剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
All right, watch your head.
小心头
Inmate 5-5-4-6-7. Fisk, Wilson.
犯人55467 威尔逊·菲斯克
Everything off. Clothing and personal items in the bin.
脱掉所有衣服 和私人物品一起放到这里
Newbies wear white.
新来的穿白色的
That's yours.
那是你的
I deeply regret that it's come to this, Mr. Fisk.
我很抱歉事情发展到这种地步 菲斯克先生
I assure you my firm did everything we could...
我向你保证我的团队已经竭尽全力...
but the case against you was, quite simply, bulletproof.
但针对你的诉讼十分严谨 无懈可击
How is the progress regarding my appeal, Mr. Donovan?
我上诉的事有什么进展 多诺万先生
We're making progress, but I have to be honest.
我们正在努力 但我必须对您说实话
Given the magnitude of charges,
鉴于指控的严重程度
we were lucky we could plead you out at all.
我们能够帮你争取到现在这样已经很走运了
Vanessa, huh?
凡妮莎怎么样
I've secured a percentage of your holdings offshore, as requested.
按您的要求 我冻结了您部分海外资产
She wants to come see you. She can't.
她想来看你 不可以
She must stay where she's safe for the time being.
她现在必须待在安全的地方
Of course. She'll have everything she needs.
那是当然 她生活所需一应俱全
But with that said, you need to understand
尽管如此 您必须得知道
that a good number of your assets
您的大部分资产
were seized by the government, Mr. Fisk.
都被政♥府♥查封 菲斯克先生
Your remaining capital is...limited.
余下的资金...非常有限
How long will she be safe for? Long enough.
还能保她多久 很久
Mr. Fisk, I'm doing everything I can to get you out,
菲斯克先生 我正尽我所能让您从这里出去
but we're talking about a process
但是这个过程
that could take months, maybe years.
可能要花上几个月甚至几年的时间
In the interim, we need you to keep your head down
在此期间 您需要低调行事
and avoid trouble while you're in here.
不惹麻烦
The state will jump on any infraction
政♥府♥会抓住您的任何把柄
to shoot down an early release...
阻止您提前获释
to keep you inside.
让您留在监狱
It's the best move, Mr. Fisk.
这是您最好的选择 菲斯克先生
In fact, it's the only move.
事实上 是唯一的选择
Those you cannot teach to fly, teach to fall faster.
学不会飞翔 不如学学如何落地
Wilson Fisk.
威尔逊·菲斯克
The boogeyman of crime.
犯罪之王
The man who cast a shadow in the dark.
在黑暗中投射阴影的男人
You'll stop reading those eventually.
终有一天你会不再看这些玩意
It's best to accept that real life is what happens on the inside.
你最好接受这里面发生的事才是你真实的生活
Maybe your life, Mr. Dutton, not mine.
也许是你的生活 达顿先生 但并非我的
We never met before, have we?
我们以前没见过吧
No, but your reputation precedes you.
没有 但我久闻你的大名
A life of running drugs buys you that much in New York City.
你的毒品生意让你在纽约声名远播
You may have made a name for yourself on the outside...
也许在外面你可以呼风唤雨
but I run the big box.
但这里我说了算
I just wanna make that clear...
我只是来跟你说清楚...
in case you get any ideas about stepping up.
以防你想在这里强出头
I have no intentions of doing that.
我并不打算这样做
Cut the shit, fat man.
少跟我来这套 肥仔
I've known guys like you my whole life.
我这辈子遇到过不少像你这样的人
I killed most of 'em.
他们大多都被我杀掉了
You ain't never seen a throne you didn't wanna sit in.
你们这种人不可能见到王座却不想爬上去
So I'm here to make myself crystal clear.
所以你给我听清楚
There's only room for one of us in this prison,
这座监狱里容不下二虎
and it ain't gonna be you. Not ever.
而能留下的那个绝不会是你 永远也不可能
Because I'm the kingpin of this bitch.
因为我才是这里的老大
Catch you later.
回见
Mind if I sit?
我可以坐下吗
Fine.
请
I won't bother you. Just wanted to meet.
我不是想烦你 只是想见面聊聊
You know, in here, guys like us need to stick together.
在这里 像我们这样的人得团结起来
Guys like us?
我们这样的人
I was a mortgage analyst on the outside.
我在外面是一个抵押贷款分♥析♥师
Seven figure salary, summer house in the Hamptons.
拿着七位数的薪水 住在汉普敦的别♥墅♥
Just made the wrong deal, crossed the wrong guy.
只是做了不该做的生意 惹错了人
It turned out that his brother was some bigwig
那家伙的兄弟
in the Justice Department.
是司法部门的大人物
Some luck, huh?
