剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
不 盖伊·丹没参与这事
No, Guy Dan is not in this conversation.
所以我才来的
That's why I'm here.
好吧
Okay.
你想要我撤案
You want it dropped?
命令我
Order me to.
沃德 干这个活还是有路可走的
You know, Ward, there's a way to do this job,
你的余生都可以走这条路
you could have it for the rest of your life.
看着你的孩子在上流社区成长
Watch your kids grow up in a good neighborhood,
免受这里我们所见的一切之害
safe from all the shit that we see here.
但要是你想当个理想主义者
But if you want to be an idealist--
我不想再谈了
I'm not having this conversation.
好吧
All right.
大家还好吧
Anyone good?
是啊 真是悲剧
Yeah. A real tragedy.
已经不足为奇了
Number 99 of the year.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
以你的经验来看
In your experience,
联调局干涉重罪
is it a rare thing,
是不是很少有的情况
the FBI interfering in felony cases?
少有 才不是 但要看谁要求的
Is it rare? No. But who asked?
杰克·罗尔
Jackie Rohr.
你别惹上老罗
Rohr you want to avoid.
他是联调局的红人
He's like the FBI's Doug Flutie.
新英格兰的警♥察♥酒吧他随便进
He can walk into any cop bar in New England
从来不用自掏腰包就能喝上一杯
and never have to buy himself a drink.
为什么
Why's that?
他所在的小队十年前
He was on the crew that brought down
扳倒了安吉洛家族
the Angiulo family about ten years back.
这可是这个国家里
First guys to do it in the country,
第一批端掉一窝黑♥手♥党♥家族的人
bring down a whole Mafia family.
如果帮他个忙不会要你的命 那就帮他
If it won't kill you to do him a favor, just do it.
老罗的事
The thing with Rohr,
如果他要冲着你来 你是防不胜防的
if he comes for you, you ain't never gonna see it coming.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
基克 亲爱的
Kick, sweetheart.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我害怕
I'm scared.
害怕
Scared?
你在怕什么 凯瑟琳
What are you scared of, Katherine?
我醒来发现你不在家
I woke up and you weren't home.
爸爸什么时候会不回家陪你了
When does your father not come home to you?
到底怎么了
What's the matta?
我看见卡尼基了
I saw Kanicki.
在哪里
Where?
你是在梦里看见他了吗
Hey, did you see him in your dream?
是梦里吗
Is that where you saw him?
是的
Yeah.
来吧 睡觉吧
Come on, let's go to bed.
来吧
Come on.
亲爱的
Babe.
她又做那个梦了吗
Was she having the dreams again?
卡尼基
Kanicki.
我都不知道她怎么会记得
I don't know how she remembers.
你妈打电♥话♥过来了
Your mother's on the phone.
抱歉 她想要什么
I'm sorry. What does she want?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
波士顿警局
A15区分局
-来了 -弗兰克
- Yeah. - Frank.
你弟弟往最受保护的
Your brother saw fit to throw a road flare
少数群体的车里
into a vehicle operated
丢点着的香烟头
by our most protected minority citizens.
不知怎么的 他们并没有起诉
For some reason, they didn't press charges.
是吗
Yeah?
我很好奇为什么
Wonder why.
你过得怎么样 弗兰克
How you doing otherwise, Frank?
挺好 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
醒醒 吉米
Come on, Jimmy.
吉米 该走了
Jimmy. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
真抱歉浪费了你的时间
Real sorry to waste your time.
你照顾好自己 吉米
You take care of yourself, Jimmy.
带他从后门走 行吗
Take him out the back, all right?
好的
All right.
我们从后门出去 吉米
We're going out the back, Jimmy.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
天啊
Oh, my...
弗兰克 我真的
You know, Frank, I honestly--
你跟我说你爱我
You tell me you love me,
我就踢烂你的头
I'm going to kick your fucking head in.
-你听懂没有 -我他妈真的爱你
- You understand? - I fucking love you.
我爱你 你爱我吗
I love you. You love me?
-你爱我吗 -滚车里去
- You love me? - Get in the car.
请关闭所有传呼机
法庭内部禁止使用相机
现在听好 我不是本地人
Now, look, I'm not from around here,
但是我经常听说新英格兰人的良心
but I've often heard that a New England conscience
不会阻止你做任何事
is one that doesn't prevent you from doing anything,
但事后会让你心绪不宁
but prevents you from enjoying it after.
给你带了一杯咖啡
Brought you a coffee.
我不接受任何职场后门
I don't accept professional favors.
为什么不接受 免费的
Why not? It's free.
好了 这样
All right, look,
不喝咖啡行了吗
don't drink the coffee, all right?
反正也凉了 但听我说完
It's cold anyway. But just hear me out.
我觉得你我之间
I think there's been a misunderstanding
有些误会
between you and I.
不 并没有什么误会
No, there's no misunderstanding at all.
我觉得我们都很清楚
I think we both recognize one another
彼此是什么样的人
for exactly who we are.
你想要什么 沃德
What do you want, Ward?
我只想把这个案子结了
I want to put this case to bed.
你把真正枪手的名字给我
You give me the name of your supposed real shooter,
我就放了罗奇
I let Roach walk.
那样就把我线人提供消息的身份
Well, considering that that would completely spoil
彻底暴露了
my C.I. as an informant,
我们暂且先不谈这个 我是说
let's just put that aside for the minute. I mean...
你想要什么 长远地看 仅为你自己
what do you want, long-term, for you?
说实话吗
Honestly?
没错 说实话
Yeah, honestly.
我想把这破城市里腐♥败♥的体制
I want to rip out the fucked-up machinery
连根拔除
in this bullshit city.
我要把它消灭掉 永不复燃
I want to tear it all down, for good.
等等 听我说
Look, look, look, look.
你真以为你是第一个有这种想法的人吗
Do you honestly think you're the first person to feel that way?
你听过林肯·斯蒂芬斯吗
I mean, you ever heard of Lincoln Steffens?
林肯·斯蒂芬斯 美国记者 揭露社♥会♥黑♥暗♥
连好人都不理解
Good men don't understand.
我不吃这一套
I don't buy that.
是吗
Yeah?
你对自己这样很满意是吗
You havin' a lot of luck with that yourself?
打扰一下 我要找米诺格警探
'Scuse me, I'm looking for Detective Minogue.
好吧
Okay.
你或许该礼貌一点
You might want to be polite.
起码让我坐下来
Ask me to at least sit down,
尤其是因为我负责起诉你抓的犯人
considering I'm the one prosecuting your collar.
你在联邦检察办公室上班时
When you worked for the U.S. Attorney's office,
就想着把警♥察♥抓进去
you wanted to give cops jail time
想着抓那个枪杀孕妇的混♥蛋♥
trying to catch the cocksucker shot a pregnant woman.
你站着就行了 朋友
You can fucking stand, my friend.
你参与了斯图尔特的案子了
You involved in the Stuart case?
没有吗
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表