剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I'm offering you something... no one else could.
我给你提供的 是他人无法提供的
If you don't want my help, fine.
如果你不想要我的帮助 那好
By all means...
希望你
enjoy prison.
享受监狱生活
How would it work?
具体怎么做
My resources here are limited,
我在这里的资源有限
but I can assure you safe passage to cell block A...
但我可以给你提供一条到A监区的安全通道
which is run by Dutton and his men.
那儿是达顿和他手下的地盘
Guards have a shift change at 1500 hours.
下午三点的时候警卫会换班
Dutton's men will be in their cells.
达顿的手下会回到自己的牢房♥
We can get you to him.
我们有办法让你接近他
We have one guard on our side,
有一个警卫是我们这边的
but you'll only have a seven-minute window to reach Dutton,
但你只有七分钟的时候来接近达顿
get your answers and get out.
得到你想要的答案 然后溜出来
I assume that gives you enough time.
我想这些时间应该够了
When? Does that mean you'll do it?
什么时候 说明你同意了是吗
When? Today.
什么时候 今天
After this, you and me, we're done.
这次之后 你我之间再无瓜葛
Yes, we're done.
当然 再无瓜葛
The shiv is the best I can offer.
这个剃刀是我能提供的最好的工具了
Something tells me you'll make do.
我有预感 你用这个就足够了
You're hurt?
你受伤了
What makes you say that?
你怎么会这么觉得
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah.
当然
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
It's not a great time, Foggy.
现在时机不太对 福吉
Never is. Not lately.
最近都找不到什么好时机了
And that's the point, so I'll be brief.
关键就在这 所以我会长话短说
I think we should shutter the office for a few weeks.
我觉得我们应该把律所关上几个星期
It may be drastic, but after everything that just happened,
这样可能有些极端 但是经历了之前的一切
we need to think about our priorities.
我想我们需要考虑一下主次
To decide how to proceed with Nelson and Murdock.
决定尼尔森-默多克的未来该何去何从
Are you talking about our firm...
你是说律所的将来
or you talking about our friendship?
还是说我们之间的友谊
For a while, they went hand-in-hand.
曾几何时 这两者是密不可分的
I think you're right.
我想你说得对
I think putting some distance between us is smart.
我想咱们之间保持距离才是明智之举
What? Isn't that what you wanted?
怎么 这不是你想要的吗
What I wanted... was time for us to rethink things--
我想要的 是我们留出一点时间来重新思考
Time isn't gonna change who I am, or what I do.
时间不会改变我的身份 或是我所做的事
I don't want to talk about that Yes, you do.
我不想谈这个 你当然想
That's why you came.
这就是你过来的原因
I came to talk to my friend, not the vigilante.
我是来找我的朋友 不是义警
They're the same person, Foggy.
这两者都是我 福吉
They weren't always.
并不是一直都是同一个人
Either way... I have to do this.
反正 我都得这么做
As we speak,
在我们说话的时候
there are horrible things happening in this city.
这城市里又在发生着可怕的事情
Of course.
那是当然
You wouldn't believe me if I told you, so...
我告诉你你也不会相信 所以
You don't get to create danger,
但你不能先制♥造♥危险
and then protect us from that danger.
然后再来保护人们免受那个危险
That's not heroic.
这不是英雄行为
That's insane.
那是疯子的行为
We were really close to winning the Frank Castle case
我们差一点就能赢下弗兰克·卡塞尔的案子
and getting that guy the help he needed.
给他提供他需要的帮助
I don't know what tanked it,
我不知道是什么阻止了我们
but I know we had a shot,
但我知道我们曾经有机会
mostly because I worked my ass off to cover for you.
主要是因为我拼了命地收拾你的烂摊子
I deserve better than that. I know.
我不该只得到那样的结果 我知道
Every time I walk up those stairs...
每一次我走在这里的楼梯上
I wonder if today is the day you're dead in your living room.
都在想今天你会不会死在你的客厅里
I'm not gonna stop, Foggy.
我不会停手的 福吉
Not anytime soon.
至少短时间内不会
And to be honest, I'm done apologizing to you
说实话 我受够了因为自己的真实身份
for who I am.
