剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Lisa, Frank, Jr. And Maria Castle
丽莎 小弗兰克和玛丽亚·卡塞尔
each were killed by a single gunshot,
都是被一枪击毙
but Frank says there were multiple wounds.
但弗兰克说 他们当时身中数枪
He describes them in awful detail, um...
他的描述非常详细可怕
different angles, uh...
各种角度
bullet calibers, exit wounds that are too big for a handgun.
子弹口径 比手♥枪♥大的出口伤
I mean, his family was practically shredded.
他一家人几乎被打成碎片
There's a discrepancy, which is good, but...
这里不一致 这是好事 但
it's still their word against Frank's,
依然是他们与弗兰克各执一词
who was also shot in the head.
而他当时也头部中枪
Okay.
好吧
Just for a minute...
你想象一下
try... try to be Frank Castle.
假如你是弗兰克·卡塞尔
To be solely fueled by...
你的动力完全
by a single cluster of seconds.
来自那么几个瞬间
One moment in... in your entire life...
你这一生中的一个时刻
And every time you close your eyes, you relive that moment.
每次你闭上眼睛 那一刻又浮现眼前
And every time you open them, you find only the...
每次你睁开眼睛时 能得到
the briefest peace before you realize that
很短暂的片刻安宁 然后就会意识到
that nightmare is real.
那噩梦都是真的
That nothing has changed.
一切都未改变
Your family isn't coming back.
你的家人不会复活
And so you watch them die...
于是他们的死
all over again right in front of you.
在你眼前再次重现
We're not talking about something that happened to Frank Castle,
这不是弗兰克·卡塞尔曾经的经历
we're talking about something that is happening to him.
他现在也在经历这一切
I hear you.
我明白
But...
但是
short of having his family's bodies exhumed...
除非把他的家人开棺验尸
we still have no proof that what Frank is saying is the truth.
我们不能证明弗兰克的说法
Okay, so...
好吧 那么
Let's say the ME's report... was doctored.
就算法医的报告被篡改了
It's still tangential and, so far, inadmissible.
这依然偏离主题 不能作为证据
What?
怎么了
Unless we can get this ME
除非我们能让法医
to corroborate Frank's story on the stand.
在证人席上证实弗兰克的说法
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
It's a long shot. He's still probably in her pocket, but...
机会不大 他很可能还是她的人 但
if it works...
如果成功了
maybe we expose Reyes
或许我们能揭发雷耶斯
and we get the mistrial you've been praying for.
就能得到你祈祷的审判无效了
So, trial starts in a few hours,
审判还有几小时就开始了
and in lieu of a bullet-damaged brain,
抛开一个中弹的脑袋
our case hinges on getting a dirty medical examiner
我们的案子要靠一名不干净的法医
to crack on the stand.
在证人席上招供
Guess I'll call Matt. Give him the news.
那我去打给马特 把消息告诉他
Oh, I'll do it.
我来吧
As long as he has the opening statement of the year, I'd...
既然是他来做年度开庭陈述
I think maybe we have a chance.
我们或许还有希望
We should make bets on what the Yakuza are exporting.
我们该赌赌日本黑帮在出口什么
Hundred bucks says exotic animals...
一百块赌野生动物
or counterfeit purses.
或者山寨包包
Last time these guys brought something into town,
上次他们运东西进城
it was a cargo ship transporting a kid.
是一艘货船运一个孩子
Human trafficking? Yeah, something like that.
人口贩卖♥♥吗 类似吧
Elektra.
艾丽卡
All these cars are empty. This one's full.
这些车厢都是空的 这个里面有东西
So are the others beyond it.
后面的那些也是
Full of what?
装了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
There's no negative space.
完全装满了
Cargo is uniform. There's no real shape.
货物是一堆的 没有具体形状
There's a lot of it, though.
但有很多
Enough to buckle the tracks.
足以压弯轨道了
You're right. This is ours.
没错 就是这个
Come on, let's go. Let's have a look.
来吧 我们看看
Dirt. Do they know we're here?
土 他们知道我们来了吗
Is this a decoy?
这是诱饵吗
Wait.
等等
They're coming. Let's go.
他们来了 走
You okay?
没事吧
The best things in life leave you breathless, right?
生命中最美好的事物都让你无法呼吸 是吧
I'm glad you feel that way, 'cause I got something for ya.
很高兴你那么想 我有东西给你
It's your lucky day.
今天你走运
What the hell took you so long?
你怎么才来
You hurt?
受伤了吗
Let me see.
我看看
Do you think this one will scar?
你说这个会落疤吗
Don't they all?
不都落疤吗
I suppose I'll never have short hair again.
看来我再也不能剪短发了
Well, you could always tell people you got it fighting the Yakuza.
你可以跟人说你是打日本黑帮时落下的嘛
No one would believe you anyway.
反正没人会信的
All right. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
We make a good team, Matthew.
我们是好搭档 马修
Keep some pressure on it.
压住
What do you tell people?
你跟人怎么说
About?
什么
Where you got your scars?
你的疤都哪来的
Lucky me, I wear suits to work, so...
幸好我要穿西装上班 所以
rarely comes up.
很少有人问起
What do you tell the women you bring home?
那你怎么跟你带回家的女人说
Well, they're enjoying themselves too much.
她们都乐得忘乎所以了
They don't ask.
不会提问的
Sure.
好吧
You're bleeding.
你流血了
That okay? It takes a lot more to hurt me.
没事吧 想伤我这点可不够
You, on the other hand...
你呢 就不一样了...
I haven't seen this one.
这个是新的
Yeah, the Russians like their knives.
是啊 俄♥国♥人喜欢用刀
At least, I think it was the Russians.
至少我觉得是俄♥国♥人
And these?
这俩呢
The Yakuza.
日本黑帮
Actually, a ninja named Nobu.
其实 是一个叫信的忍♥者
Nobu Yoshioka?
吉冈信
What, you know him?
怎么 你认识
By reputation.
听说过
Yeah, this was him, too. That hurt.
嗯 这个也是他 很疼的
And the, uh, two on my back.
还有背后那两道
Wasn't there in college.
大学时还没有呢
Most of them weren't.
大部分都是新的
You've been busy, huh?
你没闲着啊
Seems we both have.
看来我们都是
Where did you go, Elektra?
你去哪了 艾丽卡
The last time we were together...
我们上次在一起时
As far from you as I could.
尽量远离你
And... did you find whatever...
你找到你想
you were looking for?
寻找的东西了吗
Mostly I found that I was alone.
我只找到了孤独
Then why didn't you come back?
那你为什么不回来
Because you don't know what I know.
因为你不知道我所知道的事
Because you deserve better.
因为你该拥有更好的
Lie down. Get some rest.
躺下 休息
I'm, uh... I'm really late.
我...真的迟到很多了
I... I will look into the exports,
我会去调查货物的事
see where they're coming from.
看看是哪来的
Yeah.
好
Have a good day in court, Matthew.
在庭上顺利 马修
Today, of all days...
偏偏是今天
I mean, he said he'd be late, but this is ridiculous.
他说过会迟到 但这也太过分了
Foggy, what is going on with him?
福吉 他是怎么回事
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表