剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I guess we really can't help each other after all.
那看来我们不能彼此帮助了
It's over 100 degrees out here tonight, Sergeant.
这里今晚37度多 警员
Why would an Irish mobster wear body armor
一个爱尔兰黑帮分子
to a private meeting inside his own club?
在自己的俱乐部里参加私人聚会干吗还穿防弹衣
Tell 'em keep it down in there or somebody's getting written up.
叫他们里面小点声 小心记过
I help you...
我帮你
you help me?
你帮我
That's all we want.
我们就想如此
There's a total clampdown on any of this getting out to the press.
这事现在不许透露给媒体
I'd like to keep it that way. Brett...
我可不想走漏消息 布莱特
you can trust us.
你可以信任我们
We're lawyers.
我们是律师
Come with me over here.
跟我来
Come on.
走吧
DA's going bat shit trying to figure it out.
地检官已经绞尽了脑汁
This isn't the first hit that matches this MO.
这不是这种手法的第一起袭击了
Call it massive gang-on-gang overkill.
可以说是大规模黑吃黑过度杀戮吧
Downtown office thinks we got new players in Hell's Kitchen,
市总局认为地狱厨房♥是来了新人物
and whoever they are,
不管那人是什么人
we're talking some kind of paramilitary-type organization
他们有准军事化的组织
with the training,
训练有素
knowledge and hardware to take out half the city.
经验丰富 火力充足 足以摧毁半个城市
What do they want? That's what's driving the DA nuts.
他们想怎么样 这就是让地检官抓狂的
We don't know who they are.
我们不知道他们是谁
We just know who they're not.
我们只知道他们不是谁
I'd say they're definitely not fond of the Irish.
看来他们绝对是不喜欢爱尔兰人
You think?
还用说
Where exactly am I gonna put this asshole?
我该把这混♥蛋♥放哪
The morgue's completely full.
停尸房♥已经完全满了
This is worse than what happened to the Dogs of Hell.
这里比地狱狂犬的状况还糟糕
Now, we got history,
我们有交情
so I'll tell you as a friend, you stay out of this shit.
所以我作为朋友劝你一句 别掺和了
If you got a witness,
如果你有证人
the smart move is to turn him over and walk away.
明智之举是把他交出来 然后走人
Hell's Kitchen is about to explode.
地狱厨房♥要炸锅了
You hear that? He called me friend.
听到了吗 他喊我朋友
What'd you pick up? Your hearing's better than mine.
你听到了什么 你的听力比我厉害
Whatever happened here
不管这里发生了什么
happened to the Dogs of Hell last week.
上周地狱狂犬也遭遇了一样的事
The biker gang? Yeah.
那个机车党 对
What are we stepping into? I don't know.
这是什么情况啊 不知道
I think I can rattle some cages, see who talks but, uh...
我想我可以去敲打一番 看谁会松口
Did you even listen to Brett?
你听到布莱特的话了吗
We're talking about a squad of trained killers loose on the streets.
这是一支逍遥在外的训练有素的杀手小队
Not the kind of guys you challenge to a fist fight in your underwear.
不是你穿着内衣赤手空拳去干架的那种人
It's not underwear, Foggy.
那不叫内衣 福吉
Underwear is comfortable.
内衣是很舒服的
You're a lot of things.
你很厉害
Bulletproof is not one of them.
但不是刀枪不入
I'll see you in the morning. You're an asshole.
明早见 你是个混♥蛋♥
But if I can't stop you, least I can do is help.
但如果我不能阻止你 我至少可以帮帮你
I have a guy I can talk to.
我有个人可以联络
Maybe come back with a few puzzle pieces.
或许能问出点什么来
Cool. Just be careful.
好啊 小心点
You don't get to say that!
你没权说这种话
Okay, okay, okay. You've got multiple lacerations, Steve.
好了 你有多处撕裂伤 史蒂夫
All right? The doctor said--
好吗 医生说
No! No doctor. The cut is deep, all right?
不行 不能找医生 伤口很深
Into the muscle, but there's no vessel damage.
切入了肌肉 但没有损伤血管
Nothing that a few weeks of physical therapy can't cure.
做几周理疗就可以痊愈
You need to stay here.
你得待在这里
That ain't happening. No, I'm here to help you.
那可不行 不 我是来帮你的
By hog-tying me to a hospital with a target on my ass?
把我绑在病床上 害我成为靶子算帮我
You wanna wait for a bullet through the window
你想等子弹从窗外射进来
or pull the trigger myself? You need to listen to me, Steve.
