剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
All units, suspect Frank Castle.
各单位注意 疑犯弗兰克·卡塞尔
Believed to be armed and extremely dangerous.
我们认为其持有武器 极度危险
I should've known this day would get worse.
我早该知道今天会变得更糟
I want this out across all five boroughs.
把消息散到所有街区
And get some additional units to the courthouse and City Hall.
再额外派些人去法♥院♥和市政厅
Do it. Move! Son of a bitch.
行动 妈的
What is it?
怎么了
The Punisher.
惩罚者
He just escaped.
他越狱了
Miss Page? Yeah.
佩吉小姐 是的
Agent Gallagher. Follow me.
我是加拉格尔探员 跟我来
I'll get you through security as quickly as possible.
我会带你尽快通过安检
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse us. Excuse me. Pardon me.
不好意思 抱歉 借过
Sorry.
抱歉
Wait here.
在这等我
Guess I'm not the only one that got Reyes's invitation.
看来我不是唯一得到雷耶斯邀请的人
Security is nuts.
这么多道安保简直是疯了
Frank Castle's on the loose.
弗兰克·卡塞尔逃出来了
I wouldn't take any chances either.
换做是我 我也不会去冒险
No, not even Frank could
不 就算是弗兰克也不可能
have orchestrated an escape that quickly.
这么快就策划好一场越狱
How's that even possible?
这怎么可能发生呢
Guessing that's what the District Attorney wants to ask us.
我想地检官也想问我们这个问题
This case just keeps serving up the shit burgers.
这案子真是一波未平一波又起
Mr. Nelson, this way. See you on the other side.
尼尔森先生 这边请 里面见
Yeah.
好
Excuse me, sir. Do you need a hand?
先生 需要帮忙吗
No, thank you. Thank you so much.
不用了 谢谢
I, uh, see Reyes... dragged you in, too.
看来...雷耶斯把你也拉过来了
Karen?
凯伦
Are you all right?
你好吗
Other than being hauled in as
除了被当成协助
a suspect in the escape of a confessed murderer?
杀人凶犯越狱的嫌疑犯之外
Yeah, I'm great.
还挺好的
Yeah, this whole case has been a disaster.
是啊 这案子就是个灾难
I'm sorry I pulled you guys into it.
抱歉我把你们都卷进来了
Don't be sorry.
不要抱歉
How are you otherwise?
其他方面呢 好吗
Good. Yeah, I'm good.
还不错 挺好的
Good.
那就好
Miss Page?
佩吉小姐
Come with me. Yeah.
跟我来 好的
Mr. Murdock, I'll be right back.
默多克先生 我马上就来
According to my buddy,
据我朋友说
Reyes is most likely about to grill us like fish.
雷耶斯可能要生吞活剥了我们
She has no cause.
她没有理由这样做
On paper, we're still Frank Castle's attorneys.
理论上 我们仍然是弗兰克·卡塞尔的律师
And I am so proud of that.
我可自豪呢
Frank's out, but instead of going after him herself,
弗兰克出逃 雷耶斯不去找他
Reyes is dragging us into the lion's den.
反而把我们拖进虎穴
What could we possibly know about his escape?
我们怎么可能知道他会越狱
Precisely dick.
知道才怪
But if Reyes can find a way to blame us for all this,
但如果雷耶斯找出办法能把责任推到我们身上
she will.
她会毫不犹豫的
Karen, you spent the most time with him.
凯伦 你跟他待的时间最久
He say anything?
他说过什么吗
Anything at all that could help us right now?
说过对我们的现状有帮助的事吗
Nothing about an escape.
反正没说越狱的事
I went over Castle's transfer work.
我查过卡塞尔的关押记录
He wasn't waltzing into some country club.
他可不是被关在什么普通的监狱里
They were burying him in their highest security control unit...
他跟其他重罪犯一起
with all the other rock stars on cell block D.
被关在安全规格最高的D区
Uh, Matt... this way.
马特 这边
Hey, Foggy. You said cell block D?
福吉 你刚才说D区
It'll be just another minute. Thanks.
再稍等几分钟 谢谢
Does that mean something to you?
你想起什么了吗
Yeah, I like to keep track
是的 我习惯掌握
of the people who might want to kill us.
