剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Room's been checked, it's clear.
房♥间检查过了 安全
You need anything, anything at all, we'll be just outside.
你需要什么 我们就在外面
Okay, thanks. What I need is about 12 hours' sleep.
好 谢谢 我需要睡个12小时
You said you'd bring a car, not steal mine.
你说你会开车来 不是偷我的车
It's a good song.
这是首好歌♥
We used to sing along to that.
我们以前会跟着唱
Imagine me doing that.
想象我唱歌♥
I inherited the tapes with the car.
磁带是跟车一起的
Look, maybe you don't wanna be here, mmm?
或许你不想来
Gotta say, I'm having second thoughts.
我得说 我有些犹豫
I'm not a lawyer.
我不是律师
I'm not protected by attorney-client privilege.
我不受律师-客户保密权保护
Lying to the cops, that makes me an accessory.
我欺骗了警♥察♥ 我是从犯了
Okay.
好吧
So, walk away. Go.
那就走吧
Blacksmith already tried to get me once.
铁匠已经企图杀过我一次了
I really don't wanna give him a second chance.
我不想再给他一次机会
He's not gonna get it.
他不会有机会的
Hello, Mr. Nelson. You decent?
你好 尼尔森先生 你穿好了吗
I was hoping to catch an eyeful.
我本期待看春光呢
No such luck.
不走运
It's a Foggy Bear.
是只福吉熊
Calm down, I also brought you this.
冷静 我还给你带这个来了
There's a, uh, lot of extra security out there.
外面好多增加的保安啊
Anything going on I should know about?
我需要知道什么情况吗
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
I heard a hell of a lot of noise last night.
我昨晚听到好多动静
You didn't see Matt on the way in, did you?
你来的路上没看到马特吧
Sorry.
抱歉
So, how are you, really?
你怎么样了 说真的
Peachy.
好得很
I'm in the hospital with a hole in my arm
我胳膊中弹 躺在医院
and Nelson-Murdock's kaput.
尼尔森-默多克也完蛋了
They say it comes in threes.
据说坏事成三
Next you're gonna tell me Josie's burnt down.
接下来你要告诉我乔茜酒吧也烧毁了
Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
那不会是最糟糕的事
But actually, I'm here...
但其实 我是来
to present you with a new opportunity.
给你一个新机会的
People around town have been talking about you.
城里到处有人在议论你
About how I blew the trial of the century?
议论我搞砸了世纪大案吗
Give yourself more credit.
别那么瞧不起自己
Your opening statement set the tone for the trial.
你的开庭陈述为庭审定下了基调
Which, if Castle hadn't been such a lunatic,
如果不是卡塞尔撒疯
you might've actually won.
你真有赢的机会
Some are saying it was... impressive.
有人认为 你很厉害
I lost the case. My firm imploded.
我输了 我的律所瓦解了
And now you're a free agent.
所以现在你自♥由♥了
You can finally be your own man.
你终于可以自己独♥立♥了
What you might consider
你所谓的
a failure could actually be something else.
失败或许是别的什么
A new beginning.
新的开始
I knew you were gonna be sensitive about this.
我知道你会很敏感
That's what I like about you.
这就是我喜欢你的地方
I'm just asking if it would be okay,
我只是想问你
in the near future,
不远的将来
for me to set up a meeting.
我是不是可以给你安排个见面
Where?
在哪
All in time.
来日再说
I need to float your name first.
我得先提升你的名声
And here I was thinking you were
我还以为你要
gonna take advantage of me in my fragile state.
利用脆弱的我呢
No, Franklin.
不 富兰克林
Not yet.
还不到时候
You've already gone above and beyond.
你已经尽力了
This has been a very traumatic day.
今天非常沉痛
You sure you wanna be down here?
你真想待在这里吗
Ms. Temple, we get that NYPD paperwork finished?
坦普尔小姐 纽约警局的报告完成了吗
Yeah.
