剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
life.
这种生活
It's fantastic.
非常好啊
But I would trade it all in for a lifetime of smelling your skin.
但我愿意拿这一切换一辈子闻到你身上的气息
Cheers.
干杯
Sounded expensive. I'm guessing.
听起来很贵 我猜也是
I don't care.
我才不管
Get me?
懂我吗
I do, I get you.
我明白你
When are you going to learn?
你怎么这么笨
Get me.
抓我啊
I have learned.
我学聪明了
You know me.
你很了解我
Like no one else ever has. And I know you.
没人像你这么了解我 而我也很了解你
We belong together.
我们属于彼此
Someone's here.
有人来了
Daddy's friend probably ran out of Viagra--
老爸朋友的伟哥可能用光了
They're footsteps. Moving fast. Let me go check.
有脚步声 走得很快 我去看看
No, no, no, no, no. You stay here.
不不不 你待在这里
If I explain everything, he won't be mad.
如果我去跟他解释 他不会生气的
I promise.
我保证
Matthew, you remember Roscoe Sweeney,
马修 还记得罗斯科·斯威尼
the son of a bitch who killed your father?
那个杀了你父亲的混♥蛋♥吗
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah, they ran out of wine. No.
没事 他们的红酒卖♥♥光了 不是吧
Wait, seriously?
等等 你说真的
Matt...
马特
I don't... I don't like this place, you know?
我不...喜欢这个地方
Is it the place? Or is it--
你是不喜欢这里还是...
It's definitely not you.
绝对不是因为你
You're sure? Yeah. I'm positive.
你肯定吗 非常肯定
Come on. I know where we can go.
来 我知道我们可以去哪
Thank you. Wow, this smells amazing.
谢谢 闻起来好香
What is it?
是什么
Who cares? They have wine.
管它是什么呢 反正有酒
Right.
那倒是
That's...
好吧
You know, I've always felt more comfortable
廉价的东西总是让我
with the cheap stuff.
喝得更自在
You know? Yeah?
知道吗 是吗
Well, here, I'll drink to that.
来 敬你这句话
Cheap stuff.
廉价的东西
Cheap stuff.
廉价的东西
You know, I never even had Indian food until a few months ago.
直到几个月前 我才开始吃印度菜
How is that possible?
怎么会
Well, my hometown in Vermont had about 400 people,
我在佛蒙特州的老家大约只有四百个人
so the most ethnic food it offered was French fries.
最有异国风味的菜就是薯条
So that's why you, uh, came to New York?
所以你来纽约
For the... for the food?
就为了这些吃的吗
Uh, no.
当然不是
Although, if I knew places like this existed,
但如果我知道这家店的存在
I'd have left Vermont ages ago.
我老早就离开佛蒙特州了
You see, that's why I love this city.
这就是我喜欢这座城市的原因
I've lived here my whole life, and...
我一辈子都住在这里
the place never stops unfolding new secrets.
这儿到处都有新的秘密
Yeah, you know...
知道吗
despite the crime, and the darkness,
虽然纽约时不时
every once in a while, New York makes me feel...
会出现罪行和黑暗 但却让我觉得
Like, safe?
很安全吗
Yes, is that weird? Well...
是的 很奇怪吧 这个嘛
I get it.
我明白
I wish you could see this place.
希望你能看看这家店
I can, if you describe it to me.
如果你描述给我听 我就能看到
So, anyways, my favorite part...
不管怎样 我最喜欢的
is the ceiling.
就是天花板
So, it's literally dripping with thousands of lights.
真的就是布满了无数的灯泡
They're shaped like chili peppers...
它们的形状就像是辣椒
which sounds really tacky, I know, but it's, um, it's not.
我知道听来真的有点俗气 但不是那样的
Just...
只是
It's magic.
富有魔力
This is me.
我到了
Are you sure you don't...
你真的不是
live two more blocks?
住在更远的地方吗
Maybe three? I wish.
或许再远一点 我也想
We could sit.
我们可以坐下来
Yeah.
好
All right, I'm gonna kiss ya.
我要亲你了
You could come up...
你可以上楼
if you like.
如果你想的话
I would love to.
我很想
But you won't.
但是你不会
Not tonight.
今晚不行
It's okay. Can I...
没事 我能
Can I tell you why?
我能告诉你原因吗
Because I have this...
因为我有这种
incredible ability to bring...
不可思议的能力
disaster to the best things in my life
会给我人生中最美好的事物带去灾难
and tonight has been perfect.
而今晚很完美
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Yes.
是的
And if I stop now, then I get to keep this one perfect night.
如果现在结束 我就能保留这个完美的夜晚
And also have the chance of keeping it going tomorrow.
同时有机会让明天也这么完美
And the day after...
后天
And the day after that...
大后天
And the...
都能保持下去
Exactly.
没错
Then I guess it's good night...
看来该说晚安了
Mr. Murdock.
默多克先生
Good night, Ms. Page.
晚安 佩吉小姐
Fix me up, man? Fix me up.
给点货 伙计 给点货
I know who you are, man! I know who you are!
我知道你是谁 我知道你是谁
How much you got, man? How much you got?
你有多少钱 你有多少钱
Oh, Jesus Christ.
老天爷
When I get out of this...
等我逃出去
Oh, I'll remember your faces.
我会记住你们的脸
Every single bit of them...
完完全全地记住
I will hunt you!
我会追杀你们
When you get out?
你什么时候能挣脱呢
Where did you find him?
你在哪找到他的
Monte Carlo. I wasn't lying.
在蒙特卡洛 我没骗你
He's been going by an alias for years now.
多年来他一直用的是化名
Al Marino.
艾尔·马里诺
An ugly name for an ugly man.
丑陋之人配丑恶之名
Oh, you're dead.
你死定了
Both of ya!
你们俩死定了
Couple of kids playing house!
玩过家家的孩子们
Watch your tongue.
管好你的嘴
While it's still attached.
趁它还在的时候
He tried to hide. Went underground.
他躲了起来 藏得很隐秘
But the scum always rises.
但是人♥渣♥总是会出现的
Al just couldn't stay anonymous.
艾尔就是藏不住
He had to spend his blood money.
他得花花他的黑心钱
Make a splash.
引人注目
Be the big man.
做个大人物
You made it easy for me.
这倒令我省了不少力
Eat shit.
吃屎吧你
Want me to hit you again?
还想挨打吗
Well, I won't.
我还就不打了
But he will.
他来打你
I don't know him from Christ, but one look and I can tell.
我根本不认识他 但我一眼就能看出来
Pretty boy ain't got it in him.
绣花枕头一个
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表