剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Guess I'd better make a run for it. Hey, don't hurt him.
看来我最好躲一下 别伤害他
Yeah? Let's hope he doesn't give me a reason to.
是吗 那祈祷他不会给我这样做的理由吧
What's all that noise?
吵吵闹闹的怎么回事
If it's you damned kids again, I swear I'm callin' the cops!
如果又是你们这群死孩子 我发誓我会报♥警♥的
I'll say this once, Red.
我就说一次 小红
You make one sound,
你敢弄出一点动静
and I'll open his head up all over this roof.
我就让他的脑袋在这个屋顶开花
Hello?
有人吗
This is really not a good time.
现在可不是时候
What's going on in here? You tell me.
这儿怎么回事 自己看啊
I have patients stacked up in four halls. Look, I get it.
病人把四个走廊都挤满了 我明白
You're up to your eyeballs.
你眼下忙得手忙脚乱
But I got a problem too,
但我也遇到了困难
and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't good and goddamn urgent.
但如果不是急事我也不会来这儿
I'm looking for a certain mutual friend of ours.
我在找一个我们共同的朋友
Careful, bitch.
小心点 贱♥人♥
I haven't seen him. I've been on ER duty all month.
我没见过他 这个月我都在急诊室值班
No breaks. I haven't been
没休息 我最近
able to walk outside of these walls lately.
连这些走廊都出不去
Sounds like you pissed somebody off.
听起来你好像惹到了某些人
Yeah, I'm getting really good at that.
是啊 那我最拿手了
You rip that, you're gonna have to re-stitch it yourself.
你敢撕开 你就自己再缝上吧
So he hasn't been here?
这么说他没来过这儿
He have a reason to be?
他为什么会来这儿
Well, you know, our friend is fond of extreme sports.
你也知道我们的朋友钟爱极限运动
You can cut the shit. I know who you're talking about.
别废话了 我知道你说得是谁
I thought maybe he came to you for help again.
我想着也许他又来找你帮忙了
The last time he came to me for help,
上次他找我帮忙
I wound up elbow deep in our mutual friend's blood.
我双手都沾满了这位共同朋友的血
I'm never doing that again.
那事儿我绝对不再干了
Well, maybe you can help me check records.
好吧 也许你能帮我查查记录
See if he's come in anywhere else.
看看他是不是去其他地方了
Look...
听着
I know why you're worried.
我知道你为什么这么担心
He's been building himself quite the rep lately.
可他最近名声可大了
Is this something I want to hear?
这是我想听到的消息吗
Yo, lady, where the hell am I supposed to go now?
女士 我现在要去哪
You want the ER perspective?
你想知道急诊室的意见吗
Victims love him.
受害者爱他
Victimizers?
致害人呢
Want him more dead than ever.
比从前更想让他去死了
Look, if you're gonna follow me around...
如果你要跟着我的话
at least make yourself useful.
至少让自己管点用
Here...
给
look around the other side of the table.
看着桌子另一边
I'm not sure I'm qualified for this.
我不知道我有没有资格这样做
You're breathing, you're not in cuffs, you're on the team.
你喘着气儿 没被拷着 你就能做
Spray when I say.
我说喷就喷
Look, I care about our friend.
我在乎我们的朋友
I believe in what he's doing, I believe the city needs him.
我相信他所做的事 我相信这个城市需要他
But the truth is, I can't help anymore.
但事实是 我再也帮不上忙了
I've got this shift from hell
我忙得团团转
'cause I helped another friend trying to do good.
是因为我帮了另一位想做好事的朋友
Big guy.
大个子
stronger than our friend.
比我们那位朋友更强壮
And yet I'm the one who got the shaft.
但我自己却倒霉了
I'm just trying to keep my head down, do my job...
我只是想保持低调 做好本职工作
Stay sane. Spray.
保持清醒 给他喷上
Trust me, I don't like being a part of this any more than you do.
相信我 我和你一样不想掺和这件事
But I need to find him.
但我需要找到他
I'd do it myself, but I'm out of ideas.
我想自己去 但我已经想不出办法了
Listen, as close as he gets, Matt's...
