剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
If I have any more questions, I can track you down.
如果我还有别的问题 我会去找你的
And don't worry...
别担心
that so-called "Police protection" I gave you?
我之前给你派的那两位"警方保护"
They're crossing guards in Yonkers now.
他们现在去扬克斯当交通协管员了
What? No.
什么 不
No, no, no. Brett, really, there's...
不不 布莱特 真的
There's nothing they could do. It wasn't their fault.
他们也无能为力 那不是他们的错
Frank followed me. He kidnapped me.
弗兰克跟踪我 绑♥架♥我
Well, thank Christ you managed to get away.
那感谢上帝你设法逃脱了
Not many people can say that about the Punisher.
并不是很多人都能逃脱惩罚者的魔掌
Seriously, go home.
说真的 回家吧
Get some sleep. Ambien's the real deal.
睡个觉 安必恩真挺管用
Look...
听着
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Maybe Castle survived. Maybe he's still out there.
也许卡塞尔还没死 也许他还在逍遥法外
He ain't.
不会的
How can you be sure? You ID him yet?
你怎么能肯定 你找到他了吗
There's 20 burned bodies. It takes time.
那有20具烧焦的尸体 总得花点时间
So there's a chance.
所以可能性还是有的
You saw the same explosion I did.
你跟我一样 也看到了那起爆♥炸♥
You're safe, Karen.
你很安全 凯伦
That nightmare you've been living, it's over.
你的噩梦结束了
Frank Castle's a dead man.
弗兰克·卡塞尔已经死了
Thompson!
汤普森
Get her a lift. Wherever she wants to go.
送她一程 她想去哪都行
Get out of here, Karen.
离开这儿 凯伦
Sorry, just, uh, research.
抱歉 调查一下
Looking for something.
找点东西
I paid the electric bill through the end of the month, so...
电费我付到了这个月底 所以
enjoy it while you can.
尽情享受吧
And then what?
然后呢
And then it'll be cold and dark.
然后就是寒冷和黑暗了
It's really over, huh?
真的结束了吗
Nelson and Murdock?
尼尔森-默多克律所
You told me to move on. That's what I'm doing.
你让我向前看的 我照做了
Look, Foggy...
福吉
I'm sorry I never made it to the hospital.
我很抱歉没能赶去医院
It's been...
这几天
a crazy couple of days. I heard.
太疯狂了 我听说了
Marci came by, though.
可玛茜去了
Some of the higher-ups at her firm
她公♥司♥里的一些个大人物
were impressed with my opening argument in the Castle case.
对我关于卡塞尔案子的开庭印象挺深的
Yeah, I'm not surprised.
是 我不惊讶
Neither am I. Not anymore.
我也不惊讶 不再惊讶了
Castle case was in many ways a disaster, but...
卡塞尔的案子从很多方面来说都是灾难 但
it made me realize I'm really good at my job.
但它让我意识到我真的很擅长自己的工作
Nelson and Murdock was never just your job.
尼尔森和默多克从来都不是你的工作
It was you.
而是你
You're there for every client who comes through the door.
是你在那儿接待每一个进门的客户
Rich, poor...
富的 穷的
doesn't matter.
都不重要
You're the heart of this place.
你才是这里的核心
You gonna try to convince me it's worth another shot?
你是在说服我这值得再来一次吗
No.
不是
Oh, hey, look, I'm... I'm done here anyway.
那个 我 我这儿弄完了
So... you stay. I'll go.
所以你待着吧 我走了
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
You really wanna know?
你真想知道吗
Sure.
当然
Well, there's this... group that I've been following.
好吧 我一直在追踪一个团伙
They move through the city,
他们穿过城市
and then they just...disappear. Like magic.
然后就消失了 像魔术一样
The last place I had a fix on them was 49th and 10th.
上次盯住他们是在第49大街和第10大道
Then they were gone.
然后就不见了
I thought maybe they might be using the subway tunnels.
我想也许他们利用了地铁隧♥道♥
Only if they're idiots.
除非他们是白♥痴♥
Subway tunnels are heavily patrolled and dangerous as shit.
地铁隧♥道♥简直机关重重 非常危险
My grandfather used to tell me stories
我祖父曾经跟我说过
about abandoned railway tunnels.
