剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Look, I don't ask questions,
虽然我不该多话
but every firm in the city's passed this one by.
但是全市所有的律所都绕着他走
Must be a reason. You're chasing the wrong ambulance.
肯定是有原因的 这个官司不该拉
DA wants the death penalty.
地检想判他死刑
The public defender is all but ready to roll over and help.
公设律师根本没有打算帮他
They'll even extradite Castle
他们甚至要引渡卡塞尔
out of New York if that's what it takes.
离开纽约 不惜一切手段
So we thought he'd respond to our strategy of, you know,
所以我认为他会比较认同我们的辩护策略
keeping him alive.
能保他活命的策略
Come over here.
这边说话
Look, none of this is my problem.
这些事我都不该插手
But all I know is, you go up against this DA and lose?
但我知道 如果你跟地检对着干还输了
The only funeral to attend will be your firm's.
那你们的律所就彻底完蛋了
You're talkin' career suicide.
你们这是在自毁前程
If we walk away...
如果我们放弃他
we're letting him die.
就是坐视他去死
Bags and briefcases get searched.
包和公文夹都要搜查
Do not give Castle anything.
不准给卡塞尔递任何东西
Do not take anything from him. Arms up.
也不准从他那里拿走任何东西 抬起胳膊
They already searched us when we came in downstairs.
我们在楼下的时候已经接受过搜查了
Yeah? And we're gonna do it again.
是吗 那我们就再查一次
Everything's been removed from inside the room.
病房♥里的设备已经全都移出去了
He's tied down,
他被绑起来了
but keep your distance and mind the tape.
不过仍要保持距离 看准胶带线
Do not step past it or
不准过线
I get to make my dream come true and arrest you.
不然我就美梦成真 可以逮捕你了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Matt, the tape.
马特 注意线
Frank Castle.
弗兰克·卡塞尔
My name is Matthew Murdock.
我是马修·默多克
These are my associates,
他们是我的同事
Franklin Nelson and Karen Page.
富兰克林·尼尔森和凯伦·佩吉
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You protect shitbags.
你专给混♥蛋♥辩护
We came here today to make you an offer.
我们今天来是想给你一个提议
We don't want money for our services, we're not...
我们的辩护服务不收费 我们也不...
interested in fame or free advertising.
不图名声或免费广♥告♥
Weren't even assigned to your case. We don't have to be here.
这案子甚至没有指派给我们 我们也不必来
But you take a quick look around,
但你只需向四周看看
you'll notice we're the only ones who are.
你会发现只有我们愿意帮你
As you may well know,
如你所知
your list of enemies extends well beyond the gangs you've killed.
你的敌人远不止被你攻击过的那几个黑帮
You're very good at making powerful enemies.
你很擅长招惹强大的敌人
And the day you were admitted to Metro-General
当你头部中枪
for the round you took to the head,
被送到市综合医院时
a do-not-resuscitate order was placed on you.
就有人给你下了一张不得急救令
And a shoot-to-kill order, just a few days ago.
还有一张格杀令 就是几天之前发的
We know, because we heard it given.
我们知道 是因为我们亲耳听到的
These orders were issued by the District Attorney.
这些命令是地检下达的
And the fact that she's had it in for us
而她对我们百般刁难
ever since we started asking questions
阻挠我们的调查
tells us we're on the right track.
说明我们走对了方向
Someone in the DA's office wants you dead, Mr. Castle...
地检办公室里有人想害死你 卡塞尔先生
and we'd like to know why.
我们想知道原因
You let us take your case, we can soften your sentence,
你让我们代理 我们可以争取减刑
and give you a shot.
再给你一次机会
Maybe even find out who's responsible for what happened to you.
甚至可以查清当初是谁害的你
We're talking about your life, Mr. Castle.
这关乎你的性命 卡塞尔先生
We can help you keep what's left of it.
我们可以保你安度余生
Yeah.
是吗
Kinda like what you did for Grotto, huh?
就像你们对格罗托做的那样吗
Karen. Karen! Karen!
凯伦 凯伦 凯伦
Foggy! You want answers?
福吉 你想要真♥相♥吗
So do we, but none of us will get them if you're dead.
我们也想 但如果你死了真♥相♥就找不到了
Where did you get that?
你从哪搞到的
From your home.
你家
You were in my home?
你去过我家
Why were you in my house?
你去我家做什么
Who's in there? What?
谁在里面 什么
Open the door! Open... You go in my house
快开门 你去过我家
Someone is lying about what happened to your family, Mr. Castle.
