剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Move... please.
请让开
Matty. Matty.
马特 马特
Get out of my way!
让开
Get out of my way!
让开
Don't move. Help is coming, kid.
别动 救援就来了 孩子
That's my boy.
那是我儿子
Matty! Matty! Dad.
马特 马特 爸爸
Matty! Matty! Don't, don't move, okay?
马特 马特 别动 好吗
No, no, no! Just... Don't move.
不不不 别动
Somebody get us some help!
谁来救救我们
Dad, what happened? Matty, it's gonna be all right.
爸爸 怎么回事 马特 不会有事的
Just don't move. Don't move, okay? What happened?
别动 你别动 怎么回事
Take it easy.
悠着点
Your boy... He pushed me out of the way.
你儿子 他把我推开了
He saved my life.
他救了我
Oh, Dad!
爸爸
Oh, it burns!
好烫
Oh, Jesus!
天呐
Close your eyes, Matty.
闭上眼睛 马特
Dad! Close your eyes.
爸爸 闭上眼睛
Dad! Dad! Close your eyes.
爸爸 爸爸 闭上眼睛
Dad. Dad. Dad.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
I can't see.
我看不到了
I can't see. I can't see!
我看不到 我看不到了
I can't see!
我看不到了
I can't see!
我看不到了
I can't see!
我看不到了
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
保佑我 神父 我有罪
It's been, uh...
我已经
It's been too long since my last confession.
太久没来忏悔了
My dad, he used to come to this church back when I was a kid.
我还小的时候 我爸爸会带我来这个教堂
He was a fighter. Old school. Boxer.
他是个传统的拳击手
Lost more than he won.
败绩多于胜绩
Had a 24-31 record before he, uh...
生前有24胜31负的记录
But he could take a punch.
但他非常抗打
Jesus, he could take a punch. Language.
上帝呐 他真是抗打 注意用语
Sorry, Father.
抱歉 神父
Yeah, guys he went up against used to say it was like hitting oak.
他以前的那些对手说打他就像打棵橡树
And nights when he was outmatched,
他不敌对手的时候
my dad's strategy was to let 'em hit him
我爸爸的战略就是随他们打
till they broke their hands.
直到对方打断手
He never got knocked out, my dad.
他从未被打晕过 我爸爸
Knocked down, sure. But he, uh, always got back up.
当然被打倒过 但他总能再站起来
He was always on his feet when he lost.
他输的时候也总是结结实实地站着
Every now and then, though, uh...
不过有时候
Every now and then, he'd get hit and...
有时候 他挨了一会打...
something inside of him would snap.
然后突然就爆发了
My grandmother, she was the real Catholic.
我奶奶 她是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Fear of God ran deep. You'd have liked her.
对上帝十分敬畏 你会喜欢她的
She used to say, "Be careful of the Murdock boys.
她会说 "小心默多克家的男人
They got the devil in 'em."
他们有心魔"
And you'd see it sometimes...
有时候 是能看出来的
in the ring.
就在拳击场上
His eyes would go dead...
他的眼神突然变冷
he'd start walking forward real slow...
开始慢慢走上前去
hands at his sides, like he wasn't afraid of anything.
手放在两边 好像什么都不怕
And the other guy, he'd see that look,
他的对手看到他的表情
and he'd try to get away from him.
便想逃离他
My dad, he'd catch him and... trap him in the corner.
我爸爸 会抓住对手 把他困在角落
Let the devil out.
释放出他的心魔
Now, I didn't understand it, you know?
我当时并不理解
What he was feeling deep inside, I didn't understand it.
我不能理解他内心深处的感受
Not back then.
至少当时不能
But you understand it now?
你现在理解了吗
Perhaps this would be easier if you tell me what you've done.
如果你告诉我你做了什么 或许会轻松些
I'm not seeking penance for what I've done, Father.
我并不是想忏悔我的罪行 神父
I'm asking forgiveness...
我是想求你宽恕
for what I'm about to do.