是的
Did you mention the part where you unethically and unilaterally
你有提到你违反道德 单方面地
brought those five patients into this hospital?
把这五名病人带进了医院来吗
Whoa, easy.
拜托
With all due respect, we just lost one of our own.
恕我直言 我们刚刚失去了一个自己人
And whose fault was that?
那该怪谁
The board is gonna have a goddamn field day with this.
董事会要发狂了
All right, stay put.
别乱跑
There's no way he can put all this on you.
他没法把这些都赖在你身上
He'll try.
他会尽力的
I broke the rules.
我坏了规矩
He came after you, Claire. What choice did you have?
他要杀你 克莱尔 你也是没办法
I'm a nurse.
我是护士
Took an oath to save people, not kill them.
我发誓拯救生命 不是夺取生命
It was you or him, and you saved yourself.
不是你死 就是他 你只是自保
Male. Height, 5'10".
男性 身高 1.77米
Approximate age, 30, 35 years.
大概30到35岁
Weight, 185...
重84公斤
What the hell? What is that?
搞什么鬼 那是什么
This scar, it looks like it's from An autopsy.
这疤痕 似乎是... 尸检留下的
That's not possible.
这不可能啊
I've seen enough dead bodies
我见过很多死尸
to know what a Y-incision looks like.
知道Y型切痕的样子
He was cut evenly. Precisely.
他被切得很均匀 准确
That's where they spread open the body cavity
在这里打开体腔
and examine the internal organs.
检查内部器官
Maybe it was some sort of freak accident.
或许是奇怪的事故留下的
Uh, uh, unorthodox open-heart surgery...
非常规开心手术
Look at him. He was gutted like a fish.
看看他啊 他像鱼一样被开膛了
Claire, you are not seriously
克莱尔 你不是真要说
suggesting that this guy's been dead before.
这人以前死过吧
Wait a minute, she said what?
等等 她说什么
All right, that's it. I'm shutting this down.
好吧 够了 我要叫停这一切
You and you, out!
你俩都出去
And you, not a word to anyone, understand?
你 不许对人说 知道吗
You don't think that this looks just a little bit strange?
你不觉得这看上去有点奇怪吗
At least bring in the coroner, have them check and see--
至少叫验尸官来 让他们检查一下
You're not hearing me.
你没听到
I'm not jeopardizing this hospital's financial future
我不会拿医院的财政未来冒险
over a nurse's wild-eyed--
就因为一个护士疯狂的
Wait, all of a sudden, this is about money?
等等 这事突然还跟钱挂钩了
That's none of your business.
那不关你的事
This hospital was attacked. People are dead--
这间医院遭受了攻击 有人丧命
Enough. I've heard all I'm going to from you, Temple.
够了 我不想再听你说了 坦普尔
Go back to your job, and let me do mine.
回去做你的工作 让我做我的
Come on.
走吧
Take it easy.
别激动
Breathe.
呼吸
It's better me than Frank Castle.
还好是我 不是弗兰克·卡塞尔
But he's not your only problem right now.
但他现在不是你唯一的麻烦
Give me everything you have on the Blacksmith.
把你有的关于铁匠的资料都给我
How did you hear about him?
你怎么知道他的
All you need to know is that Frank Castle wants him.
你只需要知道弗兰克·卡塞尔想要他
And he's gonna turn this city into a war zone to find him.
他为了找他 会把整个城市变成战场
Okay, what do you need?
好吧 你需要什么
Whatever you have.
你有的一切
Nationality, source point, known allies, anything.
国籍 起源地 已知同盟 一切
We don't have it. We never had more than his code name.
我们没有 我们就只知道他的代号♥
That's what makes him so high value, he's elusive.
所以他才那么有价值 他神出鬼没
Look, I'm telling you, three government agencies couldn't find him.
真的 三个政♥府♥机构都找不到他
The only lead we have...
我们唯一的线索
Say it.
说
Look, it's thin.
听着 非常少
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表