剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Let's let him change.
让他换衣服
You two wanna step outside with me for a sec?
你俩跟我出来一下
Now, the DA's office is sending someone over to talk you
地检官要派人来跟你们谈
through Witness Protection options.
证人保护计划的事
Today? Yeah, right now.
今天吗 马上
And listen, take whatever deal they offer, okay?
听着 他们给什么交易都答应
You don't wanna mess with this psycho.
你可别跟这个疯子纠缠
So you do have a lead.
那么你是有线索
I ever tell you what Clemons used to say?
我跟你说过克莱蒙斯以前说的话吗
Gotta treat witnesses like mushrooms.
对证人就得像对蘑菇
Feed 'em shit, and keep 'em in the dark.
喂他们屎 藏在暗处
That scum's on a need to know.
那人♥渣♥是机密
So fill us in. Who's bankrolling this guy?
告诉我们 是谁在给他出资
Who does he work for?
他为谁卖♥♥命
The DA's office says the shooter's independent.
地检官说枪手是独♥立♥作案
Vigilante type, targeting different crime families.
义警 针对各个犯罪集团
And not in a... a Daredevil way. In a Death Wish way.
而且不像夜魔侠 而是要你命的那种
Holy shit. Yeah.
我去 是啊
Daredevil kicks ass,
夜魔侠收拾人
this whole city cheers like we just won the World Series.
整个城市像赢了世界职棒大赛一样欢呼雀跃
But this guy?
但这家伙
He does it, and the streets get bloody.
他收拾人 会血染街头
Makes everybody stop and think twice
让大家都对"英雄"
about the whole "hero" proposition.
这词有所顾虑了
Well, what do you think?
你怎么看
The whole force is split.
整个警队成了两派
Some cops want him off the street,
有些警♥察♥想抓到他
others think he's making our jobs a whole lot easier.
也有些认为他让我们的工作轻松了很多
But if you ask me, it's only a matter of time
但要我说 迟早会有
before the wrong person gets caught in the crossfire.
无辜之人卷入交火
Yeah, you put it that way, I guess copycats were inevitable.
是啊 你要这么说 出现模仿者就难免了
No, it's not the first, just the latest.
不 这不是第一个 只是最近出现的一个
Yeah, we call them "Devil Worshippers."
我们喊他们"夜魔崇拜者"
Nutjobs inspired by the Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
受地狱厨房♥恶魔启发的疯子
Shit, most of 'em are just ineffectual idiots, but this guy...
大部分人都是低能弱智 但这家伙
all my years on the force, I've never seen anything like him.
我从警这么多年 从未见过这种事
Shit, it's not an assistant, it's the actual DA.
我去 不是助理 是地检官本人
That's Reyes?
那是雷耶斯
In all her defense-attorney-destroying glory.
辩护律师毁灭者本人
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样
Uh, semi-professional.
还算专业
No, Foggy, I'm kidding. You'll be fine. Okay.
福吉 我开玩笑的 你很好 好
Are they the ones that brought in Grote?
是他们带来格罗托的吗
Um, Franklin Nelson, of Nelson and Murdock.
富兰克林·尼尔森 尼尔森-默多克事务所的
This is my associate, Karen Page.
这位是我的助理 凯伦·佩吉
Officers, I want you to prepare Mr. Grote for transport.
警官 请为格罗托先生准备转移
Excuse me, but, transport where, exactly?
抱歉 转移去哪里
Once he's in our custody,
等我们羁押了他
I want you to personally handle all the arrangements.
你要亲自处理一切安排
Just to put it out there,
我得说一句
our client's already given us a list of his conditions.
我们委托人已经列出了要求清单
Mr. Nelson, have you ever
尼尔森先生 你进行过
negotiated a witness protection agreement?
证人保护计划协议谈判吗
Well... speaking for my firm,
就我们律所而言
I can attest that we're all very fast learners.
我可以证明 我们都学得很快
The District Attorney appreciates your efforts,
地检官多谢你们的努力
but our office will be handling the case from here.
但案件接下来将由我部处理
Excuse me. Grotto is our client.
抱歉 格罗托是我们的委托人
And it would be in Mr. Grote's best interest
对格罗托先生来说
for you to recuse yourselves
你们最好请辞
so he can bring in a legal team with more expertise.
让他可以找更专业的法律团队
You mean someone you can push around.
你是指听你话的吧
We had enough expertise to handle Wilson Fisk.
