剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
针对森林火灾和税务诈骗的防范计划已经有了
Prevention programs exist for forest fires, tax fraud.
为什么不把同样的警惕性应用到谋杀上呢
Why not apply that same vigilance to homicide?
你们可以说我天真 但是要怎么阻止谋杀案
Call me naive, but you stop a murder how?
抱团并高歌♥世界和平吗
Group hugs and Kumbaya?
差不多是这样吧
Something like that.
我们从尽可能多的不同角度
We approach the gangs
去接近犯罪团伙
from as many different angles as possible.
学校 教堂 警方
School, church, police.
然后达成协议
Then we strike a bargain.
告诉他们只要不再有暴♥力♥发生
Tell 'em we'll back off if, and only if,
我们就不会插手
the violence stops.
跟我们想要根除的罪犯们交好
Buddying up to the criminals we're trying to root out.
这是一个巨大的转变
You know, that's a pretty sharp U-turn.
那些帮派是不会乖乖合作的
And the gangs aren't gonna play along.
我的人也不会合作的
My guys aren't gonna play along either.
我也是你们的一员 我就全力支持这个想法
I'm one of your guys, and I fully support the idea.
你当然会支持
Of course you do.
这话是什么意思
what's that supposed to mean?
至少我记得地检官的工作就是惩罚非法活动
As far as I recall, the DA's job is to punish illegal activity
把坏人关进监狱里
and to put the bad guys in jail.
那罗克斯伯 多切斯特和麦特潘的坏人呢
What, the bad guys from Roxbury, Dorchester, Mattapan?
幻觉不总是美好的
The pink elephant in the room ain't always pink.
非裔美国人占总人口的12%
African Americans comprise 12% of the population,
占所有犯罪的40%
40% of all crime,
占凶杀案的60%
60% of homicides.
有解释原因的数据吗
And where are the numbers explaining why?
带有偏见和疏忽的统计数据吗
The statistics on prejudice and neglect?
她说得对
She's right.
歧视可是个差劲的算法
Discrimination is bad arithmetic.
有些人算在内
Some people count.
其他人甚至都不在这个该死的等式里
Others aren't even in the damn equation.
天啊
Jeez.
你们真是天生的一对
You two really are a match made in heaven.
你说了这么多话
Now, see, that's the first thing you said
就这一句我赞同
that I actually agree with.
你♥爸♥的飞机模型保存得真好
How great you kept all your dad's model airplanes.
嗯 拿着
Yeah. Here you go.
是啊 只要我妈一去世 就都扔进垃圾桶
Yeah, as soon as Ma dies, boom, right in the dumpster.
是啊
Yeah!
我有点吓到了
It kind of creeped me out,
成年人玩模型
grown man makin' models.
估计他的脑袋都被那些胶水糊住了
All that glue must've fucked up his brain.
没错 远不止糊住这么简单
Yeah, in more ways than one.
大白天的喝酒 怎么回事
So, midday wine. What's the deal?
我要去起诉 跟杰克离婚
I'm gonna sue Jackie for a divorce.
亲爱的
Honey.
你确定要这么做吗
You're sure?
是的
Yeah.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
当初我还是你的伴娘
I was your maid of honor.
这段错误从一开始我就一直陪着你
I've been with you from the beginning in this mistake.
好的 首先
Okay, first thing.
我给你找卡伯特第一次离婚时
I'm gonna get you the number
找的那个律师的电♥话♥号♥码
of the lawyer Cabot used for his first divorce.
那个人很厉害
Guy's not human.
他会在法庭上毁掉杰克
He will destroy Jackie in court.
其次 你把所有支票和信♥用♥卡♥找出来
Second, you're gonna find all the checks and credit cards.
冻结账户 这样杰克就没法把你的钱藏起来
Freeze the accounts so Jackie can't hide your money.
第三 你要把杰克做得所有破烂事
Third, you're gonna write down all the shit he's pulled
还有你为什么要起诉的原因都详细写下来
and the details of why you're filing,
这样律师就能帮你争取到应得的财产
so the attorney can get every dime.
你还好吗
You okay?
二十年了
Twenty years.
我想要回我的二十年
I want my 20 years back.
你那是什么表情
What's that look for?
