剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Hungry?
饿了吗
Come on, that's enough. You've eaten enough. Talk.
好了你吃的够多了 快告诉我
Warm that up for you?
用帮您续杯吗
Pie?
吃馅饼吗
Don't tell me you're watching your figure.
你不会在节食瘦身吧
We just fought the Yakuza. And won!
我们刚刚和日本黑帮打了一架 打赢了
You might've mentioned the
你在蝴蝶刀满屋飞之前
Japanese mafia before butterfly knives started flying.
可一个字都没提日本黑帮要来了
I told you I needed help, no? You said you needed a lawyer.
我说了我需要帮忙 你说你需要律师
I lied. Yeah, no shit.
我撒谎了 太对了
You've been lying since you got here.
从你到这里就没说过一句真话
And that ends now.
到此为止
I want to know what you're doing back here,
我想知道你回来有什么企图
What's happening with the Yakuza...
和日本黑帮有什么过节
And I wanna know how you know...
我还想知道你是怎么
I wanna know how you know about me.
我想知道你是怎么知道我的
I know who you are because I watch the news.
我知道你是因为我看了新闻
"The successful apprehension of Wilson Fisk."
"威尔逊·菲斯克终于伏法"
I wear a mask.
我带着面具
Well, you can't mask that ass. I'd know it anywhere.
你那翘臀可遮不住 我到哪都能看出来
You've been working out, by the way. I appreciate that.
你最近又健美了不少 我喜欢
The Yakuza are a powerful organization with powerful enemies.
日本黑帮很强大 它的敌人也同样强大
What do they want with you?
他们对你有什么企图
I guess I have a way of pissing people off sometimes.
我猜我比较擅长惹人发火吧
Yeah, I agree. Come on.
我同意 拜托
Don't be angry, Matthew.
别生气 马修
I told you.
我说了
My money's planted deeply
我的钱已经
inside investments with the Roxxon Corporation.
和罗克森公♥司♥的投资息息相关
And Roxxon has ties to crime.
而罗克森和犯罪有牵连
How long have you known that? I didn't.
你知道多久了 之前不知道
Until last night.
直到昨晚
I stirred the pot a little on the business side.
我就轻轻旁敲侧击了一下他们的生意
And when I did, who came knocking on my door but the Yakuza.
结果跳出来找上我的却是日本黑帮
Their mistake,
这是他们失算了
because now, they're after us.
因为现在他们对付的是我们两个
No. Uh-uh. There is no us. This is your problem.
别 没有"我们" 这是你自己的问题
Why can't you just divest your funds
你为什么就不能从罗克森撤资
from Roxxon and be done with it?
然后彻底脱身呢
That's a coward's way out.
只有懦夫才会选择逃走
Someone screwed with me. I don't like that.
有人坑了我 我不爽
Then get a lawyer. I thought I did.
那就去找律师 我这不是找了吗
Call the police. You're one to talk.
去报♥警♥ 你还好意思说
Devil of Hell's Kitchen Would you keep your voice down?
地狱厨房♥的恶魔 能不能小点声
What I do is none of your business, all right? Not anymore.
我做什么跟你没关系 明白吗 没关系了
Matthew--
马修
Let me tell you what's gonna happen now.
我告诉你接下来该怎么做
You're gonna finish your food,
你赶紧吃完
you're gonna leave the waitress the biggest tip she's ever seen,
给那服务员留下这辈子最大的一笔小费
then you're gonna get up and leave.
然后站起来走人
You're gonna book yourself
然后给自己订一张
on the first available flight out of New York...
离开纽约的最早一班航♥班♥的机票
and get on it, go back to whatever spa,
然后上飞机 回到你那锦衣玉食
or resort, or five-star hotel you just came from,
游山玩水的奢华生活中去
and stay out of my city.
再也不准回我的城市
If the Yakuza have their sights set on something bigger
如果日本黑帮除了想追杀你这娇小姐
than your spoiled little rich ass, then I will take care of them.
还有什么别的邪恶计划的话 我会处理的
Let me tell you.
