剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
And our outside perimeter's not gonna--
而我们的外♥围♥守卫已经
You still here, chickenshit?
你还在吗 你个废物
It's just you and me now.
就只剩你和我了
You hiding? Huh, you afraid?
你躲什么 怕我了吗
Looks like you're all out.
看来你没子弹了
That's all you got, huh?
你就这点本事吗
The cash, the shit... Just take it. Take it all.
钱和货随你拿 你都拿走
That what you think's gonna happen, huh? Please...
你以为我想要这个 是吧 求你
You think you're gonna talk your way out of this shit?
你以为说几句话就能保命吗
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
You're the Blacksmith.
你就是铁匠
Say it. God, I don't wanna die!
快说 天啊 我不想死
Say it. I want you to tell me.
快说 我要你亲口说
Say, "I'm the Blacksmith."
说 "我就是铁匠"
Say, "I'm the Blacksmith.
快说 "我就是铁匠"
I killed your wife."
我杀了你的妻子"
Say it. Say, "I killed your children."
快说 说"是我杀了你的孩子们"
You feel me? I did it, I did it.
听见了吗 是我 是我做的
I'm the Blacksmith. I'm the one you want.
我是铁匠 我就是你要找的人
Just finish it! Finish it! That's what you want.
杀了我 杀了我 你想死是吧
Here it comes.
我动手了
Don't shoot him, Frank! Frank! Oh, for Christ's sake.
别开枪弗兰克 弗兰克 我的天
Get outta here, Red.
滚出去 小红
He's lying, Frank.
他在撒谎 弗兰克
We're here for the same reasons, all right?
我和你来这的原因一样 明白吗
I want the Blacksmith just as much as you, but he's not him.
我和你一样想抓到铁匠 但不是这个人
I know when someone's telling the truth, Frank.
我能分辨出话的真假 弗兰克
He's not.
他在撒谎
Bullshit! Just get outta here!
你放屁 快滚
He's not the man you came for, Frank.
你要找的人不是他 弗兰克
It's me, I swear...
就是我 我发誓
Are you lying to me?
你在骗我
Are you lying to me?
你是不是在骗我
He's not the Blacksmith. Put the gun down.
他不是铁匠 放下枪
Either way... You kill him, we have nothing.
那又如何 你杀了他我们就没线索了
...you die.
去死吧
You just couldn't let it be,
你就是忍♥不住要管闲事
could you? You just couldn't let it--
是不是 你就是不能...
You kill him, we got nothing, Frank.
你杀了他 我们就前功尽弃了 弗兰克
Castle's on board.
卡塞尔在船上
Get back to the boat now.
快回到船上来
When are you gonna learn?
你什么时候才能明白
Mind your own goddamn business!
管好你自己的事
Goddamn it, Frank.
该死 弗兰克
We want the same thing. That's bullshit. That's
我们的目标是相同的 胡说
I don't want to fight you. I don't want to fight you.
我不想和你打 我不想和你打
You want me to take it easy?
你想让我冷静点
Stay down, Frank.
别站起来了 弗兰克
I'm so sick of you.
我真是受够你了
Get off me!
放开我
Just couldn't let me have it, could you?
你非要来碍我的事 是吗
You just couldn't let me have it.
你就不能让我得到我想要的结果
One second in peace.
一刻都不行
It was right there. You had to sweep in.
我马上就要成功了 你偏要来搅局
You feel good about yourself?
你觉得自己很厉害吗
Piece of shit.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, come on, Frank.
拜托 弗兰克
It wouldn't have been the truth, and you know it.
那并不是真♥相♥ 你心里清楚
I can't let you start a war-for the wrong reasons.
我不能让你因为错误的原因 挑起一场战争
Maybe a war is what I need.
也许我就需要一场战争
Maybe I need that.
也许那正是我需要的
These people, they took my children from me.
这伙人 他们夺走了我的孩子
They killed my kids! Don't you get that?
他们杀了我的孩子 你不明白吗
Then do right by them!
