剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
in some shitbag court.
能引起操蛋陪审员的共鸣
It wasn't on a battlefield.
那事不是发生在战场上
That's not when my life went to shit.
不是发生在我人生一团糟的时候
Now, ma'am, I believe that you told me
女士 你不是跟我说过
that you were gonna find me answers.
你会帮我找到答案
That's what you said to me. Do you have anything for me or not?
你是这么跟我说的 你替我找到答案了吗
Not that easy. That what you want?
没那么简单 你是那么想的
You want things to be easy?
你想要简简单单
You are on trial for multiple homicides
你现在因多宗杀人案受审
and you don't have a defense strategy in place.
而且完全没有辩护策略
You don't cooperate with us,
你不跟我们配合
it doesn't matter if I help you figure out who killed your family,
我即便帮你查明是谁杀了你的家人也无所谓
you will never see justice.
你是得不到正义的
All you will do, the rest of your life,
你的余生就只能在
is rot in a goddamn jail cell!
监狱里发霉
Colonel Ray Schoonover. My old CO.
雷·斯库诺弗上校 我的原指挥官
Let's forget the PTSD defense,
别用创后应激症辩护
but if you want a character witness,
但如果你需要品格证人
the colonel, he will do.
上校就足矣
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, ma'am, do you have anything for me or not?
女士 你到底查没查到什么
Maybe I just ought to go back and rot in my goddamn jail cell?
还是我应该回牢里继续发霉
Yeah. Yeah, I did some digging.
嗯 我做了调查
All right, there are huge moving parts
有很多东西
and they do not want to be seen.
他们在努力掩盖
I've already looked at all of those.
我都看过了
I've done it a hundred times.
看过几百次了
Sure...
是啊
but you haven't done it with me.
但你没跟我一起看过
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury.
陪审团的各位女士们先生们
Imagine, if you will--
麻烦你们想象一下
Yeah, this is Matt.
我是马特
I found a lead.
我查到了线索
Hold on.
等等
Elektra, I can't do this right now.
艾丽卡 我现在没空
The guy who encoded that ledger of ours?
给我们那本账本加密的人
Some pervy NYU professor,
是个变♥态♥的纽约大学教授
master cryptographer who teaches Asian studies.
教亚洲研究的译码大♥师♥
I'm gonna go beat the cipher out of him.
我要去把密♥码♥从他嘴里撬出来
Yeah. You wanna come?
什么事 要来吗
You check out these Dogs of Hell depos?
你看过地狱狂犬的取证吗
Might as well have been written in crayon.
简直是胡闹
I think we could poke some holes in these.
我觉得我们可以戳出些漏洞来
That's great. Yeah. Just, uh, give me a minute.
太好了 稍等一下
The most important case we've ever handled starts in the morning.
明早我们接过的最重要的案子就要开庭了
I can't go with you.
我不能跟你一起去
Can't or won't? Can't.
不能还是不想 不能
My life doesn't stop every time you call.
不是你每次一打电♥话♥ 我就得停下我的生活
This may be our one chance to translate this ledger
这或许是我们翻译账本的唯一机会
before the Yakuza adjust their plans
否则日本黑帮可能会调整部属
and we lose all the progress we've made.
我们取得的进展就都白费了
You're infuriating.
你在生气
Tell me in person. Two hours. Barclay and Church.
当面说 两小时后 巴克莱和教堂街街口
I know I'm into some sick shit, but next time, I swear,
我知道我的品位有些变♥态♥ 但下次 我保证
all I wanna do is eat moo goo gai pan off your bodies.
我只想在你们身上吃蘑菇鸡片
All day.
吃一天
We're not Chinese.
我们不是中国人
Whatever, it's all hot to me.
无所谓 我看都一样性感
So... be nice.
所以 客气点
Get out.
出去
Hey, honey, I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
And you've been awfully naughty.
你好不乖啊
You're gonna wanna stay real still.
你最好别动
What the hell do you want from me?
你们想要什么
You were hired by the Yakuza.
