剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I studied it, as a child, with the Chaste.
我幼年在真纯会努力学习
I committed it to memory,
我将其埋藏于记忆中
so I could fight it one day.
就为了有一天能对抗它
But there's no fight anymore.
但是再也不用对抗什么了
The Black Sky is destiny.
黑空就是我的命运
No. Elektra. Elektra.
不 艾丽卡 艾丽卡
Leave me. I'm not gonna leave you, I
你们走 我不会丢下你 我
Leave!
快走
Why are they taking so long?
他们怎么这么久
This Ambassador and his wife,
这位大使先生和他的妻子
the only thing they can't have is a little girl of their own.
他们没法生育自己的孩子
Now, they'll have you.
现在他们有了你
They'll never have me.
我永远不属于他们
Kid, use your head. Watch these people.
丫头 动动脑子 观察这些人
Watch everything about 'em.
观察他们的一切
How they walk, how they talk, how they eat.
他们怎样走路 怎样说话 怎样吃东西
All of it.
观察一切的一切
Playing someone else, someone fancy...
将他人 将那些体面之人玩弄于股掌之中...
that's a good skill to have in your pocket.
掌握这个本领对你大有好处
Why can't I stay with you?
我为什么不能和你在一起
'Cause we'll be hunted the rest of our lives.
因为那样我们整个余生都将被追杀
We can take them.
我们可以对付他们的
Ellie...
艾丽...
I haven't told you everything, but...
我没有告诉你所有的事 但是...
someday, someone will come for you.
总有一天 会有人来找你的
And everything will change.
到时一切都会改变
I'm gonna make that as far off as possible.
我会尽可能推迟那一天的到来
You'll train someone else. I know you will.
你会去训练其他人 我知道你一定会
You...You'll forget about me.
你...你会忘了我的
Forget my Ellie?
忘记我的小艾丽
Never.
决不可能
I pretended my whole life.
我这一生都在掩藏
I tried.
我尽力了
I tried to control this inside me.
我用尽全力控制我的内心
Maybe I don't have to anymore.
也许我再也不用这样做了
Maybe this is my chance.
也许这是我的机会
To what?
什么机会
To be loved?
被爱的机会
Yes.
是的
Then don't let me get in your way.
那么不要让我挡了你的路
I am the enemy of the Hand.
我是手和会的敌人
So kill me.
杀了我吧
It's too late. Let me go.
太晚了 让我走吧
Now you could either try and kill us, and prove them right.
你可以杀了我们 证明他们是对的
Or you could save Stick...
也可以救了棍叟...
and prove them wrong.
证明他们是错的
You never know when to give up, do you?
你就是不懂得放弃 是不是
No.
是的
And neither does he.
他也是如此
Frank.
弗兰克
You should be at the bottom of the Hudson.
你该沉到哈德逊河底
Losing $100 million in
要是失去价值一百万的海♥洛♥因♥
heroin would've been worth it to take you down.
能够放倒你 也值了
But here we are, huh?
但是天不遂人愿啊
You could've been part of it, like Gosnell.
你本可以像戈斯内尔那样加入
You could've been rich.
本可以变得富有
And maybe you could've taken your family
本可以带着你的家人
to the Bahamas instead of Central Park, huh?
去巴哈马 而不是中♥央♥公园
You think this...
你觉得这些...
all of this...
这一切...
is about a bad drug deal?
都是一场毒品交易导致的
That's what you see.
但这只是表面上的
You're losing your touch, Frank.
你变迟钝了 弗兰克
Your kids, at the park?
你的孩子们 在公园里被杀
Nah. Who cares? That's never what this has been about.
谁在乎呢 那从来不是导致这一切的缘由
It's about what happened with you.
真正有关的是发生在你身上的事
With all of us. Kandahar.
发生在我们所有人身上的事 在坎大哈
You think they would ever let that go?
你觉得他们会对那件事释怀吗
Frank, stop.
弗兰克 住手
You don't have to kill him.
你不用非得杀了他
Go back to the car.
回车里去
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
Kandahar, what's that... What happened?
坎大哈怎么了 发生什么了
Go. Did you do something?
走 你做了什么吗
If they come after you... Just tell me. Tell me the truth.
如果他们来杀你... 告诉我真♥相♥
I'll help you. I'll help you figure it out.
我会帮你 我会帮你一起弄清楚
Just tell me the truth. Yeah. Tell her the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥ 是啊 告诉她真♥相♥
Tell me for Maria. Tell me for Lisa. Tell me for Frank, Jr.
为了玛丽亚 丽莎 小弗兰克告诉我真♥相♥
Tell her what you did. You shut up!
告诉她你做了什么 你闭嘴
Tell her. What happened?
告诉她 到底发生了什么
Please, we'll figure it out,
求你了 我们一定有办法的
but if you kill him, you will never know.
但如果你杀了他 就再也没办法知道了
No, no, no.
不不
Frank!
弗兰克
Listen to me. Frank!
听我说 弗兰克
You do this, and you are the
你要是杀了他 你就成为
monster that they say you are. Do you hear me?
他们口中所说的怪物了 你听到了吗
You do this, and I am done. That's it. You're dead to me.
你杀了他 我就不管你了 我会当你死了
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
I'm already dead.
我早就死了
It's like a candy store in here.
像进了糖果店一样
Go ahead.
动手吧
Go ahead.
动手
I had to teach you how to hold a gun. You remember?
我当年教过你怎样拿枪 还记得吗
Eighteen, and you'd never held a piece before.
你那时十八岁 以前从没摸过枪
Come on. They call you "The Punisher." Prove it.
来吧 他们叫你"惩罚者" 来证明吧
Prove you don't need me anymore.
证明你再也不需要我了
One shot...
一击...
one kill.
必杀
You taught me that.
你教过我的
You stupid son of a--
你这个愚蠢的...
Come on. Come on.
快 快
Still want to kill me?
还想杀了我吗
Yeah.
对
But he'd be pissed.
但那样他会生气的
I just saved your ass...
我刚救了你的狗命...
and you're worried about what he thinks?
而你却只担心他的感受
Matt didn't come to rescue me.
马特不是来救我的
He came to save you.
他是来救你的
I don't need to be saved.
我不需要人救
From yourself, girl.
是从你自己手里救你 小姑娘
He knew that killing me
他知道如果你杀了我
would've been your point of no return,
就再也不能回头了
so he stopped you.
所以他阻止了你
He thinks you're worth saving.
他认为你值得拯救
Earn that.
去证明他是对的吧
It will be ours. You cannot stop what we've started.
它是属于我们的 你阻止不了我们
Watch me.
我倒要试试
Daredevil must die.
夜魔侠必须死
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表