剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Um, and, uh, Miss Jacinto's working papers
赫辛托小姐的工作证
have been denied for the third time.
已经第三次被拒签了
Her father's gone and she says that
她父亲离世了 她说
factory work is the only way she can support her family.
她只能靠去工厂工作好养家
Well, tell her not to worry. Yeah.
叫她别担心 好
I've already pulled her applications from the DOE.
我已经撤掉了她提交给教♥育♥部♥的申请
Good, because we're gonna find her something better.
很好 我们要给她找更好的工作
And that's just the appointments for the first hour.
这是第一小时里的预约
You wanna talk about our 10:00 A.M.'s?
想听听10点的预约吗
Uh, what's that?
那是什么
Oh, uh, the bananas are from Mr. Tate.
塔特先生送来的香蕉
Payment for that fender bender thing. And for you...
小车祸案的酬金 还有给你的
Strawberry rhubarb.
草莓大黄派
You will be mine.
你是我的了
Uh, so, um...
那个
I installed this free trial of accounting software on my computer.
我在电脑上安了个免费试用的会计软件
And the good news is that I can re-up it every 30 days
好消息是 我可以每个月
with a fake email address. But, um...
靠假电邮续用 但是
the bad news is that...
坏消息是
we're broke.
我们没钱了
As in, literally no money. And our income can't cover our bills.
真的一点钱没了 而且现在入不敷出
We'll manage.
我们会想到办法的
I don't know how, but I know we will.
我不知道什么办法 但会想到的
All right.
好吧
Well, in the meantime, I guess we have, um...
那现在 至少我们有...
lots of pastries and... and fruit.
很多面点和水果
Yeah, and fans.
是啊 还有风扇
Portable, electric fans. Yes.
便携电动风扇 是啊
And, uh... and each other.
还有彼此嘛
Miss Jacinto, will you come in, please?
赫辛托小姐 可以进来一下吗
Let's see if we can find you a better way to live in Hell's Kitchen.
看看能不能帮你想办法在地狱厨房♥更好的生存
Please, sit down.
请坐
Apologies, Mr. Nesbitt.
抱歉 内斯比特先生
Blood's still up.
他还有点激动
Best you mind him, Thomas.
管好他 托马斯
You miserable mutt!
你个死杂种狗
Where was all that fight 10 minutes ago?
10分钟前怎么不见你这么精神
Place smells like dog shit!
这里一股狗屎味儿
There's a pot calling the kettle.
五十步笑百步
Someone get this poor man a drink.
谁去给这可怜的家伙倒杯酒
Grotto, you mangy shite.
格罗托 你个混♥蛋♥
How's the view up Nesbitt's ass?
给内斯比特舔得爽吗
Gentlemen, if you'll permit me...
先生们 如果各位允许
a word before we begin.
开始前我想先说句话
This is a night for celebration.
今晚 我们庆祝
A night to discuss the future of our family...
讨论我们家族的未来
the gratitude we feel for the support of his father.
和对他父亲的支持的感激
But perhaps as important...
但或许同样重要的
it is also... a moment for sober reflection.
这也是 清醒反省的时刻
Sober, my ass.
清醒个屁啊
Two hundred years ago,
两百年前
our people were little more than dirt farmers,
我们的同胞不过是群农民
struggling just to survive.
努力维生
They had nothing but their hopes and their fists,
他们只有希望和双拳
and they brought both of them along when they came to America,
他们带着这两样 来到了美国
many to this very city.
很多人是来到了这个城市
Think you've had enough, George.
你喝够了吧 乔治
Now some of you are young...
你们有些人很年轻
so there's no reason you'd remember,
所以自然不会记得
but there was a time when the Irish owned Hell's Kitchen.
但曾几何时 地狱厨房♥是爱尔兰人的天下
Wasn't a mother's son could make a move without giving us our due,
没有哪个人敢不跟我们打过招呼就擅自行动
and any sorry shite dull enough to cross us paid a heavy price.
蠢到敢惹我们的人 也都付出了沉重代价
We had the cops, judges, councilmen.
我们收买♥♥了警♥察♥ 法官 议员
We had the whole bloody city at our beck and call.
整个城市都得对我们俯首帖耳
But we got complacent.
但我们太自满了
Lost our edge.
