剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Reyes was looking into the Blacksmith's competition.
雷耶斯在调查铁匠的竞争对手
There's a new rival on the scene.
出现了一个新对手
Doesn't move half the product but...
虽然能力不及他一半
but it's still more than everyone else.
但也还是比其他所有人强
Look, Reyes figured if anyone has Keep your eyes forward.
雷耶斯觉得 如果有人... 向前看
If anyone has a clue about the Blacksmith's identity,
如果有人知道铁匠的身份
it would be his worst enemy.
肯定是他最大的敌人
Give me the name. We don't have one.
名字 我们不知道
Uh, but our intel gave us a source point. Where?
但情报给出了一个起源地 哪里
Look, the only place where
唯一毒品和腐♥败♥
drugs and corruption rival your neighborhood.
能与你的市区媲美的地方
Chinatown.
唐人街
All right, good. Now get up.
好 起来吧
Slowly.
慢点
Wherever you were going...
不管你要去哪
just stay there.
待在那里
Not so sure stopping is such a good idea.
停下不是个好主意吧
You're not hungry? No, not really.
你不饿吗 不怎么饿
You don't think the neighborhood's a little sketchy?
你不觉得这地方有点不对劲吗
Oh, yeah. I'm shaking in my boots.
当然 我吓坏了
Ma'am?
女士
Just get a little black coffee over here?
给我们上点黑咖啡
Anything new from the cops?
警♥察♥有新消息吗
Just that they want you dead.
只知道他们希望你死
Yeah...
嗯
How about that, uh... that DA?
那个地检官呢
She have anything on the Blacksmith?
她有铁匠的情报吗
Only that he's moving an unprecedented--
只知道他将史无前例的...
Unprecedented volumes of uncut narcotics into Manhattan.
数量史无前例的高纯毒品运入曼哈顿
How's he doing it? Well, that'd be the mystery.
他怎么做到的 谜题就在这里
Okay, look, there's, uh...
听着
an unfinished highway on Long Island
长岛有一段未完工高速
that was illegally used as a landing strip in the '90s.
90年代被用为非法飞机跑道
I mean, it would require payoffs, bribes--
那得贿赂人
This guy's a ghost. He works alone or close to it. I just--
这人是个鬼魂 他的行动规模不会很大
How do you know? I just do.
你怎么知道 我就是知道
Okay, so, what, that leaves us with railroads,
那么就剩铁路
shipping lines, trucks, maybe?
航运线 卡车吗
Thank you.
谢谢
How 'bout you, hon? Sure, yeah.
你呢 亲爱的 好啊
Get anything else right now?
还需要别的吗
You know what, I'm gonna need about as much black coffee
你们这儿有多少黑咖啡
as this place would pump out.
就给我上多少
So, just keep it coming.
别停
Thank you.
谢谢
You didn't seem surprised that I owned a gun.
你对我有枪似乎并不意外
I guess the only thing
我猜唯一
that surprised me is that you didn't plug me.
让我意外的是你没毙了我
You pick it out yourself?
你自己选的吗
Why?
怎么
People who don't know shit about guns
不了解枪的人
usually go for something shiny.
一般选很闪亮的
You know, something with a... with a fancy grip.
枪把很特别的
There's always the asshole who gets the big hand cannon
总有些二货拿着很有劲的枪
that kicks like a mule and they're too afraid to use it.
力道十足 又不敢用
But a... .380 shows thought.
但.380说明你很有想法
Maybe it's not your first rodeo. Maybe it isn't.
或许你不是新手了 或许吧
Almost took the shot. Did you?
我差点开枪了 是吗
And, uh...
那
can I ask you why you didn't?
能问问你为什么没吗
Because I believe you.
因为我相信你
I don't like what you do.
我不喜欢你做的事
And ultimately, I think you probably belong in jail.
而且说到底 我认为你或许该蹲监狱
But you...
