剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
His family was gunned down in front of his face.
他眼看着家人被枪杀
Now, what he did was wrong...
他做得确实不对
but no one, including your paper,
但没有一个人 包括你的报纸
ever mentioned the fact that he was a father... and a husband,
提到过他曾是父亲 丈夫
grieving, looking for answers,
他悲痛着 寻找着答案
and you, more than anyone,
而你比任何人都应该清楚
should understand why that matters to me.
为什么它对我那么重要
So you're... you're saying there's more to him.
你是说他有更多可写的东西
Yes. So is this story over?
对 那这个故事结束了吗
Fine.
好吧
You're right. Yeah, I know.
你说得对 我知道
Get used to it.
你习惯了就好
So, what? So, it's not...
然后呢 它不是
it's not an exposé anymore, it's what?
这不是篇揭露报道 那它是什么
It's a... profile? Yeah.
是人物剖析 对
Which means... I need more sources.
也就是说 我需要更多消息源
Uh, like personal contacts, right?
比如私人联♥系♥人之类的
Like someone who knew him outside the trial?
比如审判之外认识他的人
Tick-tock, tick-tock. Sunday's coming.
时间在流逝 周日快到了
Okay, okay, okay.
好好好
I might be able to get someone.
我也许能联♥系♥上某个人
Maybe.
也许
Okay. Uh, leave it.
好吧 别收拾了
It's time to face the truth, Karen Page.
该面对现实了 凯伦·佩吉
This is your home now.
这儿就是你的家了
Go.
去吧
Thank you for seeing me so late.
感谢你这么晚还见我
I hope I'm not disturbing your family.
我希望没打扰到你的家人
Oh, no, no, no. I have teenagers.
不不 我家孩子十几岁
They haven't been home on a Friday night in years.
他们都已经好几年周五晚不回家了
Can I get you some coffee?
我给你倒点咖啡吧
You know, no, thanks, I'm ten cups in already.
不用了 谢谢 我已经喝了十杯了
Ah, Castle would call that "A good start."
卡塞尔会叫它"好的开端"
I know I'm old. My wife calls me cranky.
我知道我岁数大了 我妻子说我性情古怪
All the violence these days, the media would have you believe
如今只要发生暴♥力♥事件 媒体就会让你相信
that that's all there is in the world.
世界上只剩下暴♥力♥了
I'm glad you're writing this article about Frank.
很高兴你要写这篇关于弗兰克的文章
The real Frank.
真正的弗兰克
Well, that's the goal. Uhhuh.
这就是目的所在 嗯
To show people that Mr. Castle wasn't just the Punisher.
向世人展示 卡塞尔先生不只是惩罚者
Right, although...
好 不过
how is it a lawyer is writing for a newspaper?
律师怎么开始为报纸写报道了呢
Uh, no. I was a legal assistant.
不 我以前只是律师助理而已
Past tense?
以前吗
Uh, turns out, I just have a knack for this.
结果我发现我很擅长做记者
Oh, I see.
我明白了
Uh, may I?
我可以看看吗
Oh, yes, of course. That's what they're there for.
当然了 它们挂在那儿就是给人看的
Thanks.
谢谢
During the trial, you talked aloud about Castle as a Marine.
审判时 你说到卡塞尔做海军陆战队员时的事
Our primary bond.
我们主要的联♥系♥
Talked about respect and gratitude.
你说起了尊重和感激
You know, honestly...
实话说
you're the only person I can find
我只能找到你一个人
that has anything kind at all to say about him.
只有你能友好地评价他
So I, um...
所以我
I guess my question is...
我的问题是
did you like him?
你喜欢他吗
Like him? Well, like, um...
喜欢他 比如
as a man? As a... a friend?
作为一个人 作为朋友
You know, it's funny. When you're fighting a war,
其实很有趣 你在打仗时
you don't really make friends.
其实不会交朋友
At least, not if you're fighting it the right way.
至少 如果你正常地打仗的话
I suppose you don't want to get close to anyone,
你不想和任何人走得近
because, hey, you're...
