剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
让你老公接电♥话♥
Hey, put your husband on the phone.
快让你老公接电♥话♥
Put your fuckin' husband on the phone!
知道了 急什么
All right, take it easy.
喂 什么事
Yeah, what?
我是老罗 听着 我需要一辆车
Hey, it's Rohr. Listen, I need a car.
-你在哪里 -就在金融区
- Where are you? - Down the Financial District.
-什么 -红色轿车
- What? - Red sedan.
真的吗
Really?
-在华盛顿路 -好的 好的
- Down by Washington. - Oh. All right, all right.
我们走运了
Hey, we're in luck.
我不是跟你说过我被打劫了吗
Did I tell you that I got fuckin' mugged?
真的 两三个小混混
I did. Fuckin' couple three smokes,
拿着板条
fuckin' two-by-four.
但是你知道吗 真正困扰我的
But you know, what really bothered me
是他们特别蠢
is how fuckin' dumb they were.
那里有辆好车 违章停车
There's a nice car, illegally parked,
警♥察♥都招来了
situation just screamed cop,
他们都搞不清状况
and they couldn't read the fuckin' situation.
黑鬼都比他们聪明
I mean, even moolies at least be smarter than that.
那就是更高层次的罪犯
It was just a better class of criminal.
要是把他们都抓住怎么样
What's gonna happen when we got 'em all?
你以为这么多
Well, what do ya think all this hollering
机密线人计划的呼喊声是干什么用的
about the Confidential Informant Program is?
非法的家伙们他们早就拿下了
They already got all the illegitimate guys.
现在剩下的都是群半非法的
All that's left now is the half-legitimate guys.
-也就是我们 -没错
- Meaning us. - Yep!
就是我们
Meaning us.
这是谁的车
Whose car is this?
一个线人的
It's an informant's.
我的事我刚才是怎么跟你说的
What did I just tell you happened to me?
发生在你身上 又不是我
It happened to you, it didn't happen to me.
开门
Unlock the door.
什么情况
What the fuck?!
该死的
Fucker!
你在笑吗
Are you laughing?
汽车炸♥弹♥怎么拆
How do you fuck up a car bomb?
你永远都不长记性
You'll never learn.
等下 别走 萨尔维
Oh, wait. No, Salvy!
但我们没被抓
But we got away!
萨尔维 我们
Sal, we got...
你想让我怎么处理你
So what would you have me do with you?
取决于你想要什么
Depends on what you want.
如果你要我走 我这就走
If you want me gone, I'm goin'.
对于解雇我不会有任何怨言
I have no argument against my dismissal.
你还真是大度
Well, that's very magnanimous of you.
要是你想让我留下 你就有更多选择
If you want me to stay, your options widen.
我们怎么去呈现发生的事
See, how we present what happened
全在于我们如何看待
is all a matter of perception.
凯利·卡尼基是波士顿警局没能破的案
Kelly Kinicki was a case the BPD couldn't solve.
我在这上面吃了亏
I ate shit on that.
但是卡尼基出事在查尔斯·斯图尔特之前
But Kinicki happened before Charles Stuart.
斯图尔特出了事
Stuart happened.
招聘方式改了
Hiring practices changed.
我得到了工作
I'm hired.
然后这个新人成功拿下了
Then the new guy manages to
一个犯三起命案的查尔斯镇团伙 三起
put away a Charlestown gang for three murders. Three.
沃德 别说胡话了
Ward, lay off the bullshit.
老天 你可不是杰克·罗尔
Christ, you're not Jackie Rohr.
你不擅长花言巧语 至少现在还不行
You're not that good at it. Not yet.
不 我们不会那么轻易赶你走
No, we're not gonna get rid of you that easy.
我们雇你是有原因的
We hired you for a reason.
谢谢 局长
I appreciate that, Chief.
你知道我接手这份工作时
You know the last thing I wanted to do
最不想办什么案子吗
when I took this job?
