剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I take it it's not here.
看来不在这里
It was supposed to be there.
本来应该在那里的
If they find Gibson, we're toast.
如果他们找到吉布森 我们就惨了
We have to go.
我们得马上离开
Matthew!
马修
What?
怎么了
There's something behind this wall.
这座墙后面有东西
There's an electrical current running through it.
里面有电流经过
Yeah?
是吗
Where?
在哪里
An interruption in the signal...
信♥号♥♥有干扰...
here.
这里
Okay.
好
Okay...
好
I'm a genius.
我真是天才
Here, this one.
这里 这个
Books, paper.
书 还有纸
This is it.
就是它了
The Roxxon ledger.
罗克森的账本
Not now, we gotta go.
别看了 我们得马上离开
I don't speak Japanese, but I think they know we're here.
我不懂日语 但我想他们知道我们在这
It's not working.
电梯不运作了
They're gonna see us.
他们会看到我们的
Shit, they found us. Let's go.
该死 他们发现我们了 我们走
They've shut down the floor. They're coming.
他们把整层楼都关闭了 他们来了
Now.
就是现在
Don't move! Oh! Oh, my goodness!
别动 天啊
We are so sorry.
非常抱歉
This is, uh, very embarrassing.
实在是太尴尬了
We just... thought we could, uh, sneak in here.
我们只是...以为能偷溜进来
But we'll be right out of here...
我们马上就走
Sir... He'll make a big donation. He's very rich.
先生 他会给你们捐一大笔钱 他超有钱
Please, sweetheart, just...
好了 宝贝 你...
Very sorry, sir. Shut up!
非常抱歉 先生 闭嘴
Thank you.
谢谢
You need to leave. Yes, certainly.
你们得离开 那是当然
Once again, we're so sorry, we didn't--
再一次表示我们的歉意 我们没...
Now!
快走
Would you keep your shit together? Calm down.
你就不能把东西拿拿好吗 没事儿
Invoices for arms.
购买♥♥武器的发♥票♥
Guns, ammunition... You read Japanese?
枪♥支♥弹♥药♥ 你会日语吗
Drugs. Designer stuff, mostly.
毒品 大部分都是正品名牌
And this looks like people.
还有这个看起来像是人
Laborers of some sort.
某种劳力
Sounds like a lot of them.
听来为数众多啊
Over the past several months.
过去几个月里的
And all from Japan.
全都来自日本
Oh, what is this? What is it?
这是什么 什么
I don't know. This one, I can't read.
我不知道 这个我看不懂
What do you mean? It's in some kind of code.
什么意思 是某种密♥码♥
This doesn't make sense.
这没道理啊
If invoices for drugs and
如果购买♥♥毒品 枪♥支♥
guns and human trafficking aren't encrypted,
和贩卖♥♥人口的发♥票♥都没有加密
then what is?
那这会是什么
Wow, what are they hiding?
他们到底在隐藏什么
Same time tomorrow, Matthew?
明天还是这时候 马修
We have spent hundreds of millions of dollars,
我们花了上亿美元
and decades of planning on this operation.
和数十年来策划这次行动
And now...
而现在...
our most valuable secrets have been stolen.
我们最重要的机密被盗
I'd be very disappointed to learn
如果你有以任何方式协助这次盗窃
you aided this theft in any way, Gibson-san.
那我会非常失望的 吉布森先生
I...
我...
I had nothing to do with it.
此事与我毫无关系
We entrusted you with access.
我们将权力委托于你
Even employed security to protect you
甚至雇了安保人员保护你
and ensure the sanctity of our operation.
以确保我们的行动神圣不可侵犯
I was in the bathroom.
我当时在洗手间
We were attacked.
我们受到了袭击
Listen! Listen, I would never betray you!
听我说 听我说 我绝对没有背叛你
I have nothing but respect for the Yakuza!
我对日本黑帮只有敬意
Who said I was Yakuza?
谁说我是黑帮了
Foggy?
福吉
You weren't answering your phone.
你一直不接电♥话♥
Why are you fancy? What's going on?
你怎么穿得这么好 怎么了
The arraignment.
提讯
Frank pled not guilty, Matt.
弗兰克拒绝认罪 马特
What? And it gets worse.
什么 而且更糟的是
Reyes pulled every string she has and fast-tracked the trial.
雷耶斯动用了所有的手段加快了庭审
What...
什...
All right.
好
All right, all right, so we, uh... we motion to extend.
好好好 那我们...发起延期动议
We, um...
我们...
maybe streamline our case theory,
可以精简我们的辩护重点
and not waste time fighting any charges--
不浪费时间在反对关于...
You don't understand, Matt!
你不明白 马特
Frank agreed!
弗兰克都同意了
He thinks he's stickin' it to Reyes or something.
他觉得他这是在给雷耶斯一点颜色看
I hope your schedule is clear, buddy.
但愿你的档期都空出来了 伙计
'Cause The People v. Frank Castle...
因为弗兰克·卡塞尔一案
starts next week.
下周就开庭
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表