剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Wow! No.
当然 并没有
No, it just... helps me not care so much.
只是能让我 不那么在意
Yeah, well, that's definitely my problem.
我的问题确实就在这里
I care, probably too much, about all of it.
我确实太过在意了 从头到尾都是
I don't even know if I should start with...
我都不知道该从哪里开始下笔
the hostage crisis, or Frank, or vigilante justice--
是人♥质♥危机 弗兰克 还是法外义警
That's just... that's just garbage.
那些 那些都是垃圾文章才会写的
Well, it's news. No, it's not.
但也是新闻啊 才不是
Not anymore. I mean,
至少不再是了
all the facts about that have been reported already.
这些事实都已经被报道过了
Look.
这样吧
If you... if you really wanna torture yourself this holiday,
如果你大过节的非要跟自己过不去
go ahead, be my guest.
那请随意 呆多久都行
But at least write something new.
但至少要写一些新的东西出来
Something different.
写些与众不同的
Something that only you can write. Right. Which...
只有你才能写的东西 好吧 那
which would be what?
该写什么呢
The truth.
写♥真♥♥相♥
Your truth, Karen.
你的真♥相♥ 凯伦
All of it. Everything that you've been through.
所有的一切 你全部的经历
Don't pull any punches.
没有任何隐瞒
This is New York. People think that they've seen everything.
这是纽约 人们觉得自己什么都见过了
Prove 'em wrong.
证明他们错了
Tell them something they don't know.
给他们讲讲他们不知道的东西
Hell, I'd read the shit out of that.
这样的文章我肯定要好好读读
Happy Hanukkah.
光明节快乐
Scotch. Mmm, you know, just... just in case.
威士忌 没错 万一你想喝呢
I'll expect 2,000 words in my inbox before Santa shows up.
圣诞老人来之前至少给我写两千字
You got it, boss.
遵命 老大
Okay.
那好
"What is it, to be a hero?
"什么才叫英雄
Look in the mirror and you'll know."
照照镜子 你就知道了"
"Look into your own eyes and tell me you are not heroic,
"看着自己的眼睛 然后告诉我你并不英勇
that you have not endured, or suffered...
而且你的生活并不艰苦 没有苦难
or lost the things you care about most.
也没有失去最关心的人或事
And yet, here you are...
但你还是站在这里
a survivor of Hell's Kitchen...
你是地狱厨房♥的幸存者
the hottest place anyone's ever known.
而这里却是世上最火热的地方
A place where cowards don't last long.
在这里 弱者活不下去
So... you must be a hero.
所以 你必须要做英雄
We all are.
所有人都一样
Some more than others, but none of us alone.
也许有人比其他人更英雄 但人人都是英雄
Some bloody their fists trying to keep the Kitchen safe.
有的人浴血奋战 保卫地狱厨房♥的安全
Others bloody the streets in the hope they can stop the tide,
还有人杀出一条血路 想扭转乾坤
the crime, the cruelty...
阻止罪恶和残忍♥
the disregard for human life all around them.
阻止危及周围生命的人
But this is Hell's Kitchen.
但是这里是地狱厨房♥
Angel or devil, rich or poor, young or old,
无论是圣人恶人 穷♥人♥富人 老人少年
you live here.
你生活在这里
You didn't choose this town. It chose you.
不是你选择这座城市 而是城市选择了你
Because a hero isn't someone who lives above us, keeping us safe.
因为英雄并不是高高在上 拯救万民
A hero is not a god or an idea.
英雄不是神 也不是一个理念
A hero lives here...
英雄就生活在这里
on the street, among us, with us.
生活在街头 在我们中间 和我们一起
Always here but rarely recognized.
始终都在 只是很少被认出来
Look in the mirror and see yourself for what you truly are.
看看镜子 看到你真正的自己
You're a New Yorker.
你是纽约人
You're a hero.
你是英雄
This is your Hell's Kitchen.
这里是你的地狱厨房♥
Welcome home."
欢迎回家"
Thanks for meeting me.
多谢你来见我
What am I doing here, Matt?
叫我来有什么事 马特
I, uh... I have something.
我 我这里有件东西
No, I don't want it. I have something...
不用 我不想要 我有件东西
that I need you to see.
想给你看一看
I'm Daredevil.
我就是夜魔侠
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表