我猜是枪♥支♥和毒品案
Guns and drug cases, I imagine.
他们现在就给你办这些案子吗
Is that what they're giving you now?
你觉得他们会放过这个机会吗
You think they'd miss that opportunity?
没错 我们办过很多枪♥支♥和毒品案
Yeah, we work a lot of guns and drugs.
如果检察官配合 我们可以做很多好事
We could do a lot of good with a sympathetic prosecutor.
我听说了
I heard.
迪·沃德
Dee Ward,
终于搞清楚自己的位置了 对吗
finally figured out where you belong, huh?
还在自怨自艾吗
You still feeling self-pity?
也许吧
Maybe.
算了吧
Get over yourself.
我一直在弄这份关于杰克的文件
I've been working this file on Jackie.
现在我只有些旁证
Now, what I have is circumstantial,
但可能对你有用
but it could be valuable to you.
你懂的 如果你还有
You know, if you still have some people
想打脸的对象
you wanna say "Fuck you" to.
我看着那个凶手 多纳托·安吉洛
And I look at this killer, Donato Angiulo,
-对他说 -"反讽比比皆是"
- and I say to him-- - "Irony abounds."
为什么
Why?
你为什么不听我的话
Why didn't ya listen to me?
因为自从认识你以来 从你嘴里说出的
Because the fact occurred to me that every word out of your mouth
每个字 都是狗屁
since we met was total bullshit.
我还真以为你明白了
I really thought ya understood.
什么 那些狗屁吗
What, bullshit?
这座城就是个狗屁
That this whole town is bullshit.
环顾四周
I mean, look around ya.
你知道我们现在坐的这个地方
What do you think this place we're sittin' right here
名字是怎么来的吗
is named after?
-来自一本关于柯利市长的书 -没错
- A book about Mayor Curley. - Right.
斯宾塞·特雷西在电影里扮演过他
Spencer Tracy played him in the movie.
那位把这个城市洗劫一空的慈祥老市长
The lovable old mayor who robbed this city blind.
而柯利给他自己的书取名叫什么
And what did Curley name his own book?
《我会再干一把》
"I'd Do It Again!"
他的意思就是"我会再把这个城市洗劫一空"
Which in context means, "I'd steal it all over again."
他是如何做到这一切却不受惩罚的
How did he got away with it?
他关心平民
He took care of people.
你也应该关心我
You would've taken care of me?
如果你听我的话 我当然会
If you'd listened to me, yeah.
我一直在这里听你说话
And here I was this whole time,
我以为你尊重我
I thought you respected me.
迪 别让我难过
Dee. Don't make me feel bad.
你会难过吗
Do you feel bad?
如果有机会重来 你还会这样做吗
Would you do it again if you had the chance?
也许吧 是的 我还会这样做
Probably, yeah, I'd do it again.
所以你对
So, you're happy
一切结果都很满意
with how everything turned out?
你满意吗
You're happy?
是的
Yeah.
没错 我很满意
Yeah, I'm happy.
不 你不满意
No...you're not.
你没好奇过吉米·瑞恩为了得到豁免权
Didn't you ever wonder what Jimmy Ryan told me
都告诉了我什么吗
to get him immunity?
你糊弄人呢
You're full of shit.
也许
Maybe.
也许我还在等
Maybe I'm waitin'.
迪 金刚在人行道上栽过跟头以后
Dee, nobody listened to King Kong
就没人会听他说话了
after he made a thud on the sidewalk.
没错 但我还没开始
Yeah but I haven't even begun to
爬上大楼 让这个城市见识见识我的厉害
scale the building yet and show this town my ass.
但这一天总会来的
But the day will come.
到时候也许我不冲着你来
And maybe I don't come after you.
你也决定要冲着我来
Maybe you decide to come after me.
我会等着
I'll be waitin'.
朋友
Friend.
对于那些要寻求改变的人来说
Change comes slow.
改变总是姗姗来迟
And often painfully...
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表