我告诉你
The Yakuza do have a bigger plan, and I'm not going anywhere.
日本黑帮确实有别的邪恶计划 我哪也不去
You can't fight them. And you can?
你斗不过他们 你就能
I drove them out of New York once before.
我以前把他们赶出纽约一次
Oh, no, you didn't. The Yakuza never left.
你并没有 日本黑帮从未离开过
They just hibernated and
他们只是蛰伏起来
watched you take out all of their enemies.
看着你除掉他们的敌人
Now, New York is ripe for the taking,
现在统治纽约的大权无主
and they plan on getting to the top of the hill first.
他们计划要抢先上位
Well, I'll scare 'em back into hibernation--
那我就再把他们打回蛰伏状态
I came to you.
是我来找的你
If you don't want to be partners, I'll handle it on my own--
如果你不想和我合作 那我就单干
Partners? More coffee?
合作 还要咖啡吗
No.
不要
I don't need a partner.
我不需要跟人合作
Yes, you do.
当然需要
And so do I.
我也需要
Because you have skills. You fight better than anyone I know.
因为你很厉害 比我见过的任何人都能打
But I have information.
不过我有情报
I gained access to Roxxon's servers
我当着他们一张张罪恶的小白脸
right in front of their little criminal faces.
侵入了罗克森的服务器
We do it together, we take them down fast and hard.
我们一起 很快就能把他们彻底打倒
The second it's done, I'm out of your city.
完事之后 我立马走人
Forever.
永不回来
The last time I saw you,
我上次见到你
you put a knife in my hand
你往我手里塞了一把刀
and asked me to slit Roscoe Sweeney's throat.
让我割了罗斯科·斯威尼的喉咙
I happen to respect human life.
我是尊重别人的生命的
If we do this...
如果我们合作
If...
只是如果
then I need to know you're at least gonna pretend
那我需要知道你至少会装得
to feel the same way.
和我想法一致
Nobody dies.
不能杀人
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Oh, perfectly.
明白透了
Good.
那就好
I have a rule of my own.
我也有自己的原则
Shoot.
说吧
No sex.
做♥爱♥免谈
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
You have a pair on you.
你也真好意思开口
This may come as a surprise to you,
也许你会感到吃惊
but I've actually moved on in the ten years since you left.
但是你走后的十年里我其实已经翻篇了
I'm seeing someone now, which is only part of the reason
我在跟别人约会 而这仅仅是我
why I have zero interest in
完全没兴趣
ever starting anything up with you ever again.
跟你发展任何关系的原因之一
Of course you do.
那是自然
Check, please.
结账
You're still so arrogant.
你还是这么傲慢
Just realistic.
不过很现实而已
What makes you think every man you meet wants to sleep with you?
你凭什么认为你见到的每个男人都想跟你睡
Because so far, they have.
因为到目前为止的确如此
We do this...
我们干这一次
we work together,
我们合作
we take down the Yakuza, and then you're gone.
我们扳倒日本黑帮 然后你就走人
I don't wanna ever see you again.
我再也不想见到你
Absolutely. Fine.
没问题 那好
One last thing.
最后一件事
And this is the deal-breaker.
你要不同意我就翻脸
You have to give me back that pie.
你赶紧把我的派还给我
So, um, Miss Page,
那么佩吉小姐
I drew this up based on your official statement to the police,
我根据你给警方的正式证词起草了这个
about the Metro-General shooting.
是关于市综合医院枪击案的
You new to New York, Mr. Roth?
你刚来纽约吧 罗斯先生
Born and raised.
我是本地人
Is this your first case? Second.
这是你第一件案子吗 第二件
I won my first.
第一件我赢了
Domestic violence.
家暴案
I believe in protecting women.
我支持保护女性
Thanks. From all of us.
我代表女性同胞感谢你
Uh, here, this says that Castle pursued me down the stairwell,
这里你说卡塞尔在楼梯井里追上了我
but I went down, he went up.
但其实是我下去 他上来
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表