剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
She wants it to end quickly, so she can move on to burying us--
她希望速战速决 那样就能继续活埋我们了
Just deal with one problem at a time.
一件一件来
So where are we supposed to start?
那我们从哪开始
Let's have the charges and evidence summary brought in here.
我们把起诉文件和证据摘要带过来
We can weed through it
我们筛一下
and work out what terms we want directly with Frank.
把想要的条款直接和弗兰克商量
It'll save time. Can't believe this is happening.
会省点功夫 不敢相信发生了这样的事
Oh, this is happening all right.
千真万确
Yeah, come in.
进来
Car service for a Mr. Murdock.
有辆车来接默多克先生
Car service?
有车来
Um... It's, uh, not a very good time.
现在不是时候
My employer was quite insistent.
我的老板执意要请你来
His employer? Yeah, the new... the new client.
他老板 对 新 新的客户
Um, could you just give us a minute?
你能让我们单独谈一下吗
Yeah, the... That new client I mentioned,
对 就是我提到过的新客户
um, I forgot I scheduled a meeting.
我忘了我安排了这个见面
When?
什么时候
I guess it's now, I suppose Seriously?
我想是现在吧 真的假的
After you insisted we come here?
你要求我们来这儿 你来这套
Foggy, you saw the bank deposit.
福吉 你也看到银行存款了
What kind of client sends a driver anyways--
什么样的客户会派个司机过来
The kind that pays.
花钱的客户
A lot.
花大钱的
I know the timing is awful, um...
我知道时间不凑巧
It's okay, just go.
没事 走吧
Go.
走吧
All right. Um, call me with any issues.
好吧 有什么事就叫我
This shouldn't take long, anyway.
不会拖很久的
I'm sorry. No, it's okay.
抱歉 没事
Okay.
好啊
Is this officially happening?
这都能公开了
Are you guys dating?
你们是在谈吗
Uh, we're... Ooh. Uh, we
我们 我们
Not... not labeling it.
没有这样说
You know, why don't I... Why don't I walk you out?
要不 要不我送你出去吧
You think he'll be okay? With this?
你觉得他知道我们在一起没事吗
Yeah, I mean, it's a pretty small office.
对 这办公室挺小的
It's gonna take some getting used to.
会慢慢习惯的
Yeah, I guess.
我想是吧
But I'm not misremembering, am I?
但我没记错吧
It really was the best...
那顿真的是
curry on the planet?
世界上最好的咖喱饭了
Mmm, yes.
对
Great, great curry.
很好吃的咖喱
Even better company.
伴儿更好
I'll try to make this go quick.
我会尽快办完的
You know what? Foggy and I
你知道吗 我和福吉
have got our hands full with everything here.
应付这儿的事已经忙不过来了
Why not just make dinner for tomorrow night?
要不明晚再吃饭
Yeah, can we? Yeah.
行吗 好
And thanks for backing me up earlier.
谢谢之前你帮我说话
Well, I didn't do it for us.
我不是为咱们
I did it 'cause helping Frank, getting to the truth,
我是为了帮弗兰克 查明真♥相♥
that's the right thing to do.
那是正确的事
What?
怎么
I know.
我知道
All right. Okay.
好 好
You can't just send a car for me whenever you decide--
你不能随心所欲地派辆车来接我
Get undressed. What?
脱♥光♥ 什么
The invite says 7:00 P.M. sharp.
邀请函上说晚七点整
No, I... I can't do this right now.
不 我现在没法去
I got more important We've been working so hard.
我有更重要的 我们一直都在认真工作
I thought we'd get boozy and let loose for a night.
我以为今晚可以喝个大醉 放松一下
That's funny.
真有意思
We're going to a gala to steal a top secret Roxxon ledger
我们要去晚会 偷罗克森公♥司♥的绝密账本
that details certain illegal goings-on in Hell's Kitchen.
上面详细记载着一些地狱厨房♥的非法勾当
The way in is Stan Gibson.
我们利用斯坦·吉布森进去
Armed?
有武器吗
Doubt it. Works for Roxxon.
应该没有 他在罗克森公♥司♥工作
And according to my intel, every employee carries a key card
根据我得到的情报员 每个员工随身带着门卡
that grants them access to
能让他们进入
their secret floor in the Yakatomi building.
夜迦富大楼的秘密楼层
What sets our friend Stan apart is that he's just an accountant.
斯坦的特别之处就是 他只是个会计
Zero fighting chops.
打斗技能为零
So you're gonna pickpocket his key card?
这么说 你要偷他的门卡
Yes. In the middle of a gala?
对 在晚会举♥行♥时
That's the idea.
就是这样
After last night, the Yakuza know they've been compromised,
昨晚过后 黑帮知道他们暴露了
which means security's gonna be tight.
就会加强警戒
There was a time when you trusted me.
曾经 你还是相信我的
When was that?
什么时候
We'll be fine.
我们会没事的
I have a life.
我有自己的生活
Certain things I want to protect.
我有些想保护的东西
I need to know every step of this plan.
我得知道这个计划的每个步骤
Matthew, where's the fun in that?
马修 这样有趣吗
There isn't any. It's not about fun. We have a deal.
没有 这不是有没有趣的事 我们说好的
I told you, one and done.
我说过 就这一件事
After tonight Farewell.
今晚过后 永别了
I know.
我知道
Yeah.
好
Let's make it count, then.
那就好好利用今晚吧
It's worse than I thought.
比我想得还糟糕
Thirty-seven separate murder charges.
37个独♥立♥的谋杀指控
What about you?
你呢
Uh, 98 lesser...
98个较轻...
I mean, felony assault, burglary...
重伤害罪 入室盗窃罪
criminal possession of a weapon, reckless endangerment...
非法持有武器 鲁莽危害他人
Any number of criminal mischief charges.
还有许多刑事损害指控
We're so screwed.
我们完蛋了
You ready to go in?
你准备好进去了吗
No.
没有
But considering the arraignment's in a couple hours,
但他几个小时之后就要被提审了
we don't have much of a choice.
我们也没什么选择
Time to play twenty questions with a killer.
该和杀手玩"二十个问题游戏"了
I've reviewed the charges you're facing.
我看了一遍你要面临的指控
It's my understanding that...
据我所知
you wish to plead guilty to all of them?
你希望全部认罪吗
I'm gonna need a...
如果我们继续的话
verbal confirmation if we're gonna continue.
我需要你口头确认
Look, you asked us to represent you. In order to do my job--
你请我们代表你 我为了完成工作
I'm guilty.
我有罪
Great, uh... I'm not talking to you.
好 我不是跟你说
What?
什么
Her.
她
I need to talk to her alone.
我要单独和她谈谈
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
My colleague is I'll... I'll do it.
我的同事 我同意
If you're feeling up to it, I My family.
如果你想的话 我的家人
What do you know?
你都知道些什么
Uh, we can get to that.
我们可以等会儿再谈那个
What do you know...
你对我的家人
about my family?
有什么了解
Have you ever seen this?
你看过这个吗
Police report, complaint number 211974.
警方报告 报案号♥211974
"Victims were stopped at
"受害者在
a traffic light northbound on Buellton Ave,
布尔顿大道北行的红绿灯处停车
when an unidentified male suspect
身份不明的男性嫌犯
began firing a 9mm handgun at their vehicle.
开始使用9毫米手♥枪♥朝他们的车开枪
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表