但是你
you're honest. You...
你是诚实的
you never lie to me.
你从未骗过我
Does he?
他呢
Who? Come on.
谁 得了
Let's not do that.
我们别打哑谜
Okay. The lawyer.
好吧 那个律师
Not the other one, uh...
不是另一个
Murdock.
默多克
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 是啊
He's got issues. It's complicated, like most people.
他有些问题 这很复杂 大部分人都如此
Hard person to get to know. I just think that inside he's--
他不好了解 我觉得他内心
You love him, right?
你爱他 是吧
You can't know that. I'm sorry, can't know what?
你不可能知道 不好意思 不知道什么
You can't...
你不可能...
Come on. We're in court,
拜托 在法庭上
all that shit going on, it's all over your face.
一切都写在你脸上
You can't hide that. You love him.
你没法隐藏 你爱他
Ma'am, just a little bit more. Thank you.
女士 可以再倒一点吗 谢谢
I might have... feelings for Matt Murdock,
我也许...对马特·默多克有感觉
but it's just... it's a swirl, it's a lot of things.
但那很混乱 牵涉太多的事
Like...
应该算...
ingredients. It's not love.
喜欢 而不是爱
Ma'am, can I ask you, do you guys always serve bullshit here
女士 可以问一下你们的咖啡一直这么差
or is that just her, huh?
还是就她泡的这样
Fresh pot.
新煮的
I'm sorry. You were saying?
抱歉说到哪了
He's the kind of man who hurts people.
他会伤人
Not like you, but...
不像你 但...
he damages them.
他会伤害他们
Breaks them.
摧残他们
Sorry, is that supposed to mean something?
抱歉 你什么意思
So those are the people that you get out of your life.
那些是你要远离的人
Is that right?
是吗
Look, I might generally be considered out of my skull,
大家都认为我是疯子
so this might not mean much, but this could be the craziest,
我的话可能不算什么 但这可能是我听过的
most batshit thing I've ever heard in my life.
最疯狂的事了
People that can hurt you, the ones that can really hurt you,
真正伤你的那些人
are the ones that are close enough to do it.
都是你很亲近的人
People that get inside you and... and...
都是进入你的内心的人 然后...
and tear you apart,
然后让你心碎
and make you feel like you're never gonna recover.
让你觉得你们的感情再也无法修复
Shit. I'd--
该死...
I-- I would chop my arm off right here, in this restaurant,
要能再让我感受到我妻子给我带来的心碎
just to feel that one more time for my wife.
我甚至愿意在这家餐厅自断手臂
My old lady, she didn't just break my heart. She...
我的老婆 她不仅仅是伤了我心
She'd rip it out, she'd tear it apart,
我的感情被她扯碎
she'd step on that shit, feed it to a dog.
被践踏 被丢去喂狗
I mean, she was ruthless. She brought the pain.
她很残忍♥ 让我心痛
But she'll never hurt me again.
但她再也不能让我伤心了
You see, I'll never feel that.
我再也感受不到了
You sit here and you're all confused
你坐在这 满心愁绪
about this thing, but you have it.
但你却还拥有这份感情
You have everything.
你什么都有
So, hold on to it.
所以把握住
Use two hands and never let go. You got it?
用两只手 别让它溜走 知道吗
Now, you need to go in the back and get the waitress.
现在你去后面找那个服务员
You tell the cook and anyone else who's back there
告诉厨师还有其他人
to find the biggest piece of stainless steel
去找一片最大的不锈钢板
and you get under it. Go now.
躲在后面 快去
Wait. What's happening?
等等 发生什么事了
The Buick. It's rolled around the block
那辆别克 已经围着这
three times before it pulled up.
绕了三次了 然后停车了
Who are they?
他们是谁
Just some guys who are about to walk into
是些想进来
a diner for the last time.
吃最后的晚餐的人
Wait, you... you wanted them here.
等等 你想要他们来这
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表