因为你
you're not all coming back.
因为并非所有人都能回来
But at the same time, you...
但同时 你
you have to feel something, don't you?
你总得留点念头 不是吗
Otherwise, what are you all fighting for?
不然你参军打仗图个什么呢
I remember Frank used to sing this horrible little song.
我记得弗兰克曾经唱过一首恐怖的小曲
He had, uh, picked it up,
他随口学到的
I think, from one of his kids' TV shows when he was on leave,
我觉得是他休假时从孩子的电视节目上听到的
and he brought it back to Afghanistan with him,
他带着这首歌♥回到了阿富汗
and it was infectious.
这歌♥挺有传染力
It went through everything like a virus.
风靡周遭 跟病毒一样
Worse than malaria. Used to crack him up.
比疟疾还可怕 经常让他笑得不行
I don't know...
想不到
I don't know that I ever saw Frank like that.
想不到弗兰克还有那个时候
You probably never saw him do impressions, either.
你八成也没见过他模仿别人的样子吧
Impressions? Yes.
模仿 对
Of, like, famous people?
模仿名人吗
Uh, well, I only ever saw him do me,
我只见过他模仿我
but he had a knack for it, really.
但他还真有这个天赋
A sixth sense about ticks and subconscious behaviors,
对瞬间和潜意识行为的第六感
and the way a brain works.
和大脑运作的方式
It was spot-on, really.
精准无误 真的
Unnerving, the way he could look into a person's soul.
他看透一个人的方式让人很不安
I think I know what you mean.
我想我懂你的意思
Well...
那么
wherever Frank is now,
不论弗兰克现在在哪
I hope he finds that better part of himself again.
我希望他能再次找到更好的自己
Uh, Colonel...
上校
did you happen to catch the news last night?
你昨晚看新闻了吗
Um, there was a shipyard explosion.
发生了一起船坞爆♥炸♥事件
Yes. Yes, I think I did hear something about that.
看了 我想是有所耳闻
A drug deal gone south or something?
毒品交易出现冲突什么的
Right. Yes, something like that.
对 差不多就是这样
Uh, well, just between you and me, um...
这些话只跟你说说
the NYPD's keeping things under wraps
在调查结束之前纽约警局
until the investigation is complete.
是不会公开实情的
But...
但
Frank was involved.
这事涉及到弗兰克
He was on the ship when it went up.
爆♥炸♥的时候他在船上
Police are sure?
警方确定了吗
Uh, well, they don't have an ID yet, but...
他们还没辨认都是谁 但是
Sorry, I just...
抱歉 我只是
You know, I was at the docks all night, into the morning,
我在码头待了一晚上 直到早晨
watching them just pull bodies out of the water,
看着他们从水中打捞出尸体
and there's no way anyone could've...
谁都不可能辨认出
After a war, some men turn their backs on you.
经历过战争 总会有人给你冷脸
They want to forget.
他们想忘却过去
Not Gosnell.
戈斯内尔不会
No.
不会
He took the worst part of an IED
他在喀布尔北部的
on a recon, north of Kabul.
一次侦查中被简易炸♥弹♥炸得很惨
Left half his face on a dirt road.
把一半的脸丢到了土路上
Spent the better part of a year in a hospital...
在一家医院里待了近一年
but that kid never gave up.
但那个孩子却从没放弃
Never gave in.
决不放弃
It's late.
晚了
I'll get out of your hair. I think I have everything that I need.
我不打扰你了 我想我已经拿到想要的了
Once he got out, he tracked me down.
他一出院 就找到我
Asked me how he could serve me again.
问我怎么才能再次效忠于我
That boy was the definition of "Loyal."
那个孩子就是忠诚的定义
Or was.
或者
Before Frank Castle murdered him.
在弗兰克·卡塞尔杀了他之前
Colonel, please. I just...
上校 求求你 我只
I just think I should go.
我只是想我该走了
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
You're doing it wrong, kid.
你做错了 孩子
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表