剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, boy.
伙计
Good boy.
好伙计
Good boy.
好伙计
Jimmy and the boys are unloading the trailer.
吉米和手下正准备清空这辆车
We're breaking this down for parts.
我们准备把这个拆了
Come on.
快点
No, no, no!
不不不
Don't! Don't!
不要 不要
Reyes. Are we in position? Over.
我是雷耶斯 就位了吗 结束
Eyes on Brass. He's moving.
看到布拉斯了 他在移♥动♥
He's moving northeast to the warehouse.
他正往东北方向前往仓库
How far out? Five minutes.
还有多久到 五分钟
Sending in Grote in five.
五分钟后派格罗托过去
This is the frigging wire you want me to wear?
这就是你要我带的什么窃听器吗
Why don't I just carry a video camera with me
我为什么不直接带个摄像机进去
and a guy with a boom mic?
再来个人帮我扛麦克风
Relax, Grotto, you'll be fine.
放松点 格罗托 你会没事的
Look, either you are the luckiest man in Hell's Kitchen,
如果你不是整个地狱厨房♥最幸运的家伙
or someone up there thinks you're worth saving.
那肯定是上帝认为你命不该绝
I really hope that's true.
我希望你说的是真的
We're all set on our end.
我们都安排好了
Well, good for you, lady.
你倒好了 女士
Me? I got some serious reservations about this shit.
我呢 我要担心的事可多了
Should I be concerned?
我应该担心吗
All we need is for Brass to admit he's dealing drugs again.
我们只需要布拉斯承认他又在贩毒了
Okay, he doesn't have to say where,
他根本不需要说出在哪儿
he doesn't have to say to who.
也不用说跟谁
Just get him to confirm it. All right?
只要让他承认就行了
Don't make it the first question.
不要一上来就问他
Don't even make it the second one.
也不要当做第二个问题
Get there organically.
循序渐进
You'll be in and out before you know it.
没过多久你就能安全出来了
He's got no reason not to trust you. No?
他没理由不信任你 是吗
Look at this thing.
你看看这玩意
It's like an eight-track player around my neck.
感觉像在我脖子上挂了一个八声道播放器
You came to us for a deal, Grotto.
你是来找我们做辩诉协议的 格罗托
You wanna walk, walk. We can always find someone else.
你想走就走吧 我们有的是人
After recent events, we've got plenty of exciting prospects.
最近出了这么多事 积极分子多得很
Lots of low-lives are looking
好多渣滓都
to get out of the crime business for good.
指望永远金盆洗手呢
I don't doubt that. Good.
我相信这一点 很好
You know where we stand then.
那你就知道我们的立场了
Maybe you should do some counseling, Counselor.
也许你该好好开导他 律师
Hopefully before I change my mind.
希望趁我还没改变主意
This is not a deal you walk away from.
这种协议可不是想拒绝就拒绝的
Not alive, no.
会要了我的命
You get them Brass
你让他们抓到布拉斯
and they get you away from the psychopath hunting you.
他们就帮你摆脱追踪你的疯子
It ain't just him.
不仅仅是他
What if it's Brass puts a bullet in me?
万一布拉斯给我来了一枪呢
What if the Irish got wind I'm doing this?
万一爱尔兰人得知我在做这些事呢
They didn't.
不会的
When Fisk went away, so did a lot of corrupt cops.
菲斯克倒台后 很多黑警也完蛋了
No one's palms are getting greased anymore.
现在已经没有什么内鬼了
We're getting you out. Clean.
我们会把你清清白白地救出来
Yeah.
是啊
Doesn't feel like getting out. Feels like getting in.
这感觉不像是救我出来 而是像推我进去
Deeper than before.
比以前还要危险
No, you're not.
不 不会的
Grotto, this is your second chance.
格罗托 这是你的第二次机会
Just don't say anything incriminating, you'll be fine.
别说什么自证罪行的话 你会没事的
You serious? Is he serious? No.
你是认真的吗 他是认真的吗 不
Is that a concern? No, I'm kidding.
我要担心这个吗 不 我开玩笑的
You're covered. That's why we're here.