日本黑帮雇佣过你
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You encrypted files for them.
你为他们加密了文件
Money must be good.
肯定付了你一大笔钱
Not many professors can afford garish, high-rise flats
不是很多教授都能住这么豪华的高楼公♥寓♥
and a revolving door of prostitutes.
走马灯似的享用妓♥女♥
What do you want me to do?
你们想要我做什么
What you do best, Philip. Translate.
做你最擅长的事 菲利普 翻译
But this time for us.
但这次是为我们翻译
They will kill me if I tell you anything.
我要是开口他们会杀了我的
And if you don't, we'll make you beg for killing.
你不开口 我们叫你求死不得
Thirty stories up, Philip.
30楼啊 菲利普
You'd make a mighty good mess.
你会摔成一滩肉泥的
More liquid than solid, I'd imagine.
我猜液体会比固体还多
What do you say, Professor? Come on, please...
怎么样 教授 求你们 别...
Please... please.
求你 求你
I'll pay you, I'll do anything. Once more.
我给你们钱 怎么都行 再来
I can't. I can't, they'll kill me.
不行啊 他们会杀了我的
It's gonna break.
要碎了
Okay! Okay, shit!
好吧 好吧
Stop! I'll do it! I'll do it!
停手 我翻 我翻
I'll help you.
我帮你
All right, be a pet and tell us how to read this last page.
好吧 乖乖的 告诉我们怎么看最后一页
They wanted a code that couldn't be hacked.
他们想要无法破解的密♥码♥
I put the Japanese alphabet...
我把日文片假名
through a cipher.
进行了编译
Now...
好了
put the characters through the matrix, you can decode it all.
把字放进矩阵里就可以破译了
You do it.
你来
There's weekly shipments.
是每周货运
Next one is tonight at 11:00.
下一批是今晚11点
Bay Ridge Rail Yard.
是湾脊铁路站场
You find a boxcar with that number...
找到这个号♥码的货车车厢
and you can find the train you're looking for.
就能找到你想找的列车
What are they shipping?
他们运的是什么
It doesn't say, I swear.
没写 我发誓
I swear! I can't help you anymore.
我发誓 我帮不了你们别的了
Well, thank you for your help, Professor.
多谢帮忙 教授
Do yourself a favor. Find better business partners.
帮你自己个忙 找更好的生意伙伴
And kill your decorator.
杀了你的装♥修♥师
Hungry?
饿了吗
No. I don't think I'm ever gonna eat again.
不 我觉得我再也吃不下了
Cost of looking at these all day.
一整天看这些的下场
Yeah. How about some fresh coffee?
嗯 来点新鲜咖啡吧
Yes.
好
Uh, where's Matt?
马特呢
I thought he'd be burning the midnight oil with you.
我以为他会跟你一起开夜车呢
I... He's, um...
我...他...
He's working on his opening statements.
他在修改他的开庭陈述
Did you... you talk to Castle?
你...跟卡塞尔谈了吗
Yeah, um...
是的
He, uh, won't endorse PTSD, so...
他不肯采纳创后应激症的说法
Oh, shit!
该死
He's... he's not having war flashbacks, Foggy.
他并没有受战争回忆的影响 福吉
It... it's just not the truth.
事情不是那样的
Did Castle say anything that we can use?
卡塞尔说什么我们可用的了吗
'Cause when the judge calls his first witness tomorrow,
等法官明天传唤首名证人的时候
my only plan so far is to run away, and...
我目前唯一的计划就是逃跑
open a butcher shop.
然后去开家肉店
Well... I, uh, went over some of our files with Frank.
我跟弗兰克一起翻阅了我们的一些文件
The medical examiner's report from his family's murder,
他家人被杀后的尸检报告
it's filled out by a, um...
写报告的是一位
Dr. Gregory Tepper. Yeah.
格莱格里·塔普医生 是的
He's the chief medical examiner.
他是首席验尸官
He's scheduled to testify for Reyes.
他要为雷耶斯作证的
Well... his report says that
他的报告显示
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表