还是我自己了断 你得听我说 史蒂夫
No, you listen to me, You can trust me!
不 你听着 你可以信任我
you daft woman!
你个蠢女人
Who, in Christ's name, is Steve? You are.
谁他妈是史蒂夫 你是
Your name is Steve Schaffer, and I am your wife, Isabelle.
你是史蒂夫·谢弗 我是你妻子伊莎贝尔
You got into a bar fight defending my honor.
你为维护我跟人在酒吧斗殴
And other than the beer that was wasted
除了可惜那瓶打伤了你
when that bottle sliced through your flesh,
白浪费掉的啤酒
I have got no regrets, because I have loved you since I was 16,
我毫不觉得后悔 因为我从16岁就爱上了你
hot Irish temper and all.
也爱你火爆的爱尔兰人脾气
Nurse actually cried when I told her that part, by the way.
对了 我说到这部分时把护士都感动哭了
It's a nice story, doll.
好故事 美女
You gotta run home now.
你得回家了
You ain't got the balls for what's coming.
你承受不住接下来会发生的事
Slide into bed, sweetheart, and settle in.
回床上躺好 亲爱的
Because I am the best chance you've got in the world right now.
我是你现在最佳的机会了
You got your break-action singles,
有后装式
your side-by-side, your over-unders,
并排双管 上下双管
and the classic pump-action.
还有经典泵动式
All guaranteed to supersede every other on the market.
都绝对超出市面上的其他货
None of these is semis.
这些都不是半自动的
Aw, what do you need semis for, couple bad-asses like you?
要半自动做什么 像你俩这样的狠角色
Whatever this army is,
不管这支军队怎么回事
they're planting men by the dozen, Turk.
他们成批成批的杀人 特科
No semis, no deal.
没半自动 我们不买♥♥
Man, I seen you shoot.
伙计 我见过你开枪
No semi's gonna magically make you have good aim.
没有哪种半自动枪能神奇地帮你打准目标
Saw these off, spread your blast,
把这个锯断 能扩大冲击范围
and thank me later, 'cause you ain't no deadeye.
回头你可以来谢我 你可不是神枪手
What'd you just say?
你说什么
Oh, shit.
该死
Nice duds.
行头不错啊
The Irish had a whole squad massacred tonight.
爱尔兰人今晚被人屠团了
That's a damn shame, 'cause I'm fresh out of sympathy cards.
真是遗憾 我的同情卡都用光了
There's talk about an army in town.
据传城里来了支军队
Military grade firepower, high volume.
军用级别的大火力
Who's the supplier, Turk? You think I know?
供应商是谁 特科 你觉得我知道吗
Shit like that's so high above my pay grade--
这种事我根本无从了解
I'm telling you the truth, man.
我跟你说的是实话 伙计
That tin in my trunk couldn't kill a rabbit.
我后备箱里的东西连兔子都打不死
Okay, okay! Okay, listen.
好吧 好吧 听着
I did hear somethin' from a guy in Rikers.
我从里克斯监狱的一个人那里听来点消息
It's got to do with Fisk.
跟菲斯克有关
Fisk is gone. Yeah,
菲斯克已经不在了 是啊
but once you took care of him, what'd you think was gonna happen?
但你解决他之后 以为会出现什么结果
Every gang worth shit's
所有有点势力的帮派
trying to grab up everything fat boy left behind.
都想抢夺那胖子留下的一切
I even heard the cartel's getting into it.
我听说就连贩毒集团都加入了
They're bringing up some heavy munitions from Juárez.
他们从华雷斯城带来不少重武器
Military grade.
军用级别的
Where? Warehouse.
在哪 仓库
Meatpacking District, 13th Street and something,
肉类加工区 第13街还是什么的
I swear I'm telling you all I know.
我发誓 我知道的都说了
Listen, man.
听着
I gave you what you wanted.
我也回答你的问题了
My hand's busted,
我的手被你打坏了
I got all this glass I gotta replace now.
现在还得把车窗都去换掉
Maybe, just let a brother go, huh?
是不是放兄弟一马呢
Come on, D.
拜托了 夜魔
I'm out on parole, man.
我在假释呢
I can't go back to jail. Please.
我不能回监狱 求你
I missed Hell's Kitchen.
我很想念地狱厨房♥
Yeah.
嗯
It didn't miss you.
地狱厨房♥可不想你
Fine.
好啊
Know what? Be like that.
就这样吧
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表