剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
All the time you're just stickin' it to guys like me.
尽坑我这样的人
Grotto You made promises, lady!
格罗托... 你下过很多承诺
You broke every one of 'em.
结果都被你自己一个个打破了
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Listen, Grotto, the police are coming after you.
听着 格罗托 警♥察♥在到处找你
You have to come in.
你得来自首
All that shootin', it was... it was 'cause of him, wasn't it?
那些枪声 都是...都是因为他吧
The psycho from the hospital?
那个医院里的疯子
Yeah. Shit.
是的 该死
Shit. He's never gonna stop.
该死 他不会罢手的
Look, the DA knows she screwed up.
听着 地检知道自己搞砸了
We can go back to her. We can lock in witness protection--
我们可以去找她 可以坚持证人保护...
I'm done makin' deals, sweetheart.
我不要再做辩诉协议了 亲爱的
I've got my own plan now,
我现在有自己的计划
gettin' outta this hellhole while I'm still breathin'.
趁我还有一口气 我要离开这个地狱
You tell that donut of a lawyer and the blind man,
你告诉那个胖律师和那个瞎子
they can kiss my ass.
让他们见鬼去吧
Grotto, please--
格罗托 别...
You can go to hell.
你去死吧
This another one of your missions?
这是你的另一项任务吗
That's why we're here, isn't it?
所以我们才要来这里
How many will this make?
这次要杀多少人
I'm guessing you've done this, what...
我猜你已经做过...
ten, maybe 20 times?
十几二十几次了吧
How long's it been?
多久了
Six months, a year...
六个月 一年
or your whole life?
还是说一辈子
Something tells me you don't take breaks.
我感觉你好像从来不休息
You know, no one else has to die.
没必要再杀人
You could stop now.
你现在还能收手
Walk away.
就此离开
Walk away?
就此离开
Could you do that?
你做得到吗
Could you walk away?
你能就此离开吗
Yeah.
我就说嘛
What is that, midnight?
什么声音 半夜了吗
St. Matthew's.
圣马修教堂
You a Catholic?
你是天主教♥徒♥吗
Once.
曾经是
From New York?
纽约人吗
Once.
曾经是
You still go to Mass?
你还会去做弥撒吗
Stop now, Red.
别问了 小红
Stop? Stop digging.
什么别问 别深究了
You know, a funny thing about New York...
纽约有个非常有趣的特点...
few people are actually from here.
只有少数人是本地人
The ones who are...
那些本地人
they don't leave. They can't, they, uh...
他们离不开 他们做不到 他们...
They feel like the city's a part of them.
他们感觉这座城市已经成为他们的一部分
You know?
你知道吗
Until one day, something changes. Maybe they get older.
直到有一天 有些事变了 也许他们长大了
And then they have to leave, they have to get out.
然后他们得离开 他们得离开这里
See the world, maybe.
也许要去看看世界
Maybe they enlist?
也许入了伍
Where'd they send you?
他们派你去哪儿了
You a shrink, Red?
你是个心理医生吗 小红
Now, come on, you must be something
说吧 你没穿连体衣的时候
when you're not wearing the long johns, right?
肯定也有自己的生活吧
I'm just a guy. Yeah?
我只是个无名小卒 是吗
You ever been to war?
你上过战场吗
No.
没有
Yeah... then don't talk about it.
是吗...那就别提这个话题
I've seen some fights.
我见过不少争斗
Sure you have.
我想也是
Well, I almost had you beat.
我差点打败了你
You talk about trading hands on a rooftop, Red.
你在这屋顶上跟我讲大道理 小红
I'm talking about shit, okay?
战争其实是那么不幸
Shit that you ain't been in.
你从未经历过如此不幸的事
I know one thing. What's that?
我只知道一件事 什么事
War changes people.
战争会改变人
Sometimes they see things they can't unsee.
让他们无法忘记那些惨状
Come home to find home's not there anymore.
回到家发现自己的家园已经不在
It changed.
已经变了
Or maybe they did.
或许是他们变了
Yeah, fair enough.
有道理
I'm just saying, I know it can be hard.
我只是想说 我知道那很痛苦
Do you?
是吗
You know it can be hard?
你知道那很痛苦
You run around this city
你穿套小屁孩儿的
in a pair of little boy's pajamas and a mask.
睡衣和一副面具在城里跑来跑去
You go home at night, right?
你晚上会回家的 对吧
Take that mask off, maybe you think...
摘掉面具 也许你想着
it wasn't you who did those things, maybe it was somebody else.
做那些事儿的人并不是你 也许是别人
Well, see, soldiers...
可你看士兵们
we don't wear masks, yeah?
我们不戴面具
We don't get that privilege.
我们没那种特权
You know what I think? What's that?
你知道我怎么想的吗 怎么想的
You're still at war. Oh, for crying out loud.
你还在想着打仗 我的天啊
So, you charge by the hour, doc, or what?
你是按小时收费的吗 医生
Why am I here?
我为什么会在这儿
Everything you do out there in the streets, Red, it doesn't work.
小红 你在外面搞的那些名堂没用
Did you know that? Oh, and what you're doing is better?
你知道吗 你做的就更管用吗
What I do, I just do. It's out of necessity.
我该出手时就出手 都是有必要的
Come on.
得了吧
You know you're not the only one, right?
你知道你不是唯一的吧
Who did you lose?
你失去了谁
Was it someone you loved?
是你爱过的人吗
Well, boo-hoo. Let me tell you something, buddy.
得了吧 我来告诉你吧 哥们
Everybody's lost someone. Doesn't mean you have to do this.
谁都失去过 那并不意味着你非得这么做
Well, loss doesn't work the same for everybody, Red.
对于每个人来说失去的意义不同 小红
Yeah, that's right. It's clearly not working for you.
是啊没错 显然这让你很难适应
Maybe not.
也许是吧
We don't get to pick the things that fix us, Red.
小红 我们无法选择什么能治愈我们
Make us whole.
什么能让我们完整
Make us feel purpose.
什么能让我们有目标
My moment of clarity? It came from the strangest of places.
我的彻悟呢 来自于那些最奇怪的地方
What kind of name is The Devil of Hell's Kitchen, anyway?
地狱厨房♥恶魔算什么名号♥
I mean, really?
搞什么
I didn't ask for that name.
我可不想叫这个名字
I'm sorry, I don't see you running from it.
抱歉 我也没见你嫌弃这名字
I don't do this to hurt people.
我这么做不是为了伤害人们
Yeah, so what is that, just a job perk? I don't kill anyone.
那为了什么 做义警有好处吗 我不杀人
Is that why you think you're better than me?
所以你才觉得你比我高尚吗
No. Is that why you think you're a big hero?
不是 所以你觉得自己是个大英雄吗
It doesn't matter what I think or what I am.
我怎么想或者我是什么样的人都不重要
People don't have to die.
人们没必要死
Come on, Red. You believe that?
行了 小红 你真那么想吗
I believe it's not my call, and it ain't yours either.
我相信这不能由我来决定 也轮不到你
Somebody ask you to put on that costume
是有人让你穿上那套紧身衣
or you take it upon yourself?
还是你自己要穿的
You know what I think of you, hero?
你知道我怎么想你的吗 大英雄
I think you're a half-measure.
我觉得你是个半吊子
I think you're a man who can't finish the job.
我觉得你是个有始无终的人
I think that you're a coward.
我觉得你是个懦夫
You know the one thing that you just can't see?
你知道你没看明白什么事吗
You know you're one bad day away from being me.
你知道你哪天受够了也会变成我这样
Yeah.
是啊
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Shit.
妈的
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表