你有后台 所以我们才会在这里
Just let the other guy do all the talking...
让他打开话匣子...
and you'll walk out of there alive.
你会活着离开那里的
Fine.
好吧
These are your orders for witness protection.
这是将你加入证人保护计划的同意书
Golden ticket.
你的黄金船票
It's, uh, legally binding until midnight.
午夜之前有效
Upon which, if not executed,
午夜之前如果做不到
they turn into the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
就只会变成南瓜马车 查理·布朗
What?
什么
Nothing. Let's go. It's time.
没什么 走吧 时间到了
Bet these assholes are sending me to Florida.
这些混♥蛋♥肯定准备把我送到佛罗里达
Actually, they are.
其实的确如此
Did I tell you I hate Florida?
我有没有告诉你我很讨厌佛罗里达
Only about a thousand times.
大概只说了一千遍吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Kiss for good luck, sweetheart?
来个好运亲吻吗 亲爱的
I'll take it.
我也接受了
Uh, so did you hear anything from Matt?
你有马特的消息吗
Um, he said he's feeling a little better.
他说他感觉好一点了
Uh, something about turning in early.
说什么提前上♥床♥了
Oh, that's good.
不错啊
Yeah. I'm sure he's fine.
我相信他没事的
It's showtime. Target's inside the perimeter.
好戏上演 目标进入区域
Target?
目标
Only an expression, Nelson.
只是一种表达方式 尼尔森
Don't get your panties in a bunch.
别这么大惊小怪的
Stay with him.
盯紧他
What the hell is he doing?
他在干什么
Uh, from the look of the thing,
根据这个画面来看
I'd say he's trying not to crap his pants.
看样子是在强装镇定
Yo, Brass!
布拉斯
It's me, Grotto.
是我 格罗托
Cut the spook act and say something already!
别跟我装模作样了 说话啊
Shit, shit.
该死 该死
Shit.
该死
You don't wanna deal, fine!
你不想交易 随便你
Find someone else stupid enough to buy H off you!
找别的蠢货跟你做交易吧
Good one, asshole.
真不错 混♥蛋♥
Let's get this done. I got places I gotta be tonight.
早点解决吧 晚上我还要去别的地方
We lost visual.
我们失去了画面
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday, what do you call it?
求救 求救 求救 你们怎么说的来着
Abort! Abort! I'm a cop, moron. Shut up.
中止 中止 我是个警♥察♥ 白♥痴♥ 闭嘴
And sound. I can't hear him anymore.
声音也没了 我听不到他说话了
Probably just interference from the metal in the shipping crate.
也能只是集装箱中的金属产生的干扰
Most likely, ma'am. We'll, uh, try adjusting the gain on it.
很有可能 试试调整增益
Package is delivered.
包裹送到
What do you mean "Package is delivered"?
"包裹送到"是什么意思
If I was you, I'd put that on.
换我就会把这个戴上
What? Why? Why?
什么 为什么 为什么
Charlie one is now set. Over.
查理一号♥准备完毕
Roger that, Charlie one.
收到 查理一号♥
Overwatch positions, check in by the numbers.
定位监视 报数
What exactly is an "Overwatch position"?
什么叫"定位监视"
Let the police do their job.
交给警♥察♥们来干
Charlie three is set.
查理三号♥准备完毕
Clear fields of fire in sectors one and five. Over.
清空一区和五区的交火区域
Charlie four is set. Clear fields of--
查理四号♥准备完毕 清空...
"Fields of fire" Doesn't sound like cop talk to me.
我觉得"交火区域"可不像是什么警方用语
That sounds like you're planning an ambush.
听上去好像是你在安排埋伏
Really? You're using my client as bait for the Punisher?
真的吗 你利用我的委托人引惩罚者上钩
Probably the first useful thing
这可能是你的委托人
your client's ever done in his life.
这辈子所做的唯一有用的事
Oh, I'm gonna have so much fun suing you.
告你肯定非常有意思
Whatever it is that you have planned here for tonight,
不管你今晚准备干什么
it ends now.
马上停止
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表