那就为他们伸张正义
Help me. Work with me to find the man who gave the order.
帮我一把 和我一起揪出那个下命令的人
And then what, Red? We gonna--
然后呢 小红 我们...
We gonna bring him in for justice? Is that what we're gonna do?
我们让他接受公正的审判 我们要那样做吗
Your way's bullshit, Red. It doesn't work.
你的方法就是狗屁 那样行不通的
I need him... I need him gone. It's gotta be permanent!
我要...我要让他消失 必须永绝后患
It's gotta be finished! I... I understand.
必须有人这样做 我明白
You're right. My way isn't working.
你说得对 我的方法行不通
So, maybe just this once...
也许就这一次...
Maybe...
也许
yeah, your way is what it's gonna take.
我们按你的方法来
Red, just this once?
小红 就这一次
No. No, no, no, no, no, Red. That's...
不 不 不 小红
that's not how it works.
那样行不通的
It's just...
只是...
you cross over to my side of the line...
一旦你越界到我这边了
you don't get to come back from that.
你就回不去了
Not ever.
永远回不去了
I count ten. Armed.
十个人 准备好武器
There's a lot of gunpowder below decks.
甲板底下有很多火♥药♥
Any of these guys starts shooting, this whole ship--
这些人一旦开枪 整艘船会...
It'll blow straight to hell.
整艘船会炸个粉碎
We gotta get off this boat before they open fire.
我们得在他们开火前离开船
You're goddamn right you do.
你是得离开
We got him.
发现他了
One batch, two batch...
一炉饼干 两炉饼干
penny and dime.
你给我一角 我给你一分
Here I come. Here I come.
我来了 我要上了
Been a long time, hasn't it, Frank?
好久不见 是不是 弗兰克
Kill him.
杀了他
Just got word from Midtown. Who'd she get?
刚从中城那边收到消息 她杀了谁
The Frenchman.
法国人
Jacques screwed the pooch.
看来雅可搞砸了
What an asshole.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Now Ellie's on the war path, working her way up.
现在艾丽气急败坏 准备要杀过来了
You know, sooner or later, she'll find you.
你知道 她早晚会找到你的
Kid's always been a doer.
那孩子总是说到做到
Follow me.
跟我来
A guy once told me there's a power in surrender.
有个人曾经跟我说 即使投降之中也有力量
In choosing when your time's up.
你能够决定你的大限何时将至
But I chose.
但我做出了选择
Now, that asshole's dead.
现在 那个混♥蛋♥死了
I want you outta here.
我想让你们离开这里
If there's gonna be a tomorrow for anyone...
如果明天你们还想活
you gotta follow the plan.
你们就得按计划行事
Go. Get me what I need.
去吧 找到我需要的东西
No.
不
My God...
天啊
Brett? Be careful, Karen.
布莱特 小心点 凯伦
Cover these bodies. Castle said he was coming here?
盖住这些尸体 卡塞尔说过他要来这吗
You sure?
你确定
Fifteenth Squad Sergeant to Central.
十五分队警官呼叫总部
Pier 81 on four-one street. I need FD and ambulances forthwith,
41街81号♥码头 立即需要火警和救护车
and notify Harbor to respond. And Narcotics.
请通知港口回应 并通知缉毒部
This could be the largest heroin seizure in years.
这可能是近几年最大规模一起毒品缉获案
Frank...
弗兰克
Why?
为什么
You heading out? Yeah. You?
你要出去 是啊 你呢
Yep.
也要出去
Clean bill? Congrats.
能出院了吗 恭喜
Yeah, I'm a regular poster boy for health.
是啊 我就是健康男孩的好榜样
You going on a trip?
你要出远门吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
I just quit. As in, your job?
我刚退出了 辞职了
As in, our mutual friend is
也就是说 我们的那位朋友
gonna have to get friendly with another nurse,
得再去结交一位护士了
because the next time he needs help at the hospital
因为下次他在医院需要帮忙的时候
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表