剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You gotta do something for me.
你要为我做一些事
I need you to take the stand.
我要你出来作证
Come on, for what? Why would I...
为什么呢 我为什么要...
The jury has to know what happened to you,
陪审团需要知道你到底发生了什么
what you go through every single day.
你每天都经历了些什么
After this afternoon...
今天下午过后...
I don't think we have any other shot.
我觉得我们没有其他机会了
What?
怎么了
And what do you think is gonna happen here?
你觉得会发生什么事
We're not gonna win this thing.
我们赢不了的
No, but we can still reduce the charges.
没错 但我们可以减少判罚
Look, that might not be important to you,
那对你来说可能不重要
but it is important to me.
但对我来说很重要
All of them, they all think that you're a monster.
他们都认为你是一个禽兽
But I know that you're not. You're not!
但我知道你不是 你不是
You sure about that?
你确定吗
What if I find these men that did that to my family?
如果我查到对我家人下手的家伙
What if...
如果...
What if nothing changes?
如果什么都没变呢
What if this is just me now?
如果我就是这种人呢
Then don't you deserve to know that, too?
那你也有资格了解这一点吧
Foggy!
福吉
He'll do it. He'll take the stand.
他愿意 他愿意作证
Are you serious? Yeah.
你是认真的吗 是啊
Look, unless you have a better idea, I think--
听着 除非你有更好的主意 我觉得...
How did we even get here?
我们怎么会走到这一步
This guy's a murderer.
这家伙是个杀人犯
He's killed fathers and brothers. You heard that kid.
他杀害别人的父母亲友 你也听到那孩子说的话了
Why are we helping him?
我们为什么要帮他
Do you think that Frank
你觉得弗兰克
is completely and totally mentally healthy?
是一个精神正常的人吗
I think he's batshit. Yeah?
我觉得他疯透了 是吗
Well, then that's why you help him.
所以我们要帮他
Put him on the stand, Foggy.
让他出庭作证 福吉
Shit. Okay.
该死 好吧
One caveat, though. Okay.
不过有一个要求 好
We get Matt to do the questioning. No.
我们让马特来问话 不
Yes. No.
必须这样 不行
You're doing great, okay? You're making Reyes play defense.
你做的很好 你让雷耶斯步步后退
You... you don't need Matt for this.
你...你不需要马特也能做到
I do, Karen! Why do you always do this?
我需要他 凯伦 你为什么经常这样
Why do you put Matt in the driver's seat
明明你能做得到
when you can do this yourself?
为什么非让马特来
Matt and I are partners for a reason.
马特和我搭档是有原因的
There's some things that I'm better at,
有我更擅长的方面
and there's things that he's better at.
也有他更擅长的方面
This is something that he'll be better at.
这就是他更擅长的方面
He's barely spent two seconds with Frank.
他才跟弗兰克待了几秒钟
I know, but that kid nearly destroyed us in there.
我知道 但是那孩子几乎毁了我们
And at this moment, Matt is the right person to question Frank.
当下 应该让马特来向弗兰克提问
He just is.
就该是他
Okay.
好吧
I'll get him.
我去找他
I'm sorry When we met...
抱歉 我们的相遇
was it fate?
是命运吗
Was it luck?
是运气吗
Or was I a mission?
还是一项任务
Mission.
任务
Stick trained me a long time, like he trained you.
棍叟训练我很久 就像他训练你一样
He's not a sentimental man, but he wanted you back.
他不是性情中人 但他希望你回来
He wanted you to forget about law, your friends...
他希望你忘掉法律 你的朋友...
your city.
你的城市
He thought I could distract you.
他认为我能让你分心
He was right.
他没错
No.
不
Because I did the thing I promised him I'd never do.
因为我做了一件我向他保证不会做的事
I fell in love with you, Matthew.
我爱上了你 马修
Listen to my heartbeat, if you must.
如果有必要的话 可以听我的心跳
You know it's true.
你知道这是真的
Stick told me about some secret Japanese organization.
棍叟跟我说了一些关于日本秘密组织的事
The Hand.
手和会
They won't stop until they've infiltrated your whole city.
他们会渗入你的城市 不会停手
Killed every last member of the Chaste.
杀死真纯会的每一个人
Stick You.
棍叟 和你
We live on the front lines.
我们身处前线
Like it or not.
不由我们决定
It doesn't mean we have to fight Stick's way.
但这不代表我们要用棍叟的方式战斗
He kills his enemies, and we don't have to.
他杀死敌人 我们不必如此
You make that choice sound so easy.
这选择说得倒是轻巧
No, it's not easy. It's impossible.
不 这不轻巧 简直不可能
But it's a choice and
但这是一个选择
it's a choice that I remake every single day.
是我每天都要做的选择
Every second, sometimes.
有时甚至每一秒
And you can, too.
你也可以
Matthew, there are things about me you don't know.
马修 我有一些你不了解的地方
I don't need to know. I want you to.
我不需要了解 我希望你了解
I don't care, whatever you've done in the past...
我不在乎你过去做过什么...
Elektra, whoever you've chosen to be, you're free now, all right?
艾丽卡 不管你作过什么选择 你现在自♥由♥了
You could have killed those men at the hole, but you didn't.
你可以杀死洞里的那些人 但你没有
Because you're not Stick.
因为你不是棍叟
And screw him for ever making
他要是让你有那么一点
you feel like you might be, even for a second.
认为你可能变成他 去他的吧
He can hear you. I don't care.
他听得到 我不在乎
When you were hurt, when I thought I might lose you, I...
你受伤时 我以为要失去你时 我...
I...
我...
I felt hollow.
我感觉空荡荡的
Now, I have no reason to trust you.
我没有理由相信你
You've lied to me more times than I can count.
你骗我的次数太多了
But if you leave Stick...
但是如果你离开棍叟
be with me.
和我一起
Fight this war by my side.
跟我一起加入战争
My way.
用我的方式
Our way.
我们的方式
Why are you so good?
你为什么这么好
I'm not.
我没有
Yes.
你有
There's a light inside you.
你的内心有一束光
I tried to snuff it out in college.
你试图在你上大学时掐灭它
I'm so lucky I failed.
还好我失败了
Someone... someone's here.
有人...有人来了
You got company.
有人找你
Karen...
凯伦...
Um, let's, uh...
我们...
let's go somewhere. No. Why?
我们去别的地方 不 为什么
So we can talk. I don't want to.
这样我们能谈谈 我不想谈
I know this looks crazy, but it's really not.
我知道这看上去很疯狂 但其实不是
It doesn't... It doesn't matter.
这不...这不重要
Frank Castle's going to take the stand tomorrow.
弗兰克·卡塞尔明天要出庭作证了
And your friend could use your help.
你的朋友需要你的帮助
That's all.
就这样
Nice meetin' ya.
很高兴认识你
Fan club's here.
粉丝俱乐部来了
Word must have gotten out about Frank testifying.
弗兰克要出庭作证的消息肯定不胫而走
Matt better show.
马特最好赶紧出现
If he doesn't, we'll survive. Right?
就算他不来 我们也能行吧
Karen, I'm so sorry about--
凯伦 我对昨天...
Uh, Foggy wants to walk through some things with you.
福吉要跟你说一些事
Yeah, you wanted me here?
你需要我
Let's be clear.
先说清楚
You're not here because you're a better lawyer or person.
找你来不是因为你是更好的律师或更好的人
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表