剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You wanna be alive to see him? Stay here.
你想活着见到他吗 待在这别动
Doctor? Doctor, my name's Karen Page, I...
医生 医生 我是凯伦·佩吉
Sir, I know your testimony in
先生 我知道你在
the case against Frank Castle hurt your career.
弗兰克·卡塞尔一案中的证词影响了你的事业
I think I can help you.
我能为你提供帮助
But I also think there are other people involved
但我觉得此案涉及到的其他人
who could really use your help.
也非常需要你的帮助
I remember you.
我记得你
You were with the defense.
你是被告一方的
I'm not with them now.
我现在不代表他们了
We're with the New York Bulletin.
我们是代表《纽约公报》来的
Please.
拜托了
After what happened at the courthouse,
在法庭发生的事之后
the mayor asked me to step down.
市长让我退休
I know I sound paranoid, but...
我知道我听上去像是疯了 可是...
there have been people following me.
一直有人跟踪我
You're a target because of what you know.
你知道的信息让你成了目标
'Cause whatever that is, they... they want to keep in the dark.
不管那些信息是什么 他们不想让外人知道
Karen has found something that will bring the truth to light.
凯伦有些发现 能将真♥相♥公之于众
Here, uh...
看这个
This... is this the body they asked you to make disappear?
这是他们让你藏起来的那具尸体吗
I shouldn't be talking to you. I understand you're afraid.
我不该和你谈这个的 我知道你害怕
You can either continue to be trapped by what you've done
你可以继续为自己的行为而受困
or you can tell us what you know
也可以把你知道的信息告诉我们
so that we can go out and expose the real bad guys.
让我们去曝光这些真正的坏人
And then you can get back to living your life, because...
然后你就可以过上正常的生活 因为...
this place is not where your story ends.
你的故事不会在这里结束
That's him.
就是他
That's the John Doe. Okay, um...
那个无名氏 好的
Uh, did he have a wallet?
他身上带钱包了吗
Uh, what about any... any identifying marks?
那有什么可以识别的标记吗
Scars? Tattoos? Any I tell you this...
伤疤 刺身呢 我这么跟你说吧
you have to substantiate it before you print a word of it.
你刊载之前必须要证实你的消息
Of course.
当然
All right, he didn't have a name,
好吧 他没有名字
but tucked inside his left shoe, he did have something.
但在他左脚鞋子里塞有东西
What? A police call sign.
什么东西 一个警方呼叫信♥号♥♥
A special code.
特殊号♥码
Look, John Doe wasn't a criminal,
听着 这个无名氏不是个罪犯
and he wasn't some innocent bystander in the park, either.
他也不是公园里什么无辜的受殃者
He was an undercover cop.
他是个卧底警♥察♥
Jesus.
天啊
Now, you make any noise, anything at all,
你发出一点声音 一点动静
I'm gonna open you up like a bag.
我会把你割开
I'll watch you bleed out all over this floor.
我会看着你鲜血涂地
Now, you nod if you understand me.
你明白就点点头
Okay.
好
Stanton massacre.
斯坦顿大屠♥杀♥
The carousel hit. I hear you were there.
旋转木马枪杀案 我听说你当时在场
What if I was?
我是又怎样
You're a goddamn lunatic.
你还真♥他♥妈♥是个疯子
What the hell were you doing there?
你在那儿干什么
Drug deal.
毒品交易
I was brokering between three groups of assholes
我给三个帮派做中间人
who barely spoke the same language.
他们各说各的语言
What happened? What do you think happened?
发生了什么 你觉得发生了什么
Tell me who started the shooting. What?
告诉我是谁先开的枪 什么
You tell me who pulled the trigger. Who made the order?
你告诉我谁开的枪 谁下的令
It went south. What do you mean, "It went south"?
事情办砸了 事情办砸了什么意思
It happens. What does that mean, "It went south"?