我们都有足够的专业水平应付威尔逊·菲斯克
I'll say this once, Mr. Nelson.
我就说一次 尼尔森先生
If, God willing, your firm doesn't collapse
即便 老天保佑 你们律所
under the weight of the chickens and the fruit baskets
不会被你们从你们贫穷的委托人那里
you've been collecting from your indigent clientele,
收到的鸡肉和果篮压垮
there will come a time when you need to ask a favor
你们总有一日也得求
of the District Attorney's office.
地检官办公室帮忙
And depending on how this situation resolves,
而这件事的解决方式
that favor will either be forthcoming or permanently withheld.
会决定我们到时是乐于相助 还是拒之不理
Am I making myself clear?
我说清楚了吗
Of course.
当然
Now...
那么
if we're through?
我们说完了吧
I'm sorry. Just one sec.
抱歉 稍等
About that favor...
关于那个帮忙的事
you wouldn't happen to have
你不会恰巧有
the number for the U.S. Attorney's office?
联邦检察官办公室的电♥话♥吧
Oh, never mind, I got it.
算了 我查到了
Uh, U.S. Department of Justice...
美国司法部
Office of Enforcement Operations.
执法部办公室
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Zealously protecting my client's rights.
热忱地保护我委托人的权利
Local DA's don't have jurisdiction over the witness protection program.
本地地检官没有对证人保护计划的管辖权
That's solely determined by the U.S. Attorney's office,
这只有联邦检察官办公室能决定
A.K.A. The Feds,
也就是联调局
who are probably just as douchey as you are,
他们或许跟你一样混♥蛋♥
but at least they can deliver on their promises...
但至少他们能说到做到
and their threats.
他们的威胁也是
Since this really isn't working out between us,
既然我们没法愉快的合作
maybe I should just deal with them directly.
或许我还是直接去跟他们打交道
Kudos, by the way. The cell service in here is awesome.
对了 我得给这里的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥点个赞
Hang up.
挂掉
Attorney General's office. One second.
司法部长办公室 稍等
Yes, hi. Uh... This is Franklin Nelson.
是的 我是富兰克林·尼尔森
Spell it. Uh, yes, uh...
请拼一下 好
NEL Hang up.
尼 尔 挂掉
What do you want?
你想要什么
As I see it, the District Attorney's office
依我看 地检官办公室
would like to receive credit for any arrests
希望凭格罗托先生的证词
that arise from Mr. Grote's testimony.
抓人邀功
And my client, on the other hand, could definitely use
而我的委托人 绝对需要
the enthusiastic endorsement of the New York DA
纽约地检官慷慨解囊
when entering in his witpro agreement.
安排他的证人保护计划
In either case, he'll be requiring legal representation,
不管怎样 他将需要律师
which will be provided by the law firm of Nelson and Murdock.
而尼尔森-默多克事务所将为他提供法律服务
To put it in layman's terms...
用外行话说
cut the shit, lady. You're dealing with us.
少装蒜 女士 你要跟我们打交道
Let's find out if their low-life client is even worth it.
我们去看看他们的人♥渣♥委托人是不是值得
Oh, Foggy...
福吉
that was amazing. That was just round one.
你简直太赞了 这只是第一轮
I'll keep it simple.
我简单说
Give me a deal, put up a camera,
给我份交易 支个摄像机
I'll tell you everything about those Irish pricks.
你想听关于那些爱尔兰混♥蛋♥的什么事我都说
Names, dates, their favorite titty-bars...
名字 日期 他们最喜欢的脱衣舞酒吧
That's not good enough.
这不够
That's what he's got.
他只有这些
Most of Mr. Grote's mob friends
格罗托先生大部分的黑帮朋友
are either dead or fleeing the country.
要么死了 要么在潜逃出国
If you want this office's endorsement,
如果你想让我们慷慨相助
you'll have to give us someone who's still breathing.
你得给我们一个还喘气的人
What-- So how does my client manage that?
这要我委托人怎么做
We would like Mr. Grote
我们希望格罗托先生
to wear a wire to meet one of his old associates.
带窃听器去见一位老伙伴
Our files show your organization
我们的调查显示你们组织
has had dealings with one Edgar Brass.
跟一个埃德加·布拉斯有交易
Brass. You're out of your goddamn mind!
布拉斯 你们是疯了
Grotto, calm down.
格罗托 冷静
We need a second with our client. Fine.
我们需要跟委托人聊聊 好啊
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表