剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Now, watch out.
小心
One of them killed his father with a scalpel.
其中一个拿手术刀杀了他父亲
I don't know about the rest, but don't take any chances.
我不知道其他人怎么样 但别冒险
We just need to quarantine them until the cops can--
我们只需要隔离他们 等到警♥察♥
Claire... Oh, my God!
克莱尔 天呐
What the hell?
怎么回事
Temple!
坦普尔
No! Louisa!
不 路易萨
Don't let him take us back down there.
别让他再带我们去那下面
So, there's this...
有个...
organization.
组织
Its members believe in some pretty... strange shit.
其成员相信一些很奇怪的东西
And they have deep pockets,
他们很有钱
even deeper connections all over Hell's Kitchen.
在地狱厨房♥有很深的人脉
Like a cult? It's kinda hard to explain.
邪教吗 不太好解释
They call themselves the Hand. Nobu's one of them.
他们自称手和会 信也是成员
Those killers who attacked us, I think they work for him.
那些袭击我们的杀手 我认为他们为他工作
Why did they want those patients back?
他们为什么要把病人抢回去
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说 我不知道
That candle that you're burning at both ends?
你这么两头烧自己
Sooner or later, it's gonna fizzle out.
迟早要把自己烧光
I'm fine. Really.
我没事 真的
You know the problem with martyrs?
你知道殉道士的毛病吗
The good ones end up dead.
好的那些都以死告终
You know, it's... it's one thing to try to take on the mob,
想对付黑帮是一♥码♥事
or to block some shady real estate deal. But this stuff?
或是阻止有问题的地♥产♥交易 但这种事
Those people just killed your friend. I know!
那些人刚杀了你的朋友 我知道
I can't just let that happen, Claire.
我不能允许那种事的发生 克莱尔
Not in my city.
在我的城市不行
It's not your city anymore!
这里不再是你的城市了
Matt, admit...
马特 承认吧
you're in over your head.
你根本是自不量力
There's no shame in that.
这并不丢人
Yeah?
怎么了
When?
什么时候
I'll be right down. Thanks.
我就过去 谢谢
Hey, I gotta go. It's important.
我得走了 有要紧事
Okay.
好吧
Really am sorry.
我真的很遗憾
So am I.
我也是
We're almost done.
我们就要完事了
Thanks.
谢谢
Just want to go over your statement one more time.
只想再过一遍你的笔录
You're sure you didn't see anything
你在公♥寓♥外真没看到
unusual outside your apartment?
任何异常情况吗
Not that I remember.
我记得是没有
And the man who blindsided the two officers,
偷袭了两位警官的人
you couldn't tell if it was Castle?
你无法确定是否是卡塞尔
Like I said in my statement,
我在笔录中说了
when the shooting began, I hit the decks and stayed there.
枪击一开始 我就趴在地上 没再起来了
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看到
Smart. Powell, I think we're good.
聪明 帕威尔 完事了
Go ahead and pull your car around.
去把你的车调过来吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
It's been a long night.
今晚好漫长
Have there been any developments?
有什么进展吗
Besides making sure Castle's face is plastered across
除了确保卡塞尔的脸在
every TV channel and newspaper?
各大电视台和报纸上出现吗
The DA and the medical examiner are dead,
地检官和验尸官都死了
the same asshole takes a shot at you,
那个混♥蛋♥还企图伤害你
and so far nobody in this entire city's seen a damn thing.
而目前整个城市里没人看到任何事
I'm...
我...
I'm sorry. That wasn't, uh, very professional.
抱歉 这不太专业
Like you said, it's been a long night.
就像你说的 今晚很漫长
We'll nail him.
我们会抓到他的
Until then, I'm just glad you agreed to accept police protection.
在那之前 我很高兴你同意接受警方保护
I appreciate the offer.
多谢你的提议
All right, the car's outside.
好了 车已经在外面等了
Powell and Reed will escort you to a safe location.
帕威尔和里德会护送你去安全地点
We'll keep someone posted outside, 24/7.
我们会派人在外面全天候驻守
Right.
好的
If you remember anything, anything...