我即将做的事
That's not how this works.
忏悔不是这样的
What exactly are you going to do?
你要做什么
Help!
救命
Help! Help me!
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
救命 救救我
Man, shut up.
闭嘴吧
I'm getting $1,000 a head for y'all.
你们每个人都值一千块呢
So, you be quiet...
所以 你闭嘴
I let you have a bucket.
我就给你们个桶
You don't...
你不闭嘴...
No!
不要
No. Please, no.
不要 求你了
Scream all you want.
随你们怎么叫吧
Come on, let me hear you scream.
来啊 使劲叫
Scream loud.
大声叫
It's okay. Nobody gives a shit down here.
没事的 这里没人在乎
Head towards 48th. Stay in the lights.
往48街去 往有灯光的地方走
Flag down the first officer you see.
拦下你们遇到的第一位警官
Now!
快去
Foggy, Foggy, Foggy.
福吉 福吉 福吉
Foggy.
福吉
Hello.
喂
Good morning, sunshine!
早啊 帅哥
What time is it? Half past get the hell up.
几点了 你早该起了
Let's go. We gotta meet the real estate agent in 45.
走吧 45分钟后要见地♥产♥经纪人
What was that? Was that a moan?
那是什么声音 是呻♥吟♥吗
Do you have somebody in bed with you?
你床上有别人吗
The paralegal? Is it the para over at...
是那个律师助理吗 是不是那个...
Never mind, I don't wanna hear about it.
算了 我不想知道
No, I do wanna hear about it! What was she like?
不 我想知道 她什么样
Violent.
粗暴
I gotta get the blind thing going. It's so unfair.
我也得变成瞎子 这太不公平了
Real estate agent, not your type.
那个地♥产♥经纪人 不是你的菜
Very homely. Might be genetic. No need to be charming.
很平凡 可能是基因问题 不必施展魅力
And she kinda told me she thinks blind people are "God's mistake."
而且她还说她觉得盲人是"上帝的错误"
That's a horrible thing to say, Foggy.
这话好过分 福吉
I know! In this day and age?
是啊 都什么时代了
All right, shake it. I gotta go bribe a cop.
好了 快起吧 我得去贿赂个警♥察♥
Ah, Foggy.
福吉
Kidding, NSA, if you're listening.
国安局 你们在监听的话 我开玩笑的
But seriously, yeah, I gotta go bribe a cop.
不过说真的 我真得去贿赂个警♥察♥
Officer of the law.
执法人员
Defense attorney. We're supposed to be enemies.
辩护律师 我们可应该是敌人
First off, we've been enemies since we were four, Brett,
首先 我们四岁开始就是敌人了 布莱特
so let's not blame it on career choices.
所以还是别往职业选择上扯吧
Secondly, I'm not a particularly good defense attorney,
其次 我还不是个特别厉害的辩护律师
so helping me is like helping yourself.
所以帮我等于帮你自己了
And finally, these are for Bess.
最后 这是给贝丝的
Please stop giving my mom cigars, Foggy.
别再给我妈妈雪茄了 福吉
What? She'll outlive us all.
怎么了 她会比我们都长寿的
Look, I'm not asking you to do anything immoral.
听着 我又不是叫你做什么不道德的事
Just give me a heads up if something, you know,
就是如果出现什么有趣的案子
interesting walks through the door.
给我提个醒
You're right. It ain't the careers.
是啊 的确不是因为职业问题
Thanks, buddy!
谢了 伙计
You've got a reception area, a conference room and two offices.
有接待区 会议室和两间办公室
Corner suite has a view of the Hudson.
角落的办公室能看到哈德逊河
You can flip a coin with your partner for it.
你跟你合伙人丢硬币吧
Uh, he can have the view.
让他看美景吧
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...
抱歉 我不是有意...
Of course not.
当然
Susan Harris. Midtown Property Solutions.
苏珊·哈里斯 市区地♥产♥方案公♥司♥
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表