我觉得有希望
I've got hope...
这么长时间来第一次有这感觉
for the first time in a while.
这种会议上肯定是唇枪舌战
There's always a whole lot of talk at those meetings.
至少现在我们进行的是有效的谈话
At least now we're having the right conversation.
我是说我们两个有希望
I mean...hope for us.
外面那些事一团糟
With all that bad out there,
我觉得我们之间很好
I feel good about the good in here.
联盟的情况一好起来
You know, when things with the Coalition are going well,
我们的关系就会好
our relationship goes well.
但情况一旦不好
But when things are bad...
我想说的是这之间有关联
Th-There's a correlation, is all I'm saying.
你还记得大一的万圣节吗
You remember Halloween freshman year?
你记得吗
Do you remember?
那是我见你醉得最离谱的一次
That was the drunkest I'd ever seen you.
第二天我在床上躺了一整天 醉得天昏地暗
I spent the entire next day in bed, hung over as hell.
我们上巴尔恰的哲学课
We're in Barcia's philosophy class,
马上要交一份长篇论文
had a big paper due,
可是我除昏睡和呻♥吟♥什么也做不了
but all I could do was sleep and moan.
你起得特别早 两份论文全写了
You got up early, wrote both papers.
我都没求你帮忙 你主动帮了我
I didn't even ask. You just wanted to help.
而且你的成绩还比我高
And you still got the better grade.
瞧 巴尔恰教授喜欢你
Yo, Professor Barcia had a crush on you.
我就是那天爱上你的
That's the day I fell in love with you.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为你脑袋醉迷糊了
Because you were too hung over to think straight?
因为爱就是把对方的幸福
Because love is putting someone else's happiness
置于自己的幸福之上
before your own...
也相信对方也一样会这么做
and trusting that they'll do the same.
我们一直相亲相爱
We've always taken care of each other.
不管是在家还是在外
In here and out there.
今晚没什么情况 吉米还在里面
It was a quiet night. Jimmy's still in there.
知道了 乔 谢谢
Ten-four, Joe. Thanks.
我都快想破脑袋了
It's driving me fuckin' crazy.
线人罗奇有人保护也有钱收 为什么要自杀
Why would Roach, a protected and paid informant, kill himself?
线人没有价值了就只有死路一条了
A CI falling on his sword when he's no longer useful.
像老鼠一样被丢弃了
When he's outed as a rat.
克莱·罗奇的事都上不了头条
What happened to Clay Roach is hardly front-page news.
连个讣告都没有
Won't even get him an obituary.
你要饮弹自尽的话 嘴巴得张开
But when-- when you put a gun in your mouth, you open wide.
这家伙没有
Not this jackoff.
他的嘴唇 牙齿 都没了
His lips, his teeth-- gone.
你以前跟告密者打过交道
You've dealt with beefers before.
你知道我们谈论的是哪种混♥蛋♥
You know the kind of shit-bum we're talking about.
如果他不是自尽
If he didn't kill himself,
肯定是布罗姆利路希思的人干的
some Bromley Heath dirtbag did.
但如果帮派的人要干掉没用的人
But when a gangbanger offs a rat,
他们会杀鸡儆猴
they make a show of killing him.
传递一个信息
It sends a message.
而把他的死伪装成自杀
Disguising his death as a suicide,
像是社区警♥察♥的手法
it reeks of blue polyester.
法医室正在检测他手上的
Now, the lab's checking Roach's hand
火♥药♥残余 对吧
for gunpowder residue, right?
等结果出来我们再继续聊这件事
We'll finish this conversation when we get the results back.
你楼下的邻居帮我开的门
Your neighbor downstairs held the door for me.
你丈夫在家吗
Your husband home?
你刚好错过了他
You just missed him.
但你不是来找迪库西的
But you didn't come here to talk to Decourcy.
你会直接去办公室找他
You'd have gone to his office.
被你说中了
You got me.
你要留下来吗
So you're staying?
是的 如果你不介意的话
Yeah, if you don't mind.
他怎么样
So, how is he?
这是你第二次来这里问这种问题了
That's the second time you've shown up here wondering that.
为什么不直接问他呢
Why don't you ask him yourself?
我本来想这么做
I would.
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表