失去了锐气
Just enough for a piece of garbage like Wilson Fisk
结果让威尔逊·菲斯克那样的渣滓
to steal what was rightfully ours.
偷走了本属于我们的东西
That's right.
是啊
Some of us feared Fisk.
有些人怕菲斯克
Some, in fact, ran.
有些人 还跑了
A few...
有些人
maybe even deigned to work for him.
甚至还为他卖♥♥命
Siding against their own kind.
与自己的同胞作对
But now the Devil's taken him down,
但现在 夜魔干掉了他
and that, gentlemen, has provided us with a singular opportunity.
因此 各位 我们有了一个机会
The Russians are dead.
俄♥国♥人完蛋了
The Chinese, they turned tail and ran,
中国人 抱头鼠窜
leaving the drug trade ripe for the taking.
毒品交易现在唾手可得
The yakuza have gone silent.
日本黑帮现在没了动静
Piss on 'em! Piss on 'em all!
去他们的 去他们所有人的
Piss on 'em all. 'Cause this is our time!
去他们所有人的 因为我们的时代到了
Anyone crosses us,
谁敢惹我们
we'll paint the streets red with their blood.
我们就让他们流血街头
And when they're gone, we'll make your father proud,
等他们都死了 我们会让你父亲骄傲
and purge ourselves of the filthy traitors
洗清我们内部
who betrayed their own kind
背叛同胞的叛徒
and make Hell's Kitchen ours again!
重新拿下地狱厨房♥
See, I don't know,
瞧 不好吧
that definitely sounded like cheating to me, Miss Page.
我觉得这听上去就是作弊 佩吉小姐
Foggy, you sure we're not being hustled here?
福吉 你确定我们不是被骗了
As sure as Josie's AC is busted.
就像知道乔茜的空调坏了一样确定
What AC?
哪有空调
At least she brought water.
至少她拿了水来
No, you don't wanna do that.
劝你别那么做
You can't drink the water here. Josie's pipes have issues.
这里的水不能喝 乔茜的管道有问题
Rust, mold.
生锈 发霉
I think I can actually see the bacteria floating in there.
我好像都能看到里面飘着的细菌
See, that... that's why we, uh, keep our cocktails neat.
瞧 所以我们鸡尾酒都不加水
Pretend you're abroad,
就假装你在国外
on vacation someplace exotic,
在什么有异域风情的地方度假
but no mojitos.
但没有莫吉托鸡尾酒
Josie just throws mint in the beer.
乔茜就往啤酒里放薄荷
Right. Take over, buddy. I gotta hit the head.
嗯 你来吧 伙计 我得去解手
And don't let her out of your four working senses.
别让她离开你四种可用的感官范围之内
She's as quick as she is beautiful. Right.
她的美丽与敏捷不相上下 嗯
She reminds me of myself.
她让我想到了自己
Ah, this place brings out something... special in Foggy.
这地方能引出福吉...特别的一面
Are you sure it's not the alcohol?
你确定不是因为酒精吗
No, it's the company.
不 是因为伴儿的关系
He likes it when it's the three of us.
他喜欢我们三个一起出来
If it were up to him, we'd be doing this the rest of our lives.
如果他能做主 我们要这么玩一辈子了
God damn it.
该死
What happened? There goes my shutout.
怎么了 我的完胜不保了
Um, you're going for a shutout against a blind man?
你想完胜一个瞎子吗
How do you sleep at night, Miss Page?
你晚上怎么睡得着 佩吉小姐
You don't get any sympathy from me, Murdock.
别指望我同情你 默多克
I'm still not sure who's hustling who here.
我还不确定是谁在骗谁呢
All right.
好吧
Here's your cue.
母球在这里
All right, you're lined up with the cue ball.
跟母球对齐
Six is at your two, pocket straightaway.
六号♥球在两点钟方向 中袋在正前
Six and pocket two.
六号♥球 中袋 两点钟
Fire away.
打吧
How'd I do? Well, you've got potential.
怎么样 挺有潜力
All right. Here, go again.
好 来 再来一次
Six ball.
六号♥球
Straight ahead. Just...
正前方
real soft.
轻轻一击
Come on, you've done this before. Just go for it.
来吧 你打过的 打吧
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表