关于废弃的地铁隧♥道♥的故事
Abandoned? Why?
废弃的 什么意思
They kept caving in.
它们会不停地塌陷
Cost a ton. The city just finally threw in the towel...
要花大钱 城建干脆就甩手认输了
Gated them up.
把它们堵上了
Best thing to ever happen to bootleggers like Grandpa.
对我祖父那样的走私贩来说是天大的好事
Said he could go for miles without seeing daylight.
说他能在地下走上好几英里
Whoever this group is...
不论这个团伙是什么
forget magic. Look for manhole covers.
别以为是魔术 找找井盖
Yeah, that's... Thank you, Foggy.
好 谢谢 福吉
That's really good work. Thank you.
干得漂亮 谢谢
That's what I do.
我就是这样的人
Hey, you, uh...
你
What?
怎么了
Did you want me to convince you?
你想让我说服你吗
Of what? This.
说服我什么 这个
Us. You know, giving Nelson and Murdock another shot?
我们 再给尼尔森-默多克律所一次机会
I was hoping you would.
我希望你会劝我的
Relieved when you didn't.
结果你没有 我松了口气
Last step was us both admitting it.
最后一步是我们都承认
Now... we're done.
我们到此为止了
Hey, I've got a guy on the scanners here.
警方通讯器上有人说
He tells me 20 people are dead.
20人死亡
Yeah, well, I wasn't one of 'em.
对 我不是其中之一
Yeah. Well, thank God.
对 谢天谢地
So, uh, what, that's...the third time
那么 这是你第三次
you've been in Frank Castle's crosshairs and escaped?
被弗兰克·卡塞尔瞄上却逃脱了
Just lucky, I guess.
只是幸运而已
Yeah, well, we both know that's a load of shit,
我们都知道这是胡说八道
but, you know, just in case I'm deposed one day,
万一有一天我被免职了
we'll say you're the luckiest lady on the planet. Deal?
我们就说你是世界上最幸运的女人 行吗
Great, great.
好 真棒
How's the, um... how's the story coming?
报道怎么样了
There isn't one. How do you figure?
没有什么报道 你为什么这么说
Because everyone is dead.
因为所有人都死了
Reyes, Blacksmith, Frank Castle.
雷耶斯 铁匠 弗兰克·卡塞尔
They're all dead. Mmmhmm.
他们都死了 嗯
So anyone who was involved in the cover-up,
所以一切参与掩盖那件事的人
or screwed over by it, is gone.
或者被掩盖的人 都死了
So there are no more stakes. There's no reason to write it.
没什么风险了 没有写报道的理由了
So what am I supposed to fill Sunday's paper with?
那我拿什么填满周日的报纸版面呢
Crossword puzzles.
填字游戏
Look, look, Karen, Karen...
听着 凯伦
I understand that this whole journalism thing is new to you,
我知道新闻工作对于你来说很新鲜
but a real journalist doesn't just up and quit.
但真正的记者不会就这样放弃
Well, that's not fair. That's exactly fair!
这不公平 这很公平
Stories don't disappear, they...they change.
报道不会消失 他们会改变
They become different stories.
他们会变成不同的报道
Change?
改变
I'm exhausted. I need to go home.
我累了 我想回家
I need... I need a shower. I need to eat, I need to sleep.
我得洗个澡 吃点东西 睡一觉
I...
我
Why do you care so much about Frank Castle?
为什么你这么关心弗兰克·卡塞尔
I mean, maybe once upon a time
也许这篇报道曾经
this was about whether or not he was innocent or some sort of,
谈论的是他是不是无辜的
you know, psycho murderer,
或者是不是精神病杀人狂
but that ship sailed a long time ago,
但那早就成为过去了
along with your career at Nelson and Murdock.
你在尼尔森-默多克律所的事业也早就变成过去了
So... so why do you still care?
那你为什么依然在乎
Because he is not a psycho murderer.
因为他不是精神病杀人狂
He wasn't a psycho murderer.
他生前不是精神病杀人狂
I don't know how you... He killed 30-something people.
我不知道你怎么 他杀了三十多个人呢
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表