如果你记起了什么 什么都行
you know where to find me.
你知道去哪找我
Sorry, he's, uh...
抱歉 他...
Can you give me a minute?
能给我点时间吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Matt. Karen.
马特 凯伦
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Brett reached out. Someone shot at you?
布莱特通知我了 有人开枪打你
Yeah, it's... it's okay. I'm fine.
是啊 没事 我没事
Why didn't you call me?
你为什么不打给我
Would you have answered?
你会接吗
Look, Matt, I know that you mean well,
马特 我知道你是好意
but I can take care of myself.
但我能照顾自己
No, you can't, Karen.
不 你不能 凯伦
Not if Frank Castle wants you dead. No one can.
如果弗兰克·卡塞尔想杀你 就没人能躲过
You're right! You're right! Castle's dangerous,
是啊 卡塞尔很危险
and maybe I can't handle this, but I don't want your help.
或许我是应付不来 但我不需要你帮忙
What's going on with you? What are you holding back?
你是怎么了 你在隐瞒什么
Frank didn't do this, okay?
不是弗兰克干的
Matter of fact, he saved me.
事实上 他救了我
What?
什么
He was at my apartment last night.
他昨晚去了我公♥寓♥
And if he hadn't been watching the place, I'd be dead.
如果他不是在监视着那里 我早死了
Except the cops have it all wrong.
但警♥察♥搞错了
Frank didn't kill Reyes.
弗兰克没杀雷耶斯
But whoever did knew that Frank would take the blame,
但杀她的人知道弗兰克会背锅
and what do you know, every cop in New York City
不出所料 纽约市所有的警♥察♥
wants Punisher's head on a stick.
都想把惩罚者的脑袋钉在木桩上
You told this to the police?
你跟警♥察♥说了吗
No. Great! Lying to the cops.
没有 好啊 对警♥察♥撒谎
Smart, Karen.
真明智 凯伦
But that's my problem, not yours.
那是我的问题 与你无关
Frank thinks he can find this guy faster than the NYPD,
弗兰克认为他可以赶在纽约警局之前找到真凶
and, honestly, I agree with him.
老实说 我也这么认为
He saved my life and he asked me for time.
他救了我 求我给他时间
I... I owe him that much.
我欠他的
Not saying I'm going along with this,
我不是同意这么做
but if Castle's not the shooter, who is?
但如果卡塞尔不是枪手 那是谁
Everything points back to the Central Park sting.
一切都指向中♥央♥公园的那次行动
That's where everything fell apart. What Reyes mentioned.
一切都是在那时崩溃 雷耶斯也说过
This Blacksmith? Mmmhmm. Right.
那个铁匠 对
Frank has a source in prison.
弗兰克在狱中有消息源
Turns out the DA was right,
地检官说得对
that the Blacksmith arranged the meet.
是铁匠安排了会面
Why would the Blacksmith come after you?
铁匠为什么要找你的麻烦
I've been working with Ellison at the Bulletin.
我一直在跟《公报》的埃里森合作
Yep. Yeah, that'll be it.
是啊 肯定是因为这个
When... when, when did this start? Ever since the trial.
什么时候开始的 庭审开始的时候
When I was trying to find evidence for the Castle case.
我当时是想为卡塞尔的案子找证据
We were looking into the Central Park shootings,
我们在调查中♥央♥公园的枪击案
and I guess we're getting too close.
看来我们太接近真♥相♥了
Then you need to back off. No, Matt. You need to back off!
那你得放手 不 马特 你得放手
This is not a game, Karen. This is dangerous.
这不是游戏 凯伦 这很危险
Right, well, so was working at Nelson and Murdock. I...
是啊 在尼尔森-默多克工作也危险呢
The cops have offered me protection and I'm... I'm taking it.
警♥察♥要保护我 我打算接受
So you don't have to worry. I'm... I'm fine.
你不用担心 我没事的
Look, I'm gonna... I'm gonna go.
我要走了
I'm gonna come with you No! Matt, I'm...
我跟你一起去 不 马特
I'm not yours to protect.
我不需要你来保护
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表