剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Or maybe you need to start thinking about
也许你需要开始考虑考虑
climbing down off that cross of yours,
爬下那座给自己搭的十字架
and spending some time with us normal people for a change.
多和我们这些正普通人相处 换换心情
How are the other patients?
其他的病人怎么样
Alive... thanks to you.
活着 多亏了你
You brought them in just in time.
你把他们送来得很及时
And one's awake.
有个病人醒了
What do they remember?
他们记得什么
Nothing yet. He's in and out.
现在还想不起来 他时而清醒时而昏厥
But I got all their toxicology screens back from the lab, though,
但我从实验室拿到了他们的毒化检查结果
and they read like a cheap science-fiction novel.
看起来就像廉价的科幻小说一样
What's the report?
结果是什么
Eight separate unidentified
他们的血液中
organic substances in their bloodstreams,
有八种不同的不明有机物质
or what was left of their bloodstreams.
或者说是剩余的血液
What do you mean? They didn't just lose blood...
什么意思 他们不止是失血
they were drained.
他们被抽干了
All of them.
所有人
Each bled, carefully, systematically...
抽血过程非常谨慎有条理...
probably for several months.
可能抽了几个月
Yeah. Nobu took blood out, but you're saying he put toxins in?
对 信抽了他们的血 但你说他还输入毒素
One of our doctors thinks that
有一位医生认为
maybe they were being used
也许他们是被用来培养
to incubate the substances in their systems.
身体中的物质
Like human chemical farms... Jesus.
像人体化学养殖场一样 天啊
...that could be tapped as needed.
有需要时就抽
God!
天啊
I should have stopped this.
我应该阻止这件事的
You know you kind of did, right?
其实你算是阻止了
Yeah, not soon enough.
对 但不够快
I don't believe this.
难以置信
Hey, uh, St. Matthew...
圣人马修
enough with the hair shirt, already.
别再做苦行僧了
You know, we've got doctors on it.
已经有医生在治疗他们了
Cops, labs...
警♥察♥ 实验室
You're not the only person in Hell's Kitchen
你不是地狱厨房♥里
who gives a shit about what's going on here.
唯一一个关心这里情况的人
You look like hell, you know that?
你看起来糟透了 你知道吗
And you're standing up here,
而你却站在这儿
freezing your ass off playing guard dog
让自己受冻 扮演一条看门狗
when what you really need is probably three days' sleep.
但你真正需要的可能是好好睡上三天
Yeah, 'cause Nobu's gonna figure out where we are.
对 因为信马上就发现我们在哪儿了
And when he does, I wanna be here.
他发现的时候 我想在这
Of course, you do.
是啊 当然了
Claire, what do you... what do you expect from me, all right?
克莱尔 你想让我怎么样
I'm flailing here. A dead guy...
我很茫然 一个死去的家伙
A guy I witnessed burned to death,
我眼睁睁看着他被烧死的那个人
is somehow back in Hell's Kitchen.
不知如何又回到了地狱厨房♥
All right? On top of that, Frank Castle kills the DA,
除了这些 弗兰克·卡塞尔杀了地方检察官
and Wilson Fisk runs the prison that I sent him to.
我送威尔逊·菲斯克进监狱后他反而成了老大
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I went there.
我去了那儿
Busy boy.
大忙人
Oh, jeez. I thought it could work. I did.
天啊 我以为会有用 我真那么认为
The law... But it feels useless.
法律 但现在它似乎没什么用
Everything I do just gets undone.
我做的一切都白做了
You're talking to someone who
现在听你说话的这个人
patches up the same three crackheads every night.
每晚都要给三个同样的瘾君子包扎
I understand what it's like to
我理解
be pulled in a hundred different directions at once.
同时被扯向一百个方向是什么感觉
Not like this.
不一样
I'm done, Claire.
我受够了 克莱尔
No more law. No more friends.
再无法律 再无朋友
At best, they're a distraction. At worst...
最好的情况 他们让我分心 最坏的情况
I put them in jeopardy.
我会让他们陷入危险
From now on, I need to focus.
从现在起 我得集中注意力
You may feel like you are a ship lost at sea,
你可能感觉自己是一艘在海上迷失方向的船
but if you isolate like this, then you really will be.
但如果你这样自我孤立 那就真会变成那样
You're cutting off your own anchor.
你这是在切断自己的锚
Yeah.
是啊
And every minute that you spend...
你藏在这身铠甲里
standing, hiding in this suit of armor,
干站着 每度过一分钟
the more separate you become
距离想要保护的东西
from the very things that you wanna protect.
就越遥远
Your friend is in a hospital bed downstairs.
你朋友就在楼下的病床上躺着
Stop playing the loneliest little soldier, and come downstairs.
别再演那个世上最孤独的士兵了 下楼吧
Be a human being... and come say "Hi."
有点人情味 去问候一声吧
That's all you gotta do.
你只需做这些就行
Come on.
来吧
Matt?
马特
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
Clear.
安全
You live alone?
你一个人住吗
You wanna ask me out, or you wanna wait outside?
你想约我出去 还是在外面等
Officers?
警官们
Hello?
有人吗
Hands on your head, Frank.
手放头上 弗兰克
I mean it.
我说真的
It wasn't me.
不是我
Hands on your head or I will unload this thing, I swear to Christ!
手放头上 否则我就开枪 我向上帝发誓
It wasn't me.
不是我
Do it.
手放头上
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Jesus Christ!
天啊
You believe me now?
你现在相信我了吧
I believe you. I believe you.
我相信你 我相信你
You gotta get out of here.
你得逃出这里
Stay low.
身体放低
Go, stay low.
快走 身体放低
Miguel?
米格尔
Yes, Mr. Fisk?
什么事 菲斯克先生
I'd like you to call Mr. Donovan.
请给多诺万先生打电♥话♥
I'd like to reexamine Matthew Murdock's files.
我要重新研究马修·默多克的档案
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Listen to me, asshole.
听着 混♥蛋♥
I don't care what the Hand wants,
我不在乎手和会想从我这儿
with me or anyone else.
或者任何人那儿得到什么
This is not my war.
这不是我的战争
The Hand didn't send me.
不是手和会派我来的
Stick did.
是棍叟
Great. Now what?
真棒 又怎么了
Hey. What are you--
你们干什么
Oh, my God. What did you--
天啊 你们干了什么
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表