stand.
请求召弗兰克·卡塞尔出庭作证
Bailiff, bring in the defendant, please.
法警 带被告进来
Tell me what's going on.
告诉我发生了什么
Frank's wearing a suit.
弗兰克穿着西装
He looks better than I ever have,
他看上去比我都帅
and he's not even wearing a tie.
他甚至都没戴领带
Order.
肃静
Think about what you want, Frank.
想想你要什么 弗兰克
Something's not right. No turning back now.
有点不对劲 没有回头路了
Do you solemnly swear that you will tell the truth,
你愿意向上帝发誓
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,
你所说的句句属实
so help you God?
绝无虚言吗
Yeah.
我愿意
Please state your name for the record.
请说出你的名字
Frank Castle.
弗兰克·卡塞尔
Mr. Castle, you've been charged with multiple capital crimes.
卡塞尔先生 你被控犯有多起谋杀重罪
Been called a killer incapable of empathy or remorse.
被称作毫无怜悯与悔恨之心的杀手
Yeah.
是的
So I hear.
我听说是这样
Frank...
弗兰克...
May I call you Frank?
我能叫你弗兰克吗
Yeah.
可以
Frank, we've heard a lot about neuro-chemistry...
弗兰克 我们听了很多神经化学
and psychology, and all things unfolding,
和心理学上的说法 从科学上
scientifically and otherwise, inside your brain.
展示了你大脑内发生的事
But I just have one question I want to ask.
但是我只想问你一个问题
What happened that day?
那天发生了什么
The day your family was so tragically killed.
你的家人惨死的那一天
It's okay, Frank.
没事的 弗兰克
I understand, it's difficult. Do you?
我知道这很难 是吗
Do you understand?
你知道吗
'Cause I don't think you understand shit.
因为我觉得你什么都不知道
I'd like permission to treat the witness as hostile, Your Honor?
我希望将证人列为敌对证人 法官大人
Granted.
动议批准
All right, Frank.
好吧 弗兰克
You don't want to tell us? I'll tell you.
你不想告诉我们 那我告诉你
I'm gonna tell you exactly what kind of man you are.
我来告诉你你到底是怎样的人
You're the kind of man this city needs.
你就是这座城市需要的人
Because, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
因为 陪审团的女士们先生们
we all know this city needs help.
我们都知道这座城市需要帮助
Needs it now.
现在就需要
Not tomorrow, not next week, not when the day comes,
不是明天 不是下周 不是等到了那一天
when the corruption that Wilson Fisk
不是等威尔逊·菲斯克的腐♥败♥
left in his wake is flushed out for good,
被全面清除
and the police force is finally back on its feet.
警方终于开始干实事的一天
We need it now.
我们现在就需要
'Cause this city's been sick.
因为这座城市病了
And the cops, they can't fix it alone, they need...
单靠警♥察♥没法补救 他们需要...
We all need men and women
我们都需要那些
who are willing to take the fight themselves.
愿意站出来战斗的人
The kind of people who risk their lives
那些愿意搭上自己的生命
so that we can walk safe at night in our own neighborhoods.
只为了我们夜晚能够安心地走在大街小巷的人
The ones our esteemed District Attorney
也就是我们这位地检大人
here is trying so hard to destroy.
拼命想要打♥压♥的人
New York needs these people.
纽约需要这些人
We need... heroes.
我们需要...英雄
Order.
肃静
The help they offer...
他们提供的帮助
and the hope that they provide.
和他们提供的希望
Frank Castle wanted to help, but he took it too far.
弗兰克·卡塞尔想帮忙 但他做过了头
He shot people, he killed people.
他朝人开枪 他杀人
It's against the law.
这违反了法律
And he broke that law many, many times.
他一次又一次地违反了法律
Now, I don't like him any more than you do,
我跟你们一样不喜欢他
but here's the thing, he's not a common criminal.
但是 他不是一名普通的罪犯
He's not malicious in intent.
他的本意不坏
Frank Castle is actually a good man. He just...
弗兰克·卡塞尔其实是个好人 他只是...
He doesn't know the difference between right and wrong anymore.
他现在不知道对与错的区别
And he doesn't need punishment for that.
他不该为此受到惩罚
He needs help.
他应该得到帮助
Our help.
我们的帮助
That's the kind of man Frank Castle is.
这位弗兰克·卡塞尔就是这样的人
And now, you have to decide what kind of jury you want to be.
现在该由你们来决定做怎样的陪审团了
No further questions, Your Honor.
我没有问题了 法官大人
Your, uh...
法...
Your Honor?
法官大人
Can I say something?
我能说些什么吗
You may.
可以
You know those, uh...
那些...
Those people?
那些人
The ones I put down, the people I killed?
那些我击毙的人 我杀死的人
I want you to know that I'd do it all again.
如果重来 我还会再杀一次
This is a circus, all right?
这就是一场马戏表演
It's a charade, it's an act.
是场戏 是场演出
It's bullshit about how crazy I am. Language.
说什么我疯了都是狗屁 注意措辞
I ain't crazy!
我没有疯
I'm not crazy.
我没有疯
Okay?
好吗
I know what I did.
我知道我做了什么
I know who I am.
我知道我是谁
And I do not need your help.
我不需要你们的帮助
I'm smack-dab in the middle of my right goddamn mind,
我做的就是我脑子里想的事
and any scumbag, any...
那些混球...
any lowlife, any maggot
那些渣滓 那些蝼蚁
piece of shit that I put down, I did it...
那些被我♥干♥掉的混♥蛋♥ 我杀了他们...
because I liked it! Order!
是因为我喜欢这么做 肃静
Hell, I loved it! I'm sittin' here, I'm... I'm just itching.
我爱这样做 我坐在这 我...我渴望
I'm itching to do it again.
我渴望再来一次
And you think... What,
你以为呢...
you think you're gonna send me to a nuthouse?
你以为能送我去什么疯人院吗
Some doctor, they're gonna
找什么医生就能
get me to stop from doing what I want to do?
阻止我做我想做的事吗
Well, that ain't happening! Not on my watch!
不可能的事 想都别想
You people, you call me the Punisher, ain't that right?
你们都叫我惩罚者 对吧
The big bad Punisher.
大坏蛋惩罚者
Bailiff. Well, here I am!
法警 我在这儿
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表