那是常事 事情办砸了什么意思
What do you mean?
什么意思
It means we're not as dumb as they thought we were.
意思就是我们并没有他们想的那样笨
We realized what it was.
我们意识到是怎么回事了
What was it?
怎么回事
It wasn't a massacre, asshole. It was a sting.
那不是屠♥杀♥ 那是警♥察♥设的套
A what? My source warned me.
什么 我的线人警告我了
The feds infiltrated one of the gangs.
政♥府♥的人潜入到其中的一个帮派里
I'm not sure which.
不清楚是哪个
They found out how big the deal was. Massive exchange.
他们查明了这交易有多大 巨额的交易
A real game changer. But they weren't after any of us.
他们能扭转交易 但他们并不打算抓我们
They were after the man in charge,
他们要抓的是头头
the man who organized the whole damn thing.
组织这整个事情的人
Who's that? Who is that? I want a name.
是谁 是谁 我要名字
I never met him.
我从没见过他
He never showed his face.
他从没露过面
All I know is he had a line on pure heroin.
我就知道他能搞到高纯海♥洛♥因♥
Shit shipped from the Middle East.
从中东运来的货
They called him the Blacksmith.
都叫他铁匠
The whole thing should've went by the numbers, but he got wise.
所有的事本来应该很顺利 但他人机灵
He stayed away.
他躲得远远的
And when they realized he wasn't gonna show,
当他们意识到他不会出面的时候
someone started shooting. That's all I know.
有人就开枪了 我就知道这么些
I swear... to God.
我向上帝发誓
I heard about you.
我听说过你
News travels fast around here.
这儿的消息传得快着呢
But there were almost 100 bangers that day,
但那天开了快一百枪
and every finger found a trigger.
不论是谁都开了枪
You know, this crusade of yours...
你们的征伐
it's never gonna end, right?
永远都没个头
Right?
对吧
Yeah... yeah, you're right.
对 你说得对
You're right.
说得对
Open the door.
开门
Open the door.
开门
What are you doing?
你干什么
Open the goddamn door.
妈的开门
Mr. Castle...
卡塞尔先生
thank you.
谢谢
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你我可做不成
They got Dutton! Holy shit, man!
他杀了达顿 该死
There he is. There he is. You're a dead man.
他在那儿 他在那儿 你死定了
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
我们走 走 走
Come on. You're dead!
走啊 你死定了
Inmate! Fall on your knees!
犯人 跪下
Open up!
开门
Tell your man to stand down.
让你的人退下
There are more men outside.
外面还有人
Not conscious ones.
没有清醒的了
Tell me about the Farm.
跟我说说农场
What are you growing here?
你种了什么东西
I am not afraid to hurt you.
我可不担心会伤到你
I know you're not.
我知道你不担心
But you are not the only devil who will walk these streets.
但你不是唯一在这街道上横行的恶魔
What's in the basement? The rising is coming.
地下室里是什么 他们正在崛起
You are but one man, akuma-san.
你不过是孤身一人 豪鬼
You cannot stop what we have started.
你阻止不了因我们而起的事端
What is that?
那是什么
That's blood.
那是血
It wasn't just a random gang shootout. It was a sting.
那不是什么随便的帮派火拼 那是个圈套
Who knows who's involved?
谁知道涉及到谁呢
Cops, DA's office, obviously.
警方 地检人员 肯定有
The mayor? How high does this go?
市长 这事能牵扯到多大的官啊
I don't know.
我不知道
But I can tell by that look in your eye
但我能从你的眼神里看出来
that you're not gonna get any rest till you figure it out.
在查清楚之前你是不会善罢甘休的
So if you wanna camp out in here...
所以如果你想通宵的话
it's all yours.
这儿归你了
Start digging.
开始挖吧
Are you serious? I'm very serious.
你认真的吗 我非常认真
Ben was the best researcher I've ever known.
本是我见过的最棒的调查员
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表