而一直向你道歉
If I'm holding you back,
如果我拖了你的后腿
then you should consider closing the office for good.
那你该考虑把律所永久性关闭
You can start over without the stuff that gets in your way.
你可以重新开始 抛开那些阻拦你的事物
Without me.
抛开我
That's not what I came to say.
我过来不是想说这些
But it's what I'm saying.
但这是我要说的
What am I supposed to tell Karen?
我该怎么对凯伦说
I don't know. Same thing I'm telling you.
不知道 说我对你说的就行
You're better off without me.
没有我 你会过得更好
See you around, Matt.
再见了 马特
Take care of yourself.
照顾好你自己
I'm so sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
I... I never set an alarm. I never need to, but, uh...
我没定闹钟 以前我都能按时起的
let's be honest, it's been, uh... quite the week.
但是说实话 这一周实在是 太充实了
What's going on?
这是怎么了
Packing up. The Castle files?
收拾东西 卡塞尔案的案卷吗
Are you hungry? Let's get some food.
你饿了吗 我们去吃东西吧
Thanks to Frank Castle,
托弗兰克·卡塞尔的福
anyone that was gonna walk through those doors
所有打算上门求助我们的人
is now gonna go elsewhere.
都转去别家律所去了
Actually, can I show you something?
话说我能给你看样东西吗
We should take a long lunch. We need to talk.
我们应该好好坐下来吃顿饭 我们得谈谈
Yeah, yeah, we should.
是啊 是得谈谈
Um... do you remember John Doe?
你还记得那个无名氏吗
The report the... the medical examiner falsified?
就是验尸官造假的那份报告
Nope. Totally blocked it.
没 完全忘到脑后去了
Well, I think I... I found something pretty big here.
我感觉我有了一个重大发现
Whose house did you break into this time? No need.
这次你又闯进谁家的房♥子了 用不着
It's just press passes and NYPD files and, um...
就是翻了翻媒体报道和警方材料
So these pictures are all from the day Frank's family was killed.
这些照片都是弗兰克的家人遇害当天拍的
I've seen enough bloody bodies to last me a lifetime.
这些血糊拉的遗体照片我实在是看够了
Can we please just-- - Just a sec.
能不能请你再 再看一下
Okay, um... look.
那好 你看
All right, you see him?
这里 你看见他了吗
Sure do.
看见了
Now look.
再看这里
Maybe he was bagged and tagged already?
也许是已经标上身份装袋了
Right, well, that's what I thought,
我一开始也是这么以为的
but... I checked and I couldn't find any death certificate.
但是我反复查找也没找到任何死亡证明
Whoever he was, it's like he was never there.
不管他是谁 就好像他从来没存在过似的
Foggy, look. He was.
你看福吉 他确实在那里
He was there. What if he is our John Doe?
他确实在 如果他就是这个无名氏呢
Karen... let it go.
凯伦 放下吧
The trial is over.
庭审已经结束了
Wait.
等等
No, no, nothing has changed.
这并没有改变什么
There is still a conspiracy.
还是有许多不明的阴谋
I mean, this... this guy could be the key to exposing the cover-up.
这个人也许就是揭开层层掩盖的关键
Maybe. Somebody else's problem now.
也许吧 但现在让别人操心去吧
What... But just like that? I don't--
你 就这么放弃了 我不...
We're lawyers. I got bigger things to worry about.
我们是律师 我还要考虑更要紧的事
Like what? Like... like getting Nelson and Murdock back on top?
什么事 让尼尔森-默多克重回业界顶峰吗
This would do that.
破了这件案子就可以
There is no Nelson and Murdock.
尼尔森-默多克已经不存在了
Look around.
不信你看看
Okay. You and Matt, you fought at the courthouse.
你和马特之前在法♥院♥里争吵
You weren't your best selves,
你们都不在状态
but none of us have been for a long time--
但我们大家最近都忙昏了头
I was my best self that day...
我那天状态很好
at the courthouse, covering for him. And so were you.
我在法庭上成功地代他发言 你也很棒
You're eerily good at this stuff.
你对这种事擅长得有点吓人
But Matt has--
但是马特他
He's...
他
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表