剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Record temperatures in the New York area
纽约地区气温创下记录
as 100-degree weather hits its fifth consecutive day
已经连续五日持续37度高温了
with no end in sight.
而且毫无降温的迹象
I'll tell you who I want!
我告诉你我想要谁
I told you I'll call you later.
我说了回头打给你
Yeah, you'll get what you want.
嗯 你会得到你想要的
...lowlife pulls a piece on me.
那人♥渣♥掏枪对着我
It never worked!
根本不行
What's wrong with you? I tell you not to touch--
你什么毛病 叫你别碰...
You want to move your car?
把车挪挪啊
Get out of the way!
闪开
Oh, my God!
天呐
Move, move!
闪开 闪开
They opened fire.
他们开火了
Move the hell out of the way!
都闪开
Drop the gun!
放下枪
Drop the gun and get on the ground--
放下枪 趴在地上
Out of my way!
闪开
Move!
闪开
Move, move, move!
闪开 闪开
You get out of the car!
从车里出来
Get out of the way, now! Get out of the car, now!
快闪开 快下车
Call 911.
打911
And then he went to You! You!
然后他就... 你 你
Stay calm!
冷静
Call the cops.
报♥警♥
Let me go! Please put me down.
放开我 求你放了我
Help! Anybody, please help! Shut up! Shut up!
救命 谁救救我 闭嘴
Stand back, everybody. Okay, please, please.
大家请退后 好了
You ever wake up in the morning...
你有没有过早上醒来
from the second you get out of bed, it's like...
一下床 就好像...
every molecule in your body hurts?
体内每个分子都在疼的经历
No, never. I'm in agony, dude.
没有过 我难受死了 伙计
What, did you go back to the gym?
怎么 你又开始健身了吗
Hell, no. Do I look capable of making healthy life choices?
才没有 你觉得我像能健康生活的人吗
I went out, Matthew. Went out dancing.
我出去玩了 马修 去跳舞来着
I'm choosing not to believe that. And yet, it's true.
我不信 但这就是真的
Mind if I ask you a personal question? Go ahead.
可以问你个私人问题吗 问吧
Are you insane? Yes.
你疯了吗 是的
Tell me it was the barista. Hey, Foggy. Looking good!
是那个咖啡师吧 福吉 气色不错
Her name is Bethany
她叫贝瑟妮
and she is very limber.
身体相当柔软
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄啊
Watch it, asshole. So, uh, when's the next date?
看路啊 混♥蛋♥ 下次约会什么时候
Well, therein lies the true pain. No!
真正的痛苦就在这里 不是吧
Yes. One and done.
是啊 一次就完
End of the night, she hugged me like a cousin
一晚结束时 她像抱亲戚似的抱我
and said, "I'll call you."
还说 "回头打给你"
Oh, that's brutal.
太残忍♥了
You know what my problem is? Well, it ain't the moves.
你知道我问题出在哪里吗 肯定不是舞步
You know I got the moves.
你知道我舞步最炫了
That's the tragedy of you being blind,
这就是你看不见最悲剧的地方
you've never seen me dance.
从未能欣赏我的舞姿
Yeah, but I can cite the legends I heard in law school.
是啊 但我在法学院时有所耳闻啊
So come on, what is it? What's the problem?
说吧 怎么了 问题在哪
No wingman. You never come out with me anymore.
没有助攻 你现在都不跟我一起出去了
Could you imagine Nelson and Murdock
你能想象吗 如果尼尔森和默多克
on the dance floor?
一起出现在舞池上
I can't deny that does sound epic.
我不能否认 听上去的确像个传奇
Then come out with me, Matt. All right.
那就跟我一起出来 马特 好吧
Come on, just one time, me and you.
就一次 你和我
What is it?
怎么了
You're bleeding.
你流血了
Where? Base of the skull.
哪里 后脑勺下面
Did you get it?
擦掉了吗
No one's gonna notice, if that's what you mean.
不会有人发现的 如果你是担心这个
Thank you.
谢谢
I hate this. We don't need to talk about it.
我讨厌这样 我们不用谈这个
Good thinking.
好主意
You know, Karen's been asking questions.