太不走运了 是不是
Look, what I mean is...
我只是想说...
we're not like these savages in here. That's all.
我们并不像这里那些野蛮人 仅此而已
Smart to steer clear of that asshole.
最好不要惹那个混♥蛋♥
It's not just the guys at his table that are on his side.
他的人可不止坐在他桌边那几个
He runs about 80% of the contraband in this place.
这里80%的违♥禁♥品♥都是他在运营
Most of the guards are in his pocket, from what I can tell.
就我所知 大部分守卫也被他收买♥♥了
The two men you were speaking to.
那两个跟你说话的人是谁
Valdez brothers. They your friends?
瓦尔德斯兄弟 是你的朋友吗
Slim pickings in here, but, yeah.
是的 毕竟在这里选择有限
Yeah, they don't talk much.
他们不怎么说话
Let's just say what they did to get in here was ghastly.
他们进来的原因可恐怖得很
Do they have family?
他们有家人吗
A mother. She'll be alone for a while.
还有一个母亲 她要孤单一阵子了
I wish I had better news, Mr. Fisk, but the appeal--
我希望我有好消息 菲斯克先生 但上诉
I didn't ask you here for that.
我叫你来不是问这个的
I need you to write down the following.
接下来我所说的你要写下来
The office of Caplan and Dayhill...
卡普兰-德希尔律所
they have a client, his name is Stewart Finney.
有一个委托人 名叫斯图尔特·芬尼
He needs his legal retainer bolstered. What?
给他的律师付钱 什么
Andrea Valdez.
安德里亚·瓦尔德斯
She's 62. She lives in Spanish Harlem.
六十二岁 住在西班牙哈莱姆
Needs her rent paid indefinitely.
一次付清她所有的房♥租
What is this?
您在说什么
Untraceable, if you handle it correctly.
如果你处理得当 可以毫无痕迹
Mr. Fisk, I warned you about getting involved in the--
菲斯克先生 我警告过你不要卷入...
Get it done!
快去做
Fisk. Anything on Dutton?
菲斯克 达顿有什么消息吗
He and his men haven't emerged from block A today.
他和他的人今天还没从A区出来过
No way to get in. That wing's impenetrable.
没办法进去 守卫太森严
For now.
暂时而已
The paper's interesting, though. Check out the front page.
今天的报纸很有趣 看头版
The Punisher.
惩罚者
Apparently, he gunned down the Irish in a big way.
他彻底端掉了爱尔兰帮
Mmm, Nesbitt was a problematic leader.
内斯比特是一个不称职的头领
He took out the Dogs of Hell, too.
他还除掉了地狱狂犬
Blew up their clubhouse.
炸了他们的俱乐部
They charged him with 37 counts of murder.
他被指控三十七项谋杀罪名
Wow, perhaps his name suits him.
还真是人如其名
I'd say. Rumor is some of the Cartel
可不是 他还把一些贩毒集团的人
got meat hooks through their faces.
挂在肉钩上吊死
The Cartel? The Mexicans.
贩毒集团 那帮墨西哥人
If I'm correct...
如果我的判断准确...
Dutton didn't do business with the Cartel.
达顿跟贩毒集团没有交易
On the 22nd, Dutton's lieutenant mentioned...
22号♥时 达顿的副手说过...
a deal with the Aryans to move product in the Dogs' territory.
和雅利安人达成协议 把货运到狂犬的地盘
A hostile takeover.
恶意收♥购♥
Does Dutton have connections with the Irish?
达顿和爱尔兰人有关系吗
Some heroin deal gone south. That was a while back, though.
某次海♥洛♥因♥交易出了岔子 不过这有段时间了
I know what I'm asking for will be difficult.
我知道我的要求会很难办
I'm not worried about difficult.
我不担心难不难
I'm not even worried about illegal.
我甚至不担心是不是违法
Your funds have almost been depleted.
你的资金已经差不多用尽了
Building up your little protection crew wasn't cheap.
建立你那一小支的保护团队可不便宜
Nor should it be.
也不该便宜
Your cash is almost gone.
你的现金差不多用光了
If I do this, that's it.
如果我再做这件 就真的全用光了
After that, anything you need for the rest of your stay,
在那之后 你在坐牢期间有任何需求
you'll be dipping into the reserves, into Vanessa's protection.
你就是在掏空储备金 掏空瓦妮莎的保护
I won't need anything after this.
这次之后 我不会再有别的要求了
This guard you've spoken to,
你一直联♥系♥的那名守卫
do I want to know what you'll be asking him to do?
我需要知道你要他帮你做什么吗
I see you got my message.
看来你收到我的讯息了
Shh, I've got you, Matthew.
有我在 马修
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表