剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You'll get it back, Melvin. Without a scratch.
会还给你的 梅尔文 毫发无损
Promise.
保证
If you say so.
随便你吧
Expecting trouble?
有麻烦了吗
Yeah, a little bit. That figures.
有一点 难怪
Well, it's a good thing you got company.
你有个伴儿也算是好事
Ah, before I forget.
趁我还没忘
These are for you.
这是给你的
Merry Christmas, huh?
圣诞快乐
What is it?
这是什么
Billy club.
比利棒
Like the cops use, only, like, a million times cooler.
就像那种警♥察♥用的 但是比他们的酷百万倍
It's my own design. Special steel fiber composite cable.
我独家设计的 特质钢纤维复合材料
Damn near indestructible.
几乎无敌
Check it out. You can change the length.
你看 你能改变长度
Here, play with it.
来 试试
Where's mine? That's, uh...
我的呢 那是...
It's a prototype. I only made one. Hey. Hey, don't mind her.
这是初版 我就做了一个 别管她
So, check it out.
你看看
You could use it as a grappling hook, or, uh...
你可以用作钩爪 或者...
close quarter combat.
用于近身搏斗
The possibilities are endless. Here.
无限可能 拿着
Melvin, I... I don't know what to say.
梅尔文 我...我不知道该说什么
Don't say anything.
什么都别说
I mean, the papers might not report it, but...
虽然报纸上没有报道 但是...
some of us in Hell's Kitchen,
作为地狱厨房♥中的一小部分人
we know who's really looking out for us.
我们还是知道是谁在守护我们的
It's yours, man.
交给你了 伙计
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
Knowing that the kids you've trained
知道你一手栽培训练的孩子
are going to fight your war for you...
要为你参加战争...
while you're sitting here?
而你却坐在这里
Biggest mistake of your life, child.
这是你这辈子最大的错误 孩子
Maybe.
也许吧
But it'll be my mistake, because this is my life.
但这也是我的错 因为这是我的生活
All right, let's go.
我们走吧
We'll hit the tunnels and we'll spread out from--
我们向隧♥道♥进发 然后再...
Foggy.
福吉
Foggy.
福吉
Foggy.
福吉
Foggy.
福吉
Will you take that? Foggy.
你要接吗 福吉
Yeah, I'll just be a sec. Foggy.
一会儿就好 福吉
Foggy? Yeah.
福吉 是我
Sorry, man, it's not a good time.
抱歉 伙计 但现在不是时候
I was afraid you'd say that. Are you at the police station?
我就怕你这么说 你在警局吗
Brett says he's in deep shit and needs legal counsel,
布莱特说他有麻烦了 需要法律援助
so he was just desperate enough to call me.
所以他非常绝望 打给了我
I figured it was my problem till I got down here,
我还以为是我的问题 等我到这儿
took a look at his face.
看到他的表情才知道不对
Something went down. He won't spill it,
出事了 他不肯说
but he's been roughed up. He says it was some gangbangers.
但是他被打了 他说是某个帮派团伙
But I've known him long enough to tell when he's lying.
但是我很了解他 知道他在撒谎
Why does he need a lawyer? They wanted files, Matt.
他为什么需要律师 他们要档案 马特
Classified police stuff.
警方机密文件
All right, this... It's gonna have to wait. I can't--
好吧 这件事...这件事得等等 我...
Not just any files. They were asking about you.
不是什么别的档案 他们要的是你的
And I'm not talking about Matt Murdock.
我说的可不是马特·默多克
Uh, what did they want? I have no idea.
他们想要什么 我不知道
But from the looks of him, they wanted it pretty bad.
但根据他受伤的程度 他们非常想要
He's helped us and Daredevil,
他帮过我们 帮过夜魔侠
stuck his neck out when he didn't have to.
承担了不该由他承担的风险
And now Yeah, okay. I'm on it.
而现在 好 我知道了
I'll be right down. Okay.