凯伦最近老问这问那
The cuts, the scrapes, the bruises.
你的割伤 擦伤 瘀伤
What do you tell her? You have a drinking problem.
你怎么跟她说的 你在酗酒
That's horrible.
什么烂理由啊
Well, it's more plausible than
总比你穿恶魔服
you put on a devil suit and beat the shit out of strangers.
去狂扁陌生人可信吧
You know, this whole thing isn't just your problem anymore.
这件事已经不再是你一个人的麻烦了
And I'm past worrying about the broken bones,
我已经不再担心你伤筋断骨
and finding you beaten into a coma.
或是被人打得不省人事了
What about us? Nelson and Murdock?
我们怎么办 尼尔森默多克吗
You ever stop to think what happens if you get caught?
你有想过如果你被逮到会怎么样吗
At best, you'll be disbarred.
最好的结果也是被吊销律师执照
Then you'll continue to do the good work we started together.
那你就继续我们一同开始的美好事业
Do you even hear yourself?
你听听你自己在说什么
You're my partner. I don't wanna continue alone.
你是我的搭档 我不想一个人继续
Foggy...
福吉
last week, a client came to our office, Zuly Almeida.
上周 我们迎来个委托人 祖丽·艾梅达
Claimed her life was in danger.
自称她生命有危险
We had no legal recourse to offer.
但我们无法提供法律援助
I remember.
我记得
You recommended an excellent shelter for battered women.
你推荐了一家很好的受虐妇女庇护所
And she went. Yeah, she tried.
她去了 是啊 她是想去
That night, her husband found out she wanted to leave him,
那晚 她丈夫发现她企图离开他
and he followed her to the bus stop
于是跟踪她去了大巴站
with a gut full of beer and a butcher knife in his hand.
喝了一肚子酒 手里握了把屠刀
You never told me that. Well, I'm telling you now.
你怎么没跟我说 我这不说了吗
Mr. Almeida walked out of his apartment
艾梅达先生从公♥寓♥走出来
with the intention to hack Mrs. Almeida
企图把艾梅达太太砍成
into many bloody pieces...
一块块血琳琳的碎片
starting by taking off her head.
首先是砍掉她的头
Guess what?
你猜怎么
Never happened.
他没得逞
Instead, he woke up in a hospital with two broken arms
而是在医院醒来 两臂骨折
and a restraining order safety-pinned to his chest.
胸口别了张限制令
Jesus, Matt.
老天 马特
If I take a night off, people get hurt.
如果我休一晚 就会有人受伤
I don't wanna lose you.
我不想失去你
You won't. Promise me.
你不会的 保证
You want me to cross my heart?
还要我发誓吗
Do not make fun of me.
别取笑我
I swear.
我发誓
Come on. Let's get to work.
走吧 上班去
Yeah, I gotta get out of this heat.
嗯 我真得找个凉快地方待着
Idiots.
白♥痴♥
Good morning, guys. You take the scenic route this morning?
早啊 两位 今早沿路看风景来着吗
Morning to you, too. Morning, Karen.
你也早 早啊 凯伦
What have we got? All right.
都有什么 好了
Well, uh, Mr. Marino's dog was viciously beaten
马里诺先生的狗遭到了
by his neighbor after the dog, um...
邻居的毒打 因为他的狗
defiled the neighbor's statue of Saint Francis.
玷污了邻居的圣弗兰西斯雕像
"Defiled"?
"玷污"
Humped repeatedly until completion.
蹭到射
That's a dog I want to defend.
我就愿给这样的狗辩护
Oh, he's... he's all yours, cowboy.
他归你了 牛仔
And, uh, Mr. Maxwell here was attacked in a bar fight last night.
麦克斯维尔先生昨晚在酒吧斗殴中被打
He started it.
他挑的头
Oh, I... I called Metro-General and the other guy will recover,
我打电♥话♥问了市综合医院 那人会没事
but if you are looking at trial,
但如果想打官司
you probably wanna wait until his jaw is unwired.
或许最好等他的下巴拆线了再说
Your girl's a badass.
小姑娘挺厉害
You've no idea.
可不是呢
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表