剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Potential juror number 17, please state your name.
17号♥预备陪审员 请报上姓名
Richard Day.
理查德·戴
Can you state for the court any preexisting opinion, any at all,
请向庭上陈述你对被告弗兰克·卡塞尔
that you may hold for the defendant, Frank Castle?
是否有任何已存在的看法
You mean the Punisher? I think he's an animal...
惩罚者吗 我觉得他是个禽兽
a sick, twisted, venal...
变♥态♥ 扭曲 肮脏
Hero. That's what we should be calling him.
英雄 我们该把他视为英雄
Doing the things the cops won't do, Frank Castle is a...
他做到警♥察♥不敢做的 弗兰克·卡塞尔是个
A grotesque insult to the Second Amendment,
对第二修正案[持械权]的严重侮辱
a fascist without the authority.
没有权威的法♥西♥斯♥
If you ask me, people like Frank Castle ought to be...
要我说 弗兰克·卡塞尔这样的人应该
Applauded for putting all the thieves
得到称赞 他把那些贼人
and muggers and rapists in the morgue,
强盗 强♥奸♥犯都送进了停尸房♥
where they belong.
他们该去的地方
Let those bastards feel scared
也让那些混♥蛋♥
walking down the street for a change.
试试走在街上感到害怕的滋味
It's Son of Sam all over again.
就像山姆之子[纽约杀人狂]重演
It's like the only thing protecting us is Frank.
感觉好像唯一保护我们的只有弗兰克
I just moved my family to New York, and now we're moving out.
我们一家人搬来纽约 现在我们打算搬走了
If anyone can kill anyone in this town...
如果这城市里随便谁都可以杀谁
where does the insanity end?
这样的疯狂什么时候是个头
Counselors, over 400 potential
律师 已有400多名
jurors have come through this courtroom.
预备陪审团出了庭
So I should tell you,
我要告诉你们
if you can't agree to move forward
如果你们无法就
with the 12 men and women selected,
选好的12名陪审员达成一致
I will make this trial a living hell for all of you.
我会让你们在此审判中都不好受
Your Honor, New York hasn't seen
法官大人 纽约已经很多年
a trial this divisive and this public in years.
没有出现过如此意见不一 备受关注的案子了
Finding an impartial jury is not easy.
找到无偏见的陪审员实在不易
Everybody has an opinion about Frank Castle.
人人对弗兰克·卡塞尔都有自己的看法
It's New York, Mr. Nelson.
这里是纽约 尼尔森先生
Everybody has an opinion about everything.
人人对什么事都有自己的看法
Ms. Reyes, is the prosecution satisfied with its jury panel?
雷耶斯女士 检方对陪审团满意吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
And the defense, Mr. Nelson?
辩护方呢 尼尔森先生
Uh, yes, Your Honor, we are.
是的 法官大人 我们满意
Thank Christ.
谢天谢地
The trial of The People of New York v. Frank Castle
纽约市起诉弗兰克·卡塞尔一案
is now in session.
现在开庭
If I get my hands on the worthless intern
如果让我逮到那个整理这堆文件的
who organized these files...
没用的实习生
Oh, I'm sure that intern's just following the DA's orders.
那个实习生肯定也是听地检官办公室的命令行事
It's not officially sabotage,
这不算明面上的破坏行为
just sets it back. It's a cheap trick.
只是碍事 太下♥贱♥了
We got bigger problems. Like, locking a defense.
我们有更大的问题 比如确定辩护策略
M'Naghten Rule's still our best bet. What's that?
姆纳坦规则依然是最佳策略 那是什么
Uh, the, uh, insanity plea.
就是精神问题辩护
Whoa, whoa, guys...
两位
We need to buy a "not guilty" verdict.
我们得想办法拿下"无罪"判决
My high school debate team could prove that Castle did it.
我高中的辩论队都能证明是卡塞尔干的
We need an affirmative defense.
我们需要进行积极抗辩
Yeah, yeah, I get that, but I'm not so sure Frank is insane.
我明白 但我不确定弗兰克是疯了
I'm no doctor, but I'd say he's at least driven past Crazy Town.
我不是医生 但我觉得他至少有点那个意思
Foggy, I'm serious. She has a point.
福吉 我说真的 她有点道理
I mean, insanity only has a 0.12% acquittal rate in New York.
在纽约 精神病辩护只有0.12%的开罪率
Reyes is just gonna call in some expert shrink witness
雷耶斯会叫来心理医生专家做证人
to blow our case apart.
推♥翻♥我们的辩护
What case?