想要我们命的人的近况
The Punisher? No, not Frank. Wilson Fisk.
惩罚者 不是他 是威尔逊·菲斯克
Frank blows his trial, and ends up on Fisk's cell block?
弗兰克搞砸了庭审 被关进了菲斯克的牢区吗
And a day later, he's on the street.
然后一天之后 他就逃出来了
Uh, those are two very separate dots.
这两件事风马牛不相及吧
You can't just connect them. Oh, come on, Foggy.
你不能这样把他们联♥系♥起来 得了 福吉
I'm right. Fisk made this happen.
我是对的 是菲斯克做的
She'll see you now.
她现在可以见你们了
Ma'am?
女士
They're here now.
他们都到了
Yes. As soon as possible. Please, as soon as possible.
是 尽快 拜托了 越快越好
Thank you for coming.
感谢你们前来
Kinda hard to say no when the cops pick you up.
警♥察♥亲自登门让人很难拒绝
Well, I'm sorry about that. Could you, uh--
我很抱歉 你们...
Please, have a seat.
请坐
Please.
请坐下吧
The second chair.
第二把椅子
I don't know what your play is, lady, but let's cut the shit.
不知道你有啥花招 但我们还是别说废话了
You brought us in expecting to sweat
你让我们到这来是想逼我们说出
privileged information about our client out of us.
那些我们有权保留的信息吧
Yes... if that helps.
是的...只要有用
We have to get Frank Castle off the street
我们得赶在任何人受到伤害之前
before anyone else gets hurt.
抓到弗兰克·卡塞尔
You're asking for favors, after all the shit you've pulled?
你那么对我们 还想我们帮忙吗
If you want our cooperation,
如果你想要我们合作
then we need to know what you know... all right?
那就先告诉我们你知道的事
All of your cards on the table, right now.
现在亮明你所有的牌吧
I've made mistakes.
我犯了好几个错
Excuse me?
什么
Central Park.
中♥央♥公园
Castle and his family. I screwed up.
卡塞尔和他的家人 是我搞砸了
Frank Castle's family being gunned down
弗兰克·卡塞尔一家死于枪下
is not a mistake, it's a massacre.
不是什么错误 是屠♥杀♥
Wait. I swear to God,
等等 我对天发誓
if I had any idea that people might get hurt,
如果我知道会有人受伤
I would not have done that. You
我绝不会那么做 你...
Your office were part of it?
你的团队也有参与
Why am I not surprised?
为什么我毫不意外呢
They were more than just part of it.
他们不仅有参与
It was a sting.
是他们设下的圈套
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
I've gotten really good at
我非常擅长
digging up shit people like you wanna keep buried.
挖出你这种人想隐藏的东西
Hey, Karen. Just...
凯伦 你...
Probably not a good idea. Trust me.
这样做可能不大好 相信我
Ma'am... they need to know.
长官 告诉他们吧
Last year, the DA's office
去年 地检官办公室
learned there was a new player in the drug trade.
得知毒品交易行当里新来了一个家伙
Calls himself the Blacksmith.
自称"铁匠"
He wasn't gonna flood the market, he was gonna be the market.
他可不仅仅想分一杯羹 他是要占有整个市场
And we were tracking kilos, but this guy dealt in metric tons.
我们按公斤查 这家伙按吨♥交易
Volume like that should
那么大的量
have made him easy to find, but he was a ghost.
本该让他很容易被发现 但他就像幽灵
No sign of how he was getting the product into the country,
没有任何迹象表明他是怎么把货运进来的
where it was coming from, nothing.
也查不到来源 什么都查不到
Then one of the cops we planted deep undercover got word
然后有一名渗透较深的卧底警♥察♥得知
that the Blacksmith was
铁匠当时正在
arranging a meet between three unaffiliated gangs.
安排与三个独♥立♥帮派的见面
Dogs of Hell, Kitchen Irish, and the Mexican Cartel.
地狱狂犬 厨房♥爱尔兰帮和墨西哥黑帮
Blacksmith wanted to broker a deal.
铁匠想要达成一笔交易
They set the meet for Central Park, midafternoon.
他们约在下午三点在中♥央♥公园见面
Look, our guys were there. They were ready.
我们的人都在那里埋伏
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表