我马上过去 好
You better be.
最好是这样
So... this is what it's come to, huh?
已经变成了这种局面
The masked vigilante is the only one I can trust.
戴面具的义警是我唯一能相信的人
What happened?
发生什么了
I knew it was just a matter of time till you showed up... again.
我知道你再次出现只是时间问题
It'd be better if you just told me, Detective.
如果你能直接告诉我就更好了 警探
Not the first time some asshole roughs me up.
也不是第一次被某个混♥蛋♥打了
The job... This shit ain't easy.
这任务 这活儿可不轻松
But then they said they got eyes on my mom.
但他们又说他们盯上我妈了
Said they were gonna kill her. Even put her on the phone.
说他们会杀了她 还让她接了电♥话♥
Who?
是谁
No idea. Worked for someone big, though.
不知道 但是为某个大佬干事的
Had real power behind those fists, and I'm not talking muscles.
他们的拳头很有力量 我说的不是单纯的力量
They wanted everything we had on you.
他们想拿到我们手上关于你的所有资料
I don't imagine you have much.
我不觉得你们有很多
Well, it might surprise you to know
说出来可能会让你大吃一惊
that we do keep track of two things real well.
我们对两件事记录得很到位...
Records of people you put away...
你除掉的那些人的记录
and incident reports.
和事故报告
Records on everyone else.
其他人的记录
Everyone else?
其他人
That's what they were after.
那就是他们想要的
They wanted to know everyone you ever saved.
他们想知道你救过的所有人
Karen.
凯伦
Get your damn hands off me, asshole!
把你的手给我拿开 混♥蛋♥
Any idea who these people are?
知道那些人都是谁吗
No.
不知道
Where'd they grab you?
他们在哪抓到你的
Who gives a shit? Just tell me.
谁在乎呢 告诉我
42nd and 9th.
42大街和第9大道
Wasn't doing nothing. Taking a goddamn stroll.
什么事儿都没干 就他妈散散步
Supposed to be on house arrest.
我本来应该处于监视居住期
House arrest?
监视居住
You're being monitored?
有人监视你吗
What are you, my PO? Look, I'm trying to help here.
你谁啊 我的假释官吗 我是想帮你
Thank God.
谢天谢地
That means they know you're here.
那就是说他们知道你在这儿了
I might have tampered with it a bit.
我可能动了点手脚
What? A boy's gotta get out once in a while,
什么 有人想偶尔出来撒个欢
you know what I mean? Put it on. Turn it back on.
你懂我意思吗 重新打开
And get shot by these assholes? No more talking.
被这些混♥蛋♥们打死吗 不许说话
Do you want to stay alive or what?
你想不想活命了
What's your name? Karen Page.
你叫什么名字 凯伦·佩吉
What's yours?
你呢
You leave her alone!
你们别动她
I was a POW in Laos. This is a cakewalk.
我曾是老挝战争的战俘 这算个屁
You and me! One on one. Huh? Coward!
我跟你 单挑啊 懦夫
Coward! Hey! Look, look, look, look, look!
懦夫 喂 听着 听着
He doesn't know what he's saying, all right? He's scared.
他不知道他在说什么 好吗 他吓坏了
Not anymore.
过去式了
The next one to make a sound dies.
下一个出声的 死路一条
Come on.
快点
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
快
The people they took aren't the target.
他们带走的人不是目标
They're bait. The Hand's trying to lure me in.
而是诱饵 手和会是想引我入瓮
It's me they want.
他们想要的是我
You're the only thing in their way.
你是唯一一个挡道的
Those people are innocent.
那些人是无辜的
You can't just take the bait.
你不能就那样上钩
I know, but I can't just abandon them either.
我知道 但我也不能不管他们
I know.
我知道
We gotta get ahead of this thing before any of them get hurt.
我们得在他们受到伤害前解决这事
Slow your breath.
放慢你的呼吸
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表