有什么辩护可言
Look, what if we...push for a mistrial?
我们争取审判无效呢
We get more time.
可以争取更多时间
We talk about the DNR and the suits and Reyes' involvement.
提及不许复苏 诉讼和雷耶斯与此事的牵扯
We get her kicked off the case.
把她赶出这件案子
She wouldn't see it coming.
她会意料不到
If we go down that road now, we gotta prove,
如果我们现在走那条路 我们得
in a court of law, that the government
在法庭上证明 政♥府♥
willfully hid evidence of the Punisher ambush,
有意掩盖了伏击惩罚者一事的证据
and that Reyes was involved.
而且此事与雷耶斯有关
Well, I was there and you were there.
我当时在 你也在
We're not exactly impartial, okay?
我们不能算毫无利益纠葛
And either way, we need an opening statement tomorrow.
不管怎样 我们明天就得拿到公开声明
I can open with PTSD as a mitigating factor,
我可以先将创后应激症作为减刑因素提出
focus on Castle's time at war.
专注于卡塞尔的服役历史
So you think the war is what made Frank what he is?
你觉得是战争造就了弗兰克吗
Our only goal is to reduce the charges and set precedent.
我们唯一的目标是减少指控 设下先例
Castle made a lot of enemies, all right?
卡塞尔树敌很多
If he goes into general population, he's as good as dead.
如果他蹲普通监狱 他与死无异
We need to get him somewhere safe, where he can get help, and...
我们得送他去个安全地方 让他得到帮助
citing PTSD could do that.
提出创后应激症的事就能实现这点
I mean, none of us know what Castle saw over there...
我们都不知道卡塞尔在那边经历了什么
but research suggests that...
但研究表明
PTSD can be triggered by new stressors.
创后应激症会因新压力点而触发
Like losing your family.
比如痛失家人
I need to get to work on the opening statement,
我得去忙开庭陈述了
but we need to be sure Castle will get on board with this.
但我们得确定卡塞尔会同意
Uh, I'll try.
我尽量
I mean, Frank made it pretty clear
弗兰克明确表示
he's willing to talk to me, at least,
至少愿意跟我交流
just as long as I'm alone.
只要我是一个人
Are you sure you wanna do that?
你真想那么做吗
Well, I wanna help.
我想帮忙
We have a better shot at getting him to talk if I go.
如果我去 更可能让他开口
I'll grab the list of questions I was working on.
我去拿我在写的问题单
Okay.
好
Karen...
凯伦
You know you don't have to do this by yourself.
你知道你不是非得一个人做的
It's okay. Castle doesn't scare me.
没事 卡塞尔不让我害怕
Maybe he should.
或许你该怕
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
I know... but I'd be saying it to Foggy.
我知道 但我对福吉也会这么说
Or a Navy SEAL.
或是海豹突击队的人
Just watch your back.
小心点
Promise.
我保证
Here you go. Just do me a favor, stick to the script.
给你 帮帮忙 别脱本
Okay.
好
Wish me luck. Good luck.
祝我好运 祝你好运
Grow up so fast, don't they?
孩子长大得真快
Hi, Frank.
弗兰克
Ma'am.
女士
Um, we've been, uh, looking over similar cases...
我们翻阅了很多相似案件
legal precedents, and, uh...
法律先例
we... we think it would help
我们认为如果请出
to bring forth someone from your past...
你过去认识的人或许会有帮助
maybe from your... your military unit,
比如你过去的战友
someone who could, uh...
能够就
speak to the nature of your service.
你服役情况作证的人
What's that got to do with anything?
那跟这一切有什么关系
Um... it's a character witness.
作为品格证人
Uh, we put someone on the stand who... who knows you well.
我们让一个了解你的人作证
Uh, can... can speak to what you've been through.
让此人谈谈你的经历
PTSD, huh?
创后应激症吗
We think it would greatly help with your defense.
我们认为这对你的辩护会大有帮助
Don't do that. It's an insult.
别那么做 那是侮辱
Lots of veterans experience it.
很多退伍军人都有这问题
I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about them.
我不是说我自己 我是说对他们
It's an insult to them, people who are actually going through it.
是对他们 真正有这个问题的人的侮辱
I know what you wanna do, you wanna sit here and label me
我知道你想做什么 你想就那么给我定性
just another case of some crazy-ass combat vet
又一个疯子退伍老兵
who lost his mind, huh?
完全失去了理智
Maybe that'll appeal to some shitbag jury
或许这在哪个操蛋的法庭上
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表