有人隐瞒了你家人的真实遭遇 卡塞尔先生
You three, out! Now!
你们三个 出去 马上
We're on shaky ground.
我们的处境很不利
You need to be really careful. Excuse me.
你真的要言行谨慎一些 抱歉
How can we help you, Ms. Reyes?
有什么可以帮你的 雷耶斯女士
Get your things and go.
拿上东西走人
Uh, we have a little bit of business here left.
我们在这儿还有些事情没办完
Frank Castle already has counsel.
弗兰克·卡塞尔已经有律师了
So, unless you've asked the public defender for permission
所以除非你们已经向公设辩护律师申请
to speak to his client,
跟他的委托人谈话
you are in violation of New York legal ethics.
你们这样就是违反了纽约法律道德
We spoke to the PD this morning.
我们今天早上已经和公辩律师谈过了
To be honest, he doesn't
老实讲 他看起来
seem all that prepared to tackle this case.
并不像已经准备好处理这个案子的样子
Although, he did mention the
可他确实提到了
conversation that you had with him yesterday.
你昨天和他谈了不少
Matt Murdock, is it?
马特·默多克 对吧
Yeah, pleasure to meet you.
对 幸会
You have a reputation of being a smart man, Mr. Murdock.
我听闻你是个聪明人 默多克先生
And since your colleagues seem unable
既然你的同事们似乎
to grasp the hornets' nest they keep kicking,
不知道自己捅的是惹事的蚂蜂窝
let me direct this at you.
那就让我给你指点一下
Leave this ward, leave this man,
离开这个病房♥ 离这个人远点
leave this entire case behind before you wake up
别再插手这个案子 免得你
six feet under the ash that
醒来发现自己的名声
was your reputation and promising legal career.
和前程似锦的法律生涯已经化为泡影
We have a right to a private conversation with a prospective client.
我们有权与潜在客户进行私人谈话
Not if there's a conflict of interest.
除非存在利益冲突
And what conflict is that? Elliot Grote.
你说什么利益冲突 艾略特·格罗托
You can't represent Castle
如果你的前客户是卡塞尔的
when one of his victims was your former client.
受害人之一 那你就不能给他代理
Alleged victims. All the same.
所谓的受害人 那也一样
Representing Grotto might have complicated matters,
我们曾代理格罗托可能会很麻烦
but then again, all evidence
但话说回来 我们所有
of our work with him and our deal with you
与他合作和跟你交易的证据
seems to have disappeared from public record.
似乎在政♥府♥备案资料上消失了
It's almost as if someone didn't
就像是有人不想让公众知道
want it known that you violated a witpro contract,
你违反了证人保护计划合约
jeopardized the safety of said witness,
破坏了上述证人的安全
and then ordered a shoot-to-kill on Castle.
然后对卡塞尔下了格杀的命令
But I guess Ms. Reyes could just confess to that
但我猜雷耶斯女士在指控存在利益冲突时
when she files this conflict of interest complaint.
也会坦白承认那些行为的
We have our case files to back up our story.
我们有案件卷宗可以证实我们的说法
How's your side looking?
你那边呢
The fact of the matter is, Ms. Reyes,
雷耶斯女士 问题实际上是
the only person who shouldn't be here right now is you.
现在唯一不该出现在这里的人就是你
Seeing as it's a breach of ethics
这是违背了
for the prosecuting attorney to communicate
在没有指定的法律顾问到场的情况下
with the defendant without his assigned legal counsel present.
检察官与被告不得交谈的法律道德
So, if you'll excuse us,
所以不好意思
we'd like to resume convincing Mr. Castle that,
我们要继续说服卡塞尔先生
unlike his current legal counsel, we can actually help him.
不像他现在的法律顾问 我们确实能帮到他
You already did. What?
你已经说服了 什么
Castle doesn't want the public defender.
卡塞尔不想要公设辩护律师
Says Nelson and Murdock are his lawyers now.
说尼尔森和默多克现在是他的律师了
Thank you, Detective Sergeant. If you'll excuse us.
谢谢警长 那我们就失陪了
Foggy, do you have my cane?
福吉 我的盲杖在哪儿
Finally feel like we have the upper hand against that woman.
终于感觉我们赢了那个女人一手了
Yeah, she bluffs well, but she'll negotiate.
对 她吓唬人有一套 但她会妥协
She doesn't want this going to trial. Of course.
她不希望闹到法庭上去 那肯定
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表