听着 尽管他处境危险 马特...
pretty good at not getting himself killed.
总是能想办法死里逃生
I'm not so sure about that anymore.
这一点我现在不那么确定了
Easy, dumb-ass. My leg is killing me.
放松点 蠢货 我的腿疼死了
So, you've probably been pulling in lots of DOAs lately.
你最近接诊了不少送到前就死亡的病人啊
Criminal types?
都是罪犯
There's been a serious uptick in gunshot wounds,
最近枪伤病人的数量比之前大大增加
now that you mention it.
既然你提到了
Something's really got the gangs riled.
看来有什么事把黑帮惹火了
It's a "Someone."
应该说是"某人"
And the freak responsible is the one Matt's up against.
而挑起这件事的家伙正是马特的敌人
I'll be out of your hair before you know it, but, please...
我保证这就走人 但是拜托...
he's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
I just need to make sure he's okay.
我只想确保他一切还好
You son of a bitch! See what you got, punk! Come on!
你个混♥蛋♥ 让我看看你的本事 来吧
Come on, get over here!
来啊 过来
I'll crack your stupid head open!
我要把你的头砸烂
Somebody call security. Calm down!
快叫警卫过来 冷静点
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Frank.
弗兰克
What are you doing up here, Frank?
你在这做什么 弗兰克
Well, the truth is, um, I'm pretty sure that this here roof,
说实话 我确信这个屋顶
right here, this is the, uh...
就在这里 这是...
this is the last patch of
这里是美国的
real estate in the entire goddamn United States
最后一块土地
where a man can just have a little peace, be by himself, and...
在这里人们可以自己一个人安安静静地待着
have a smoke.
抽支烟
Never seen you around.
在这附近从没见过你
Yeah, no. I'm, uh, in town just visiting my crazy sister.
是啊 我刚进城来看我那个疯姐姐
Betty in 2B?
住2B的贝蒂
I see you've had the pleasure.
看来你领教过她的厉害
Can't say I blame you. Nah.
我不怪你 是啊
My wife's the same. Made me quit a long time ago.
我妻子也是 劝我戒烟很久了
You know what they say.
你知道人们都怎么说
It's for our health.
是为了我们健康着想
What about the enjoyment of life?
难道我们就不该享受生活了吗
Guess they'll worry about that when they're dead.
可能他们死的时候才会考虑享福吧
What was that?
那是什么
Uh, it's just... just a rat.
只是...只是一只老鼠
We exterminated.
我们灭过鼠啊
Lot of guys... they half-ass it.
很多人...总是草草了事
Remember my uncle used to tell me that all the time.
记得我叔叔总对我这么说
He fumigated.
他用烟熏
Hard work.
很辛苦啊
Yeah, well. It's all he could get after the war.
是啊 战争过后他只能以此谋生了
You know, curse of a soldier.
你懂的 士兵的诅咒
Ain't that the truth.
可不是么
Yeah. You serve?
是啊 你服过役
'Nam, 3rd Marine Division.
在越南 第三陆战师
Fighting 3rd, huh?
拼命三师啊
Goddamn right. You?
对极了 你呢
Yeah, yeah. Iraq, Afghanistan.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
I gotta go down right now, but,
我得赶紧下去了 不过你...
you...you smoke as much as you like, son.
你想抽多少烟都可以 孩子
Thank you, sir. All right. All right, son.
谢谢 先生 回见 孩子
Hey, Marine! Yeah?
老兵 什么事
Semper Fi.
永远忠诚
Frank.
弗兰克
That's your real name?
那是你的真名吗
You get off threatening innocent people? He was only in danger
你开始威胁无辜的人了吗 他有危险
because you squealed, because you can't follow orders--
是因为你出声了 你不服从指令
You had a gun on him. You thumbed back the hammer.
你用枪指着他 你已经扣住了扳机
Yeah, well, that was for you. Part of the show.
那是演给你看的 表演的一部分
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I really have to spell it out for you, Red? Huh?
真用我给你解释清楚是吗 小红
I'm disappointed. Listen carefully, okay?
我好失望 给我听清了 好吗
You listening? Yeah? How 'bout now?
你在听吗 现在呢
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表