剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Um, okay, that's a change I can make.
好 我这就改改
Also, I didn't escape on foot, I had a car.
而且我不是步行逃走的 我开的车
I know I told the NYPD about that. Um... car.
我记得我告诉过警方了 开车...
I was also not Castle's only target.
我更不是卡塞尔唯一的目标
That's just flat out wrong. What about Grotto? Where...
你这简直错得离谱 格罗托哪去了 你
Where did you get my statement?
我的证词是谁给你的
Grotto? Grote.
格罗托 格罗托
Oh, Elliot Grote. Yeah, he's on the victim list.
对 艾略特·格罗托 他在受害者名单上
Ballistics matched him to
弹道检测出他中的弹
one of the many guns connected to Frank Castle.
和弗兰克·卡塞尔拥有的一支枪相匹配
Early start today? Matt.
这么早就开始了 马特
Uh, this is Christopher Roth.
这位是克里斯多夫·罗斯
He's the public defender assigned to the Castle case.
是卡塞尔案的公设辩护律师
I just dropped by to get Miss Page's signature on this statement.
我只是过来让佩吉小姐签一下她的证词
Once we've got that, we're all done.
你签完字就都完事了
Well, with this meeting.
只是这次会议完事了
With this case.
案子也是
How so?
怎么说
Castle's awake.
卡塞尔醒了
Soon, he'll plead guilty, then it's open and shut.
很快他就会做有罪辩护 结果显而易见
Open and shut is good.
显而易见就好
New York will sleep better
把弗兰克·卡塞尔关起来
knowing Frank Castle's behind bars. I know I will.
纽约人♥民♥会睡得更安心 反正我会
Sleep even better when he's dead.
他死了的话就会更安心了
Uh, dead?
死了
Well, lethal injection, probably,
可能会判注射死刑
although the electric chair is a possibility.
不过电椅也是有可能的
New York doesn't have the death penalty.
纽约已经取消死刑了
Yeah, but Delaware does.
不过特拉华州还有
Some Dogs of Hell were murdered
有几个地狱狂犬帮的人
out there along Interstate 95.
在95号♥州际公路上被杀了
DA Reyes just has to link the killings to Castle,
雷耶斯检察官只要证实是卡塞尔犯的案
and then they'll be well within their rights to extradite him.
所以他们就把他引渡过去
And... you know...
然后 你懂的
Are you and DA Reyes friends?
你和雷耶斯检察官是朋友吗
I met her once. When?
我见过她一面 什么时候
Yesterday, when the judge assigned me to the case.
就是昨天法官把这个案子派给我的时候
But, look...
不过你看
She's the one who took down the Punisher.
是她拿下的惩罚者
She's not going through all these paces
她费了这么大力气
so that she can not put the final nail in his coffin.
肯定会确保他死透才罢休
Literally.
太对了
I'm sorry, Mr. Roth, I can't sign this yet.
抱歉 罗斯先生 我不能签这个
Are you sure? Positive.
你确定吗 确定
We'll be in touch, Mr. Roth.
我们再联♥系♥ 罗斯先生
I'm sure we will.
肯定会再联♥系♥的
Statement he wanted me to sign? Complete work of fiction.
他让我签的这份证词 整个就是瞎编乱造
Probably handcrafted by Reyes.
没准是雷耶斯亲自改过的
Well, we could write an anonymous letter,
那我们可以写一封匿名投诉信
and maybe the judge will assign a new public defender.
也许法官会重新指派公设律师
Yeah, or we could help Castle ourselves.
我们也可以自己去帮卡塞尔
No way. Yeah.
绝对不行 可以的
We don't have to defend him.
我们不用替他脱罪
We could just negotiate a plea deal.
只要给他讨个好的认罪协议
Without extradition, or an electric chair.
让他不用被引渡去坐电椅
And then, Castle goes away, Reyes gets her ticker-tape parade...
然后卡塞尔坐穿牢底 雷耶斯载誉而归
everyone wins.
皆大欢喜
Everyone except us.
除了我们不欢喜
You see the front door?
你看见前门了吗
The "Open" Sign is up, but nobody's walking in.
"营业中"牌子挂得高高的却没人来
If we keep messing with Reyes,
如果我们一直跟雷耶斯过不去
we'll be shuttered by the end of the month.
到了月底我们就关张大吉了
Come on, if we stand up to her,
拜托 如果我们不对她低头
we could actually end her incessant bullying.
我们可以让她停止滥用职权
And possibly save this guy's life.
也许还能救这个人的命
A murderer who shot at you.
他是个开枪打你的杀人犯
For reasons that I don't fully understand yet.
可他的动机我还没有完全弄清楚
Roth said Castle's gonna plead guilty.
罗斯说卡塞尔会做有罪辩护
So we get in there, we talk to him--
然后我们可以介入 和他谈谈
Ask him some questions about what really happened to his family,
还可以问问他的家人到底遭遇了什么
why Reyes wants him dead.
为什么雷耶斯想要他死
Build a fair plea,
弄一份有利的协议
and show the DA our justice system...
让地检看看我们的法律系统
still has a backbone. This is a bad idea, Matt.
还是有骨气的 这是个馊主意 马特
It's okay, I'll be outside.
好吧 我先出去
I can't believe we're even discussing this.
我不敢相信我们还要认真讨论这个
He chained you to a roof.
他拿铁链把你绑在屋顶上
You, of all people, should know he's a psychopath.
你应该最清楚他有多疯
Okay, his methodology is clearly wrong,
他的行事手法肯定是不对的
but... in his own kind of way,
但是从他自己的角度来看
he was trying to do something noble.
他这是在做好事
Do you hear yourself? Yeah.
你听见你自己说的话了吗 听见了
He wanted justice, Foggy, like us.
他想要正义 福吉 我们也是
So we should risk everything...
所以我们要赌上一切
our firm, our reputation, and...
我们的律所 名声 还有
and let's be honest, our safety?
说实话吧 还有我们的安全
We should put it all on the line to help him?
我们要赌上这一切 就为了帮他吗
Kinda. Yeah.
差不多吧
Is this about saving a man or saving a vigilante?
你是想救他这个人 还是想救一个义警
He's a person.
他是个人
Like you, Foggy. Like me.
和你 和我都一样 福吉
And he shouldn't have to die.
他也没必要死
Karen, grab your stuff.
凯伦 收拾东西
We're going to the hospital.
我们去医院
You can't have cell phones in this area, sir!
你不能在这里打手♥机♥ 先生
What's going on? Reporters.
怎么回事 是记者
Looks like every outlet in town wants a word with Castle.
看来全城的媒体都想采访卡塞尔
Or a report on who does. Come on.
或者采访能和他谈的人 来吧
You press?
你是媒体吗
Uh, no, attorneys.
不 我们是律师
IDs?
身份证明
This much spotlight concern anyone else?
这么高的关注度就没人担心吗
I mean, we're about to step onto a big proscenium stage here.
我们正在走上一个巨大的镜框式舞台
And how do I know what proscenium means?
我是怎么知道镜框式舞台的呢
Because I did theater in summer camp...
因为我夏令营演过话剧
...which is exactly the kind of thing
而就是这种个人历史
that these reporters will find out if they start digging into me.
肯定会被这些个记者挖出来的
Come on, jazz hands.
来吧 别慌神了
What the hell are you three doing here?
你们三个来干什么
Brett...
布莱特
You're wearing a tie, and... it's not a clip-on.
你系领带了 而且不是假领带
This ain't a good time, Foggy.
现在不合适说话 福吉
How'd you get babysitting duty,
你怎么跑来看人了
Sergeant? A detective sergeant now.
警官 现在是调查警司了
A promotion? Uh, just lucky.
你升职了 运气好而已
Top dogs like the press of a good collar.
上头的人就喜欢上镜的
Yeah, and the cops that get 'em.
是啊 还有能抓贼的
Congratulations, Detective.
恭喜你了 警探
I'm sorry, but the area is
抱歉 但是你们
restricted beyond this point. You can't be here.
不能再往前走了 你们不能在这里逗留
What if we have business with Frank Castle?
如果我们和弗兰克·卡塞尔有公务关系呢
Business? Guy's barely conscious.
公务 那家伙都还没清醒
Our firm wants to represent him.
本律所想代理他的案子
Man's already got a lawyer.
他已经有律师了
Yeah, we met that benchwarmer.
我们见过那个二流货了
Not the freshest fish the city could've drummed up, but...
虽然不是本城最新的新手 不过
he's in the running.
也差不多了
Brett, we feel Nelson and Murdock is better equipped
布莱特 我们认为尼尔森-默多克律所
to represent Mr. Castle's best interests.
更能为卡塞尔先生争取合法权益
Certainly over that of his current legal counsel